• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
rekt is only a small word now xD
He/They were so hateful and sure that retrocores would fail..
but it blew up in their faces so now they spend their life crying on the forum xD

scared.. not even a little homie..
And you know.. realesta is very known for letting huge farms sit around, farms of 20 characters controlled by 1 person, multiple of them..
they were even banished for spoofing, because they had too many players from same people online...

So even though, realestas more real spoof than retros.. retro still topped realesta.. pretty hardcore..
OfjzrVz.png

all in all, retro actually beat realesta record with twice as many players online.

Yeah, you're gonna hate on it, you're gonna say that 1000 of those characters are spoofs/mcs whatever.. but for those who actually play retro.. they know majority of the players aren't even mcs.. they're actual people..
you can't walk anywhere in retro, without bumping into bunch of people.
every depot, a whole bunch of people talking, chatting and hanging while mana sitting.
There's 1.3k players online right now.. having fun and enjoying life.

And here you are, sitting on a forum, hating and trolling, spreading your hateful views..
So.. enjoy your lovely life here on the forum hating around, meanwhile me, along with literally thousand others, enjoy some real retro game :)

Unlike haters such as yourself, we others (that have replied a lot slower and less frequently since last Friday) are having fun at.. well.. you know :)

Gratz on making the stupidest post this year.
’literally thousands others’ wow
Just wow

rekt is only a small word now xD
He/They were so hateful and sure that retrocores would fail..
but it blew up in their faces so now they spend their life crying on the forum xD

scared.. not even a little homie..
And you know.. realesta is very known for letting huge farms sit around, farms of 20 characters controlled by 1 person, multiple of them..
they were even banished for spoofing, because they had too many players from same people online...

So even though, realestas more real spoof than retros.. retro still topped realesta.. pretty hardcore..
OfjzrVz.png

all in all, retro actually beat realesta record with twice as many players online.

Yeah, you're gonna hate on it, you're gonna say that 1000 of those characters are spoofs/mcs whatever.. but for those who actually play retro.. they know majority of the players aren't even mcs.. they're actual people..
you can't walk anywhere in retro, without bumping into bunch of people.
every depot, a whole bunch of people talking, chatting and hanging while mana sitting.
There's 1.3k players online right now.. having fun and enjoying life.

And here you are, sitting on a forum, hating and trolling, spreading your hateful views..
So.. enjoy your lovely life here on the forum hating around, meanwhile me, along with literally thousand others, enjoy some real retro game :)

Unlike haters such as yourself, we others (that have replied a lot slower and less frequently since last Friday) are having fun at.. well.. you know :)

I can compare Retro~ to Neveresta server where we didn't have mc limit, controlling them just by GM's and peak 1400~ player record in one server. So comparing with Redemption even when the server it pretty old is stupid.
I know you guys have alot of haters which I'm not surprised, but I recommend to express your feelings elsewhere than this thread.

Idk we were hard losing for a month - nobody complained but the moment we started winning = insta ragequit from enemy while going full emo on battles, like how the fuck do you want to be considered serious players when ur doing this shit on every server

Last edited:
ye but from time to time people get bored and want just to fight, its impossible to leave exping on lowrate to start exping on another lowrate
So wondering why ppls switched from low rate to low rate.

It was never really a lowrate, your custom content is great but not suited for a lowrate server. Example you could wave Undead Demons at 140 ms with 140 ek, gain insane experience , magic level and still make profit.

Noone wanna play orginal 7.4 serv thou, extremely boring. Hunting dwarf guards and orcland to level 90