• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
status update: 20x 15sorc banned

keep going~
caccuouh | abbah | abbih | caccah | babboh | caccoh | caccuh | abboh | abbuh | babbah (10x 11druid in venore)
rookgaard armourer | alkoholik | rude wlosy | kebab walanta | hattrick kaczynskiego | ebomby rupperta | co tam szczekasz | eszkere | sleeper | ciotex (10x 11sorc in Port Hope)

"each minute as you play, bedmakers destroy the OTS..."

Just checked caccuouh~, seems like they don't bot but I'll check them again soon.

I made bedmages and doing them manually so, goodluck boys :)
Few days ago you said your bedmages got banned because you cheated like on every server you play,message seems to be removed, got your farm unbanned and now playing them "manually"?

Few days ago you said your bedmages got banned because you cheated like on every server you play,message seems to be removed, got your farm unbanned and now playing them "manually"?
no, when I reported him he had 19x bedmage: 13x in one house (all got deleted) & 6x 11lvl in other house >>> these 6x wasn't deleted (GM didn't want to after he saw who owns the house), so after ban he "started" with these 6x already (from cormaya house) & exped 4x new bedmage,

now he is using 10x bedmage in a hiddne house (you can't see his chars), so YOU HAVE TO TRUST GM that he is doing them manually 24/7 (every 10min login & make rune)

caccuouh | abbah | abbih | caccah | babboh | caccoh | caccuh | abboh | abbuh | babbah

Once corrupt, always corrupt.

Don't recommend.
~~

also it's funny how God Rth is playing "good guy" in the post above :v

"each minute as you play, Goodfellaesta staff destroys the OTS..."

I got deleted for cheating, yes and now doing them manually.
some other chars disappeared from the server =)

follow us @Goodfellaesta on Twitter / Instagram

"each edition as you play, Goodfellaesta staff destroys the OTS to get your money in the next edition..."

How come so many people from the top of the exp Highscores got deleted today? There’s no information to be found under the Latest Deletes category, as far as I can see. Spooky stuff!

How come so many people from the top of the exp Highscores got deleted today? There’s no information to be found under the Latest Deletes category, as far as I can see. Spooky stuff!
follow us on Twitter / Instagram to see some "surprises"
nick @goodfellaesta

"each edition as you play, Goodfellaesta staff destroys the OTS to get your money in the next edition..."

follow us on Twitter / Instagram to see some "surprises"
nick @goodfellaesta

I viewed your Instagram and it has no valuable information to convey. It merely includes a screenshot of a fact, namely that a number of characters are deleted. What I’m asking for is the explanation from above, not insinuations from below, and I’m afraid that there is no explanation that dwells huddled up inside your smokes and mirrors.

Last edited:
Server's done, close it and start mid or highrate
not yet, GM Rth is busy making new chars on 1account (check Kielztah, Family First, Trueshot, Chibaku Tensei, Shadowsong) all on one account,
also "Suprim" banned in bans section

he is creating these characters back out of thin air? but what did they have in dp? xDDDDDDDD

follow us on Twitter / Instagram: @goodfellaesta

since when is telling the truth being salty xD

I'm not posting anything but true accusations/issues =)
I'm just taking notes (screens/funny shots) to show how the server is being runned~

The characters re-creation was completed succesfully, but you still owe it to the players:

#1 what happened yesterday? (some chars were completely erased from server) Kielztah, Fymw Ojro, Family First, Shadowsong, Suprim, Chibaku Tensei, Trueshot & few more (all are "hidden" on website to mask that they were created newly yesterday)

#2 how much crystal coins (nothing? 10kk? 20kk?) was cloned yesterday?

#3 bedmakers who login for long amounts of time every 10min on tasker, you say they are doing it manually and people must trust you on your word...

@ruth

since when is telling the truth being salty xD

I'm not posting anything but true accusations/issues =)
I'm just taking notes (screens/funny shots) to show how the server is being runned~

We doing our best to keep the server perfect. All I can say that I don't see the point of making fool of yourself by posting this goofy posts but always you can try to create your own server and then I'll show all the weakness there.

The characters re-creation was completed succesfully, but you still owe it to the players:

#1 what happened yesterday? (some chars were completely erased from server) Kielztah, Fymw Ojro, Family First, Shadowsong, Suprim, Chibaku Tensei, Trueshot & few more (all are "hidden" on website to mask that they were created newly yesterday)

#2 how much crystal coins (nothing? 10kk? 20kk?) was cloned yesterday?

#3 bedmakers who login for long amounts of time every 10min on tasker, you say they are doing it manually and people must trust you on your word...

@ruth

#1 . Yes they were easly re-created. What do you mean by " (all are "hidden" on website to mask that they were created newly yesterday) "? We just back them to the owners like 3 hours after they get deleted by a small website bug, thanks to the guy who reveal it.
#2. There was no cloning from the beginning of the server and never will be. We have squashed all the bugs even on previous edition.
#3. We have banned/deleted alot of runemakers/bedmakers but believe me some of them doesn't bot.

Last edited:
What do you mean by " (all are "hidden" on website to mask that they were created newly yesterday) "?
I mean all of these characters have clicked "hide character" on account management to mask that they are put on one account all together.

There was a moment where many of these characters were newly (created: 22 October info @website) created & put on one account~

Attachments

I mean all of these characters have clicked "hide character" on account management to mask that they are put on one account all together.

There was a moment where many of these characters were newly (created: 22 October info @website) created & put on one account~

Thats the way we doing this and I don't see anything wrong in it.