• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
boring ot, only 1 map and all are in sewers like rats you are :) europe pvp sucks

I can make new map for Realesta war , but without depot and this runes.

Ruth if you want new map tell me and tommorow i make new map for you , you add only this depot with runes and people have new map to play.

I can make new map for Realesta war , but without depot and this runes.

Ruth if you want new map tell me and tommorow i make new map for you , you add only this depot with runes and people have new map to play.
We have different maps already. Thais, Venore, Darashia, Edron, Ab'Dendriel

People are bored playing on the same maps for many years.

For many years people have been opening servers with identical maps.

It gets so boring that I want to puke when I see around the Thais map.

It takes something new that will attract players , no only copy and paste old map.

Here sd runes do not run smoothly , much worse than on letswar.

The only good thing is people do not run on the ring of healing with 60 + speed like a corrupted realsitic war.

People are bored playing on the same maps for many years.

For many years people have been opening servers with identical maps.

It gets so boring that I want to puke when I see around the Thais map.

It takes something new that will attract players , no only copy and paste old map.

Here sd runes do not run smoothly , much worse than on letswar.

The only good thing is people do not run on the ring of healing with 60 + speed like a corrupted realsitic war.

Specially for you i'll change to Ab'dendriel we will see how many players will enjoy. Also notice that i improved the exhaust a little bit.

this ot is dedek, there isn't faith for 7.4 war ots. Reason? Shitty community, full charlovers without skill that only know play duels, 2v2 in open, or sewers 2sqm. And when we play in sewers they run 2v2, and finally is all ot vs 2 (atleast I get fun there)

Europe community is used to play sewers since Realistic, why not play around map. Thais city is so nice to PvP, but only play in sewers. At the end one gets tired of the routine.

Ab'Dendriel is nice but people still only dueling or 2v2 in one site. Meh, I can't do anything if players don't have vision of game and only know the basics (spam mf and try aim), sadly all good players are retired :/

Is my time too, if nice war ot opens in future like waropolis or oldwar I'll return, really sad this ot have potential but staff don't do anything to get players in.

PD. Boring one but here u have

Last edited:
this ot is dedek, there isn't faith for 7.4 war ots. Reason? Shitty community, full charlovers without skill that only know play duels, 2v2 in open, or sewers 2sqm. And when we play in sewers they run 2v2, and finally is all ot vs 2 (atleast I get fun there)

Europe community is used to play sewers since Realistic, why not play around map. Thais city is so nice to PvP, but only play in sewers. At the end one gets tired of the routine.

Ab'Dendriel is nice but people still only dueling or 2v2 in one site. Meh, I can't do anything if players don't have vision of game and only know the basics (spam mf and try aim), sadly all good players are retired :/

Is my time too, if nice war ot opens in future like waropolis or oldwar I'll return, really sad this ot have potential but staff don't do anything to get players in.

PD. Boring one but here u have

Try to play normal OT not just wars maybe

Remove so players cant buy pots and runes from depot, unless you're gonna make price 50% more or something. Then people will NEVER leave pz and just mana train.

Added Carlin map you can try it out.

Secret "the King of warot" in fact probably fat turkish or sth like that kid amining this sd 24/7 without life and so scared to join normal ots

I only play high rates with rls, I got boring killing mobs, not like you nerd take a 2d game So seriously ;)

And the difefence will be more between me and you in rpg, why I should be scared :D

I make today small map to War ots.

Maybe you can add this map to realesta war?

Map have some empty places where you can add your depot with runes.

Nice map. Btw realestaRPG died so come play on Realestawar, if u have bugs/some propositions say it here. Its very good ot just come play make this warot like was Realistic.

Ruth i send you this map to to a private message.

You can fix this pvp enforced system , some people no play here about for this reason.

I bored to play all time the same map , you can try my map or add your other maps with map rotation system , maybe then more people play here .

The big problem is the lack of server on the ots server list.

All players no have account on forum otland , and no know this is online.

You need to advertise it better, I sent the adress ip to some movies on youtobe, but I think that's not enough.

Last edited:
Back