• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
people standing afk 24/7 in draconia making runes training magic lvl with main chars
never getting warnings or banned
why? cuz they are polandooooooooooooooooo
not even swedish hosters make this stupid stuffs
will never be a long time server

i mean changing rules 24/7 so unorganized server holy shit
and just look at this picture

gm support friends or whatever
corruptserver.com
go send some parcels from realesta to neveresta aswell

not a single edition i playd, that was without bugs or corruptions
never goin back

people standing afk 24/7 in draconia making runes training magic lvl with main chars
never getting warnings or banned
why? cuz they are polandooooooooooooooooo
not even swedish hosters make this stupid stuffs
will never be a long time server

i mean changing rules 24/7 so unorganized server holy shit
and just look at this picture

gm support friends or whatever
corruptserver.com
go send some parcels from realesta to neveresta aswell

not a single edition i playd, that was without bugs or corruptions
never goin back

lmao u died without bless so lets hate a bit ots on otland

Comment:
Death List:

[23 May 2019 (00:21)] Killed at level 122 by player: Dovahkiin

ehh whaat? i dont even have a char lvl 120+

u lost ur brain somewhere in another server i think
get real info before u mention something

have fun playin a server with only 1 team that gets supported by gms
ork berserker aka mex botting 24/7 magic lvl in draconia and never get banned
while other people get deleted banned instantly,

but i have to admit the gms are smart just going for other players from sweden and germany and such,,

cuz he knows they will pay unbann or make new chars to buy scrolls

pay to win isnt it? YEHAAAAAAAAA

tasker is legal our enemies using rifbot auto logout to train mlv on demona not my problem u guys couldnt figure out good place to train safe using only tasker :)

Yesterday i find big farm 40 + characters sd rune bot makers made by one guy hide in -1 floor in Thais some they logaut with auto logs.

I shoot gfb from distanse and kill like 9 characters from this farm with friends , tehy got many sds my one friend on knight going 3 x with full cap sd on knight to depot.

Some this characters have combo leader reatack on bot and kill my small druid.

This server it's totaly shit full of big bot farms , with bad frag system and sux working pvp enforced , when yesterday i kill lvl 70 knight by my 24 lvl druid i take 0 exp bonus for killing him.

I sure it's farm this big boter Rps who on last version got 100 bot characters on 2 computers and boting 24/7 in houses on femor hills.

On this server 50% players run with auto uh heal bot, if this Gm are clever can teleport it to all 2 x per day shoot one hit and ban like 500 bot characters in one day.

But he no make it becasue he made biznes for premums scrolls for new bot makers.

So i can say server with legalise bots with big rune farms where play maybe 250 real players when online 1000 + characaters where 750 it's rune bot farms who made big spoof online.

Low rate servers with bad loot rate and bring this about what I said 100 x and this rule here confirms: Today's players have no moderation in the scam and it is not worth doing servers with bad loot rate , because if more bad loot rate then more spoofed online list on server made by more rune makers.

And it is exactly as I promised good loot does not have any effect on the lvls high on the server, because when there is a weak loot there are more chaters rune bot who make lvls the same style like without big rune farms on good loot rate.

That's why such low rate servers with bad loot is no sense because the worse the loot, the more spoof and the pvp balance is distracted, because who more cheats and has more makers this has more money and a larger lvl created by cheating.

On servers with good loot people don't need big farms becasue all people can have many money and have more balance in pvp , no the same style like on servers with bad loot when who no cheating have 10 bp runes when other in the same time who cheating have 300 bp runes made by big rune farms.

Please go buy some brain Tampik

Yesterday i find big farm 40 + characters sd rune bot makers made by one guy hide in -1 floor in Thais some they logaut with auto logs.

I shoot gfb from distanse and kill like 9 characters from this farm with friends , tehy got many sds my one friend on knight going 3 x with full cap sd on knight to depot.

Some this characters have combo leader reatack on bot and kill my small druid.

This server it's totaly shit full of big bot farms , with bad frag system and sux working pvp enforced , when yesterday i kill lvl 70 knight by my 24 lvl druid i take 0 exp bonus for killing him.

I sure it's farm this big boter Rps who on last version got 100 bot characters on 2 computers and boting 24/7 in houses on femor hills.

On this server 50% players run with auto uh heal bot, if this Gm are clever can teleport it to all 2 x per day shoot one hit and ban like 500 bot characters in one day.

But he no make it becasue he made biznes for premums scrolls for new bot makers.

So i can say server with legalise bots with big rune farms where play maybe 250 real players when online 1000 + characaters where 750 it's rune bot farms who made big spoof online.

Low rate servers with bad loot rate and bring this about what I said 100 x and this rule here confirms: Today's players have no moderation in the scam and it is not worth doing servers with bad loot rate , because if more bad loot rate then more spoofed online list on server made by more rune makers.

And it is exactly as I promised good loot does not have any effect on the lvls high on the server, because when there is a weak loot there are more chaters rune bot who make lvls the same style like without big rune farms on good loot rate.

That's why such low rate servers with bad loot is no sense because the worse the loot, the more spoof and the pvp balance is distracted, because who more cheats and has more makers this has more money and a larger lvl created by cheating.

On servers with good loot people don't need big farms becasue all people can have many money and have more balance in pvp , no the same style like on servers with bad loot when who no cheating have 10 bp runes when other in the same time who cheating have 300 bp runes made by big rune farms.

"big lootrate doesnt change anything with the speed of taking levels" ~tampon

retard alert going off

tampon's picture taken 30 seconds before he starts to write a new post on otland

1558596690492.png

"big lootrate doesnt change anything with the speed of taking levels" ~tampon

retard alert going off

tampon's picture taken 30 seconds before he starts to write a new post on otland

View attachment 36555

I meant that ... Idiot listen on server where gm no ban bot farms loot rate no change nothing , bacause people have high lvls like 140 made by unlimite cash from bot farms when other who no have big rune bot farm no have unlimited cash like they and pvp is totaly no balanced here.

Loot could affect the server on a server that would be guarded 24/7 by the gm, and no on the server where top lvls have largest farms and some they will soon have lvls 160 + by unlimited cash obtained by rune farms.

Go make more rune farm like rps and exp to 180 lvl on ghost server.

Even Pitbull is smarter than some Polish otland players.

I do not want to argue here anymore because the Yeti level is not my story.

It's one step back for the players but one step forward for Riftbot improvement.

Tampik is right, and not.

Try figure it out, Ruth puts low rate server to make it long term server right?
Longer term - more money from golden accounts right?
He could make Bigger Exp but we all know high exp server dying very fast. so he can't make more money for short term server.
We got 2019 year, peoples grew up, 90% is old players when start their adventure before 2010 year.
We can't change this, tibia is dying and everyone knows it. Peoples change server every month or 2-3 months.
In one year peoples change server several of times, Ryan Ots -> Mastercores -> Realesta higher exp -> Masteria -> Kasteria -> Realesta low exp. 6 server within 1 year, means every 2 months peoples changing server, it's hard to believe but whatever server u do it's dying by time, high,low,orshabaal whatever it die by time. It's all what i have to write about Tibia Nowdays, Hail furora 2004. Legends Never Die.

Tampik is right, and not.

Try figure it out, Ruth puts low rate server to make it long term server right?
Longer term - more money from golden accounts right?
He could make Bigger Exp but we all know high exp server dying very fast. so he can't make more money for short term server.
We got 2019 year, peoples grew up, 90% is old players when start their adventure before 2010 year.
We can't change this, tibia is dying and everyone knows it. Peoples change server every month or 2-3 months.
In one year peoples change server several of times, Ryan Ots -> Mastercores -> Realesta higher exp -> Masteria -> Kasteria -> Realesta low exp. 6 server within 1 year, means every 2 months peoples changing server, it's hard to believe but whatever server u do it's dying by time, high,low,orshabaal whatever it die by time. It's all what i have to write about Tibia Nowdays, Hail furora 2004. Legends Never Die.
Race of rats, the same scheme was for Lineage 2 priv servers, we called people server jumpers.

@Tampik back

I somehow managed to get to level 120 playing without makers at all, neeraax got top 1 as the first player - also had 0 makers, we didnt buy runes for real cash either, we didnt use botknights. You dont understand that by having any of the rates high - be it lootrate, regen rate, the exp rates dont matter at all. With high lootrate you can easily make runes from the profit you got during hunts by simply buying manafluids and making runes you need - you could argue that soul points solve this, but i wonder who would play a server where you can make 5 bps sds in one go before you have to go back to hunting. People would still bypass that by using bed mages. The problem is that people have so much knowledge about the game you can't stop them from getting levels quickly anymore. You're trying over and over to give ideas for a server, but they're all mostly so bad its insane.

@Shajkan421
There is no top lvls for sale, your team is too lazy to exp so its over ye? No offense just asking

It's no surprise for me that they do not want to do lvl here.

Because is typical bot server like 8.0 shit servers where people make lvls on cave bots full afk.

Today i looking some cast and i see 2 people open cast for bonus 5 % exp and put cave bot with open cast without password for have 5 % more exp , when i ask why they cave boting with open cast they say becasue here gm no ban never for boting if they are no afk.

One guy on knight kremowka put today cave bot on 3 respwn dragons with auto uh auto looter gold and run all time on the same way waipoints and people looking on cast how cave bot make for him lvls xD

This server it's really joke server.

@Tampik back

I somehow managed to get to level 120 playing without makers at all, neeraax got top 1 as the first player - also had 0 makers, we didnt buy runes for real cash either, we didnt use botknights. You dont understand that by having any of the rates high - be it lootrate, regen rate, the exp rates dont matter at all. With high lootrate you can easily make runes from the profit you got during hunts by simply buying manafluids and making runes you need - you could argue that soul points solve this, but i wonder who would play a server where you can make 5 bps sds in one go before you have to go back to hunting. People would still bypass that by using bed mages. The problem is that people have so much knowledge about the game you can't stop them from getting levels quickly anymore. You're trying over and over to give ideas for a server, but they're all mostly so bad its insane.

So tell your fairytales further, maybe a typical mirek will believe it xD.

ez fightek legendary shajkan team no math for profesorek masterplan

sell 131 ek full set (soft+avenger+elemental blade (59 attack) 8mlv+spellbook 1mlv 89skills cheap

also selling draconia keys 50 euro per full set

Sell 126 ed blue djinn 500k in depot + soft boots

Selling draconia keys 1 pizza + 1 kebab with fries on pyszne.pl for full set :)

Last edited: