• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta74 New world Mideresta START: [21.06, Friday 18:00 CET] | Antibot | USA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
He's actually banning people now and answers on reports and the online community. There will always be botcreators that make an bot that works on this server, maybe not the first day. The important thing is an active GM that bann the cheaters. He banned a lvl 70 RP yesterday for having a bot that made "exevo con mort" on exactly the same amount of mana for a long time on cast.

So its going in the right direction, I will give it a try

God Rth promised to demote animal GM who was destroying ots with his behaviour and illegal bans now it happens all over the same with the same animal as before. Never trust, never pay, never pay to any of his ots.

Nice players online, regards to tutor Sky enjoy your mutes and bans for Dp block because i'm tutor ^^

Yes full corruped ots like always remember to avoid paying money on corrupted ots also dont playt there other than war ots which is currently occupied by gm who was "demoted" and hes still there comedian corrupt ots

Im pretty sure your taking this game far to serious x).
Nah... i love this server
I hope so this time he listens to the community, if in the distant future opens another server does not have these gms

i try log in neveresta and client dont work fix it and go fight ank neveresta guys xD

If u like the server dont play it since its corrupted muslimland. Just warots from time to time.

God Rth promised to demote animal GM who was destroying ots with his behaviour and illegal bans now it happens all over the same with the same animal as before. Never trust, never pay, never pay to any of his ots.

I warned you guys early February. We waited 3 weeks, me and 7 friends for this noob Ruth fix our items back and scrolls etc we bought for me. But we knew he hacked us because he wanted us to buy more ViP scrolls etc. We got even proof that he hacked us. Hamza, Jocke, Nick, etc even understood this!

Never got a dime back from this piece of judas Ruth... I hope he gets cancer for scamming people and taking so much money from good hardcore Tibia players.

I warned you guys early February. We waited 3 weeks, me and 7 friends for this noob Ruth fix our items back and scrolls etc we bought for me. But we knew he hacked us because he wanted us to buy more ViP scrolls etc. We got even proof that he hacked us. Hamza, Jocke, Nick, etc even understood this!

Never got a dime back from this piece of judas Ruth... I hope he gets cancer for scamming people and taking so much money from good hardcore Tibia players.

This sounds ridiculous, would be so stupid to hack my players on my own server.

This sounds ridiculous, would be so stupid to hack my players on my own server.

Because you slimy criminal knew we spent a lot of money on VIP, gold etc and wanted us 7 friends buy more? At least it was someone from your TEAM! Good luck with scamming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back