• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta74 New world Mideresta START: [21.06, Friday 18:00 CET] | Antibot | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
hsahsa funny sweden noobs still crying on botters :(((((((((
Im playing since first high rate realesta and maybe i caught one botter, polish warriors from realistic making dominando on you so u crying all the time sad swe players from medivia = slow hands using one mana fluid in 3 sec huehuehuehue
You are actually saying there's no aimboters in realesta?
For real?..
When the server have 1000 ppl on, and 600 on them is makers, you can easily find farms there it's 20+ rune makers in a very small area, like half of those farms have magebot with SD combo on whoever comes close to them, often down/up a stair or so.

So yeah... barely no aimbots.. guess only the makers have aimbot then.. which still is up to 90% of the server.

what about new mana regen? runes conjured will be 1 or 2x and map stay like was on neveresta or older spawn from highrate versions will be available?

"Antibot" so you will now delete people that is using bot? Or still give warnings like before?

what about new mana regen? runes conjured will be 1 or 2x ?

Check the server information there is mana regen at the bottom, runes are 1x, 7.4 style 220 mana for SD.
I change mana fluid regen +10 so will be: (50, 80), players tell me me if it's good.

Last edited:
If ruth doesnt do anything about the botters I will do so myself this time.

Check the server information there is mana regen at the bottom, runes are 1x, 7.4 style 220 mana for SD.
I change mana fluid regen +10 so will be: (50, 80), players tell me me if it's good.

Tell us What you are going to do with botters this time. Delete or not?

Tell us What you are going to do with botters this time. Delete or not?

Visit our new server rules on the website, also I'm gonna add some antibot features to block it before start.

@Olof_Palme brooo, he got smooth anti bot client. He does not need to check players manualy with hes new recruited staff.

Unban in sms shop for 200 points

Removed

Last edited:
Visit our new server rules on the website, also I'm gonna add some antibot features to block it before start.

Removed

-Punishment: Banishment or deletion depending on the severity of the violation which reflects negatively on the entire account of the player in the future

banishement OR deletion lol... just fucking delete cheaters right away. And not ONE ot server that i have played have had any "anti bot client" that could detect all cheats. Since everyone is calling you corrupt already. Your chance to redeem yourself now is to just insta-delete the whole account of the botter. Doesnt matter how "severe" it is. Aim bot, runemaking, cavebot, manasitting, mana fluiding making runes in dp. Just delete them right away.

OR remove your unban scroll in shop and ban them for 30days if you dont want to delete them.

Remove fuking underdoor house square to prevent 1000000k bot safe in houses and remove all fuking corrupts gms

Dice cost 800 points ,I'm going to ask the bank for a loan to buy it wtf

Runes 1x???
You still want to have big runemaking rifbot farms??
Better make runes 2x...

It's not gonna be a medivia ots. Hello wake up.

time to make 5 paladins just to target new players :]
like in previous editions

@ruth I believed you last time with your promises to ban cheaters, short term $$$ meant more to you than fair gameplay and now you will suffer your ignorance :) Never gonna play any of your servers again. Expect people botting 24h, highest punishment you can expect is 3 days ban but most likely you won't be banned at all or kicked from the game by GM so no one will see you botting for a while xD

It's better to download Tampon's maps and play them on localhost than to play any of xxxESTA servers

I was playing on Realesta War , i make a druid and do some exura gran mas , 1 GM ban my IP.... fucking random kidds you make GM, i dont use bot or shot 1 sd... i only making 2 DS and do Exura gran mas... xDDDDDDDDD.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back