• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-Put change map rotation, or some command to vote map

-Fix lvl boost when you kill someone

-Do publicity

-AND MOST IMPORTANT, JOIN TO PLAY (if people see 5 players online won't join, if all people want play join minium 15 online)

I'll make rotation map system but what delay should be?
Exp for frag is now lowered.

I make today small map to War ots.

Maybe you can add this map to realesta war?

Map have some empty places where you can add your depot with runes.

Ruth i send you this map to to a private message.

You can fix this pvp enforced system , some people no play here about for this reason.

I bored to play all time the same map , you can try my map or add your other maps with map rotation system , maybe then more people play here .

The big problem is the lack of server on the ots server list.

All players no have account on forum otland , and no know this is online.

You need to advertise it better, I sent the adress ip to some movies on youtobe, but I think that's not enough.

You make horrible maps, please stop it. You have no future in mapping.
All you post is bullshit, telling others to do this and that. Why don't you create your own server and make it perfect with your crap maps?

Ruth still has a lot to learn, but instead, he just copies/buys Ond's server and release it as a copycat.

@ruth
Make map rotation in 2-3h, I prefer maps: Thais, desert/drefia, rook. Pvp enforced not working, u dont getting exp for killing ppls lul. One more, something is broken with mf/uh, or exhaust on SD, u cant survive in trap, when 2 players are attacking u, cause they can shoot 3sd when u making mf/uh.
U need to fix one good client, like was on realistic, maybe Fokusik should give u this client from RW, or maybe delete this new client and make playable just this OLD.

U want guys great WAR? help ruthless, you remember first days of Realistic? not everything was perfect.

Change undergrounds in thais, they're terrible
Maybe Punio should make stream from this WAR, no one OT now to play, so maybe punio can make stream 1h from this WAR. Peoples will see this is good warot and they will play more.

Last edited:
You make horrible maps, please stop it. You have no future in mapping.
All you post is bullshit, telling others to do this and that. Why don't you create your own server and make it perfect with your crap maps?

Ruth still has a lot to learn, but instead, he just copies/buys Ond's server and release it as a copycat.

Listen i make mapping it's new style , you no must like it , some like it.

My mapping style good or no , but it's better than style copy and paste ready boring old maps.

I'm just amateur of mapping, not a professional , but if amateur can make in short time , professional mapper can make new map in 1-2 h.

I no open my ots server with my maps , because i no have skill to make good server.

For make good server need:
- good client
-engine without bugs and wiruses
-skills to scripting , make page , fixing errors etc.
- dedicated server

So it's hard to make good war server , if people buying ready war server to use and can't make it good with a few people so i can't to make it good.

@ruth
Make map rotation in 2-3h, I prefer maps: Thais, desert/drefia, rook. Pvp enforced not working, u dont getting exp for killing ppls lul. One more, something is broken with mf/uh, or exhaust on SD, u cant survive in trap, when 2 players are attacking u, cause they can shoot 3sd when u making mf/uh.
U need to fix one good client, like was on realistic, maybe Fokusik should give u this client from RW, or maybe delete this new client and make playable just this OLD.

U want guys great WAR? help ruthless, you remember first days of Realistic? not everything was perfect.

Change undergrounds in thais, they're terrible
Maybe Punio should make stream from this WAR, no one OT now to play, so maybe punio can make stream 1h from this WAR. Peoples will see this is good warot and they will play more.

1. Probably you tested pvp enforced exp on mc with same ip thats why you dont getting exp.
2. Exhausted is good in my opinion, UH = 1 sec mf 0,8 sd 1,5. Why should you survive 2 ppls?
3. Old client is the same as Realistic, Letswar ect this one doesn't matter.

I can do lower UH exhausted but now imagine that knight/pally will be unkillable

1. Probably you tested pvp enforced exp on mc with same ip thats why you dont getting exp.
2. Exhausted is good in my opinion, UH = 1 sec mf 0,8 sd 1,5. Why should you survive 2 ppls?
3. Old client is the same as Realistic, Letswar ect this one doesn't matter.

I can do lower UH exhausted but now imagine that knight/pally will be unkillable

1- Lmfao like a 2 weeks you don't get exp when kill someone. And people lvl 42 when he dies don't lost exp too.
2. Exhausted is good I only would change mf to 0,7 (more skilled pvp = more fun)
3. This client you have to stop to throw runes/mf, it's anoying. And you have predict to shot sd. If you can do the client smoother we will be grateful but actual client isn't bad at all, is playable

1- Lmfao like a 2 weeks you don't get exp when kill someone. And people lvl 42 when he dies don't lost exp too.
2. Exhausted is good I only would change mf to 0,7 (more skilled pvp = more fun)
3. This client you have to stop to throw runes/mf, it's anoying. And you have predict to shot sd. If you can do the client smoother we will be grateful but actual client isn't bad at all, is playable
He made 42 lvl on moobs, you dont have to stop in this client to throw runes this is bullshit

Thanks for add other map than Thais , but again you only copy and paste map.

Why you can't waste 5 min or 10 to add some custom elements to map for make they more interesing?

You only copy and paste normal Carlin from realesta with a close houses like a normall server , and you only cut some places to can't go.

Server to can be cool for players, you have to take care of it a bit, and make interesting maps not just only copy and paste ready rpg maps.

Make custom maps like gm on Old-war.hopto.org

It's no my movie i no play on servers other to europe , but maps from this movie is interesing:

Thanks for add other map than Thais , but again you only copy and paste map.

Why you can't waste 5 min or 10 to add some custom elements to map for make they more interesing?

You only copy and paste normal Carlin from realesta with a close houses like a normall server , and you only cut some places to can't go.

Server to can be cool for players, you have to take care of it a bit, and make interesting maps not just only copy and paste ready rpg maps.

Make custom maps like gm on Old-war.hopto.org

It's no my movie i no play on servers other to europe , but maps from this movie is interesing:

Old-War style is diferent, they play more mw in Eu only mf sd mf sd like noobs you are. We adapted to play in sewers, and with new maps still playing in sewers. You guys simple boring :)

PD- PUT MF UH LIKE BEFORE

Last edited:
Back