• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
this server is not perfect but hello we have 2k19 XD who can make better server? medivia are now pokemonserver xd mastercores are corrupted
so soon nobody going make good 7.4 server so you can just play on retarded 7.4 server like tibijka and after 1-2 days server die

200-300 players only? hello 2k19? goodluck if you wanna 1k+ without makers,its not 2k14 bro.

and what i think about this server? orsh ot with low rate only,this 8.+ addons omfg XD so many orsh custom spawn............................ punio was hunting on some vampire with teammate where they lure 3-4 and take 1.5k ea/head when on warlock you get 3,5k/ea? exp when you exp with friend :D they throw gfb you throw sd where loot from warlock are lower than on medivia 1x exp i think

Last edited:
Seems like you don't even experienced heavy ddos and other kind method of attacks so you can talk like this, yea it's forum everyone are confident about himself specially you with status learining in progress.
I got more experience of DDos than you do mate.. and by the look of your reply.. you have barely any idea what DDos is.
I'm a system security manager at a hosting company in Netherlands and my primary job is to help customers out with Ping/Dos/DDos attacks and sometimes, hacker attacks.
And you.. are hosting a spoofed and botted OT and run a download&run website (ZnoteAAC?) and then you tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.. yeah.. right..

And "Learning in progress".. the day you stop learning new things, is the day you stop evolve.. unlike you.. I take new knowledge and experience with open arms, while you apparently start screaming confusingly and run away.

I got more experience of DDos than you do mate.. and by the look of your reply.. you have barely any idea what DDos is.
I'm a system security manager at a hosting company in Netherlands and my primary job is to help customers out with Ping/Dos/DDos attacks and sometimes, hacker attacks.
And you.. are hosting a spoofed and botted OT and run a download&run website (ZnoteAAC?) and then you tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.. yeah.. right..

And "Learning in progress".. the day you stop learning new things, is the day you stop evolve.. unlike you.. I take new knowledge and experience with open arms, while you apparently start screaming confusingly and run away.

dude u know nothing they spent 18k euro on protection few days ago...

@Florent
any idea how u guys gonna fight with aimbotters and e ring scripters from rift bot?

dude u know nothing they spent 18k euro on protection few days ago...
Haha, you really just said they spent 18,000 Euro on protection for realesta74?.. that's the biggest bullshit I've ever hear.. EVER.

the google servers down here doesn't even pay 100 euro per server down here and they are very well protected.
and now you want me to believe some retarded wannabehacker OT owner paid price of a car for protection? xD

you know what is "rune maker" braindead?
It's still to much i know its corrupted like all other servers but some was more than others still runemakers is most important thing at 7.x tibia
but at this ot clear eye see it's not only makers that was spoffed so hard

proffesional staff reported botter with auto healing full afk pushed him to uh trap and started luring monks and gm kicked him and gave him WARNING

so its 100% legal to cavebot full afk and such u'll get WARNING before banishment xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

proffesional staff reported botter with auto healing full afk pushed him to uh trap and started luring monks and gm kicked him and gave him WARNING

so its 100% legal to cavebot full afk and such u'll get WARNING before banishment xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Hotel carlinfornia still posting you were fanboy few days ago...
dude john snow u know nothing they spent 18k euro punio old golf on protection few days ago...
now the company is filling a lawsuit because he left claudiacroft in the bagażnik

@Florent
any idea how u guys gonna fight with aimbotters and e ring scripters from rift bot?

You're right on this.

This custom monsters destroy all your servers.

Becasue they give best loot , much better than all other normal monsters , and big teams who have many members know abut it and they all time hunt this monsters and by this reason have more money and lvls than all players.

You show here your tabeles , but this tables no have nothing abut loot this custom monsters.

Monsters like a fury where you can looting many golden legs in short time , or custom vampires who drop vampire shields and boots of haste on every 5-10 vampires how you killed make this server it's no balanced when teams with 40 members take places with this monsters and hunting on it 24/7.

This custom monsters destroy all your servers.

Becasue they give best loot , much better than all other normal monsters , and big teams who have many members know abut it and they all time hunt this monsters and by this reason have more money and lvls than all players.

You show here your tabeles , but this tables no have nothing abut loot this custom monsters.

Monsters like a fury where you can looting many golden legs in short time , or custom vampires who drop vampire shields and boots of haste on every 5-10 vampires how you killed make this server it's no balanced when teams with 40 members take places with this monsters and hunting on it 24/7.

tampon????

but ye i agree with u ice witches/tyrants/vamp brides are op spawns for exp/h and profit barely any point hunting other spots if u can make insane xp/h and profit at once

u can cry now hate etc but now its the best ot to play alot of ppl polay here if u don;t want just don;t play

Can you finally block some bots like rift etc? almost half ot is playing on it, shooting runes with hotkeys, cavebots on eks XDD

I know it's $$ allowing ppl unban their chars by sms shop that got ban for the bot but u should do something finally or dedek ot

Last edited: