• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta War [ONLINE]

Remove Old Client?

• Yes

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now there are servers worth to play, there is no time to play on warot

There is not 1 server for which where i could log in or watch it on ots server list more time than 1 min.

Maybe maybe with the exception: Realesta war and Outcast , but i no play Outcast , it only watch some movies from this.

There are several reasons why I do not play Outcast like:

-no have pvp enforced
- training monks = fake online list and cheaters who make mlv there
- Long time no have reset and some have lvls 600.
-No like this events: where gm summon monsters on one place and players exp on this.

If he changed all these things, I could even log in and play on it , but in the current state and with these things I will not play it.

The other servers are not even worth looking at , they are so bad that you can blind yourself by looking at them.

Yess I truely understand You. First guy "Tampon" he needs to have milion lootrate, but after few days from start he will still complain about no cash and big teams. Second boy "Rekrul" guy who can play on OT's highrate, and there without any difficulties lvl up to 100 in 1 day or even more and be proud od that. But idk if You know dear "Rekrul" but such a OT's stays how long? You saw it at last realesta start. And You know why it happened? Because now they are on 2 servers worth to play, cause they are long-termed not a x999 shit. Now ppl wants to stay more than 1 or 2 weeks. Ofc besides you "low/midrate is shit blalalalalal i need to get lvl 150 in 2 days blalalalalal REALESTA FTW 10 players online? fuck that ill still play, only one highrate left on otservlist, AAA im braindead Rekrul AAA" And that's my last words to You little hypocrite, sit down and wait 2 weeks more to enjoy OT for 1 day :)

Yess I truely understand You. First guy "Tampon" he needs to have milion lootrate, but after few days from start he will still complain about no cash and big teams. Second boy "Rekrul" guy who can play on OT's highrate, and there without any difficulties lvl up to 100 in 1 day or even more and be proud od that. But idk if You know dear "Rekrul" but such a OT's stays how long? You saw it at last realesta start. And You know why it happened? Because now they are on 2 servers worth to play, cause they are long-termed not a x999 shit. Now ppl wants to stay more than 1 or 2 weeks. Ofc besides you "low/midrate is shit blalalalalal i need to get lvl 150 in 2 days blalalalalal REALESTA FTW 10 players online? fuck that ill still play, only one highrate left on otservlist, AAA im braindead Rekrul AAA" And that's my last words to You little hypocrite, sit down and wait 2 weeks more to enjoy OT for 1 day :)

I don't need a million loot rates on servers , but i like when server have better loot rate than x3.

I am impatient and I do not like to wait for a trade or waste a lot of time on creating a runes , then i buy runes on shop and waste much money.

I'm honest and I do not make rune farms like many other players, in big teams.

I no play on big teams where fully cheaters with farms who can give to me or give some other team members and my cash ends quickly.

I complain about big bands, because they behave stupidly, they often form 2 big teams of 30-40 people when on server play: 200-300 players.

This is annoying when playing in a small team against such big bands.

In my opinion, loot rate is also very important, in the players that leave the server.

Look last edytion realesta: 1 day and server empty , because no many people join and some rpg noobs deads by pk and empty then exit from server becasue no see many online and they no got nothing after dead.

The same reason for left some war players , they are empty no see many online and exit from server.

Look how say some streamers and friends they , when leave froms server then people say : I no have nothing here , im empty now and other similar sentences.

A server with a very low exp and a good loot rate would be better, but Ruth never listens and always makes weak loot x3 , where good drop have only 2-3 types of monsters like a wyrms other many monsters have shitek loot.

Server does not have to have a lot of people you can fight an interesting fight a few people vs few people, but people must have cash for a constant fight, and not be empty on ots like on rl tibia when they die 2-3 x.

People should feel death in this game, but not through loot, increase the loss of experience during death , and make better loot rate then people easy fast make money for many wars and lose much lvl when die.

Stop talking with this Cukierasek, he's a shit from rwar, he still cant see that classictibia have 50 normal players, just check who is online.

I'll reset player levels, and open it again so lets gather at 18:00 today we will see how many players are interested.
Added:
16:56 Frags: (54), Deaths: (0), [SD Hit: 3, SD Miss: 22]

Last edited:
I am advertising the server and i will write this to many - otland users:

Join to great 7.4 war server , client download on page:

www.Realesta74.net/war

Gathering today 18:00 in depot.

idk what u did in old-client but now for me is so lag. Normally I play in 120/160 fps now I play in 30/60 fps. Someone know some tip to fix fps drops?

idk what u did in old-client but now for me is so lag. Normally I play in 120/160 fps now I play in 30/60 fps. Someone know some tip to fix fps drops?

Hot computer and fps go to down. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gm please fix this pvp enforced :)

Did u try to create shortcut to client and add engine 1/engine 2 to file direction?

On my computer, different graphics options differ in the amount of fps.

Almost every tab shows different values, it is also worth to moving the bandwidth limit to maxiumum.

There are not many people willing to play, from the otland forum.

Ruth why you can't add server to ots server list?

Nothing is done with the client i cannot do anything anyway.

Its not hyped like was one year ago ;/

You get bored of this thats understandable

Ruth why you can't add server to ots server list?
I'll do it now.

Hot computer and fps go to down. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gm please fix this pvp enforced :)

Tell me what is wrong atleast.

Back