• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Sheeet, i guess i've to bring like 6 more people vs your high skilled elite knight gameplay.
Btw... I saw your "leader" mex playing real tibia... killed him few times and he couldn't even afford supplies anymore... rague quit and made his team do the same... sad days... for a sad boy... were you there too?

@Everyone : @damnizationkast is a very very good advertisement troll.
Ruth, please don't fire me.
The same way you made this new account "florent" you can make another and do the same buddy. But this time don't lie to your consumers just like you are doing now.

0 arguments guy. cya "florent" aka fake guy.

That's nice, u killed my friend mex in real tibia. Did they make a special trophy for you?
yess, this is the trophy we had:

I am sorry randoms but the CHAD has better things to do than talk to virgins who work for 2 euros in ots that gunna last 2 weeks in a fkn saturday.

Cya later nerds.

At the end mietek is just protecting his friend and his money so are all of you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing changed, still nobody heard about you XD
Keep gathering knowledge of every old school player. One day u might be on this list 😊

Nothing changed, still nobody heard about you XD
Keep gathering knowledge of every old school player. One day u might be on this list 😊
why you need other people to "heard about you" to feel you are worth? At the end you go anywhere even if you are a very well known player and 0 people know you in the real world.
What knowledge you talking about buddy you are just a random noob from realistic sewers. Nothing more. There are great players in tibia. Dan is one. Ziorr is another. Xabor.. But mietek WHO THE HELL IS THAT RANDOM.

I even feel bad to tell you that you sure worked 15 years to make a name of yourself in tibia just like lastman did... And still nobody knows you.

It's so nice to have a new community manager. Keep the good work up damnizationkast !!!!!
Did you ever heard the expression: Sarcasm is for the winners? You shouldn't be using it 31 years homeboyyyyyyyyy supporting corrupted ots being a nice guyyyyyyyyy

But I love that you guys giving "reaction score points" to eachother sitting on the same discord/ts. It just show how corrupted this server is.

hahaha, man its wrong community. I was playing with ppl that u speaking about few times, they are just noobs that was playing Kyra, Hiberna and other shit lands that i was fighting at also and what? Nobody care about them, either on 7.4 community that u're writing in. If you would speak about ppl like Marjola and others that was real old school players that would be nice, not some randoms 8.6+ players XD

I don't even know why are u speaking in 7.4 server thread, when u're not even part of this community and ur words mean NOTHING.
Just insulting people like lastman and others.

Anyway, let's have some fun on this ot. I hope i will take a part in your youtube series legend damniziasdnasdasjdsufhferwh

Last edited:
This forum battle has been won ONCE again by the BOSS.

Randoms move away. Your opinon is corrupted and nobody worth gunna buy it.

ZERO RESPECT.

I just made you dust. You have 0 comeback just a smiling face.

@Mietekkek Your rank is not enough to speak with me. Gain some reputation before you want to talk about business with me.

This forum battle has been won ONCE again by the BOSS.

Randoms move away. Your opinon is corrupted and nobody worth gunna buy it.

ZERO RESPECT.

I just made you dust. You have 0 comeback just a smiling face.

@Mietekkek Your rank is not enough to speak with me. Gain some reputation before you want to talk about business with me.
Thank you again for your up ! Keep the work going !

Thank you again for your up ! Keep the work going !

Reverse psychology won't work buddy. I understand that you are used to talk with idiots but now you are facing the BOSS of scotland. And now you have to bring something better to make me stop telling the truth behind this CORRUPTED server. Or everyone gonna realise that you don't even dare to protect your server... because at the end... you know I am not spreading lies.

Ps. Love how fast ruth gave you a reaction... seems "busy guy" is here reading on a saturday afternoon instead of working on the server... If you remove Ruth friends and my posts, nobody shown any interest here. Because at the end this is:

A BAD SERVER
WITH A CORRUPTED HOSTER
WITH A CORRUPTED STREAMER
HOSTED ONLY FOR MONEY

LOW RATE 7.4? who gunna play this in 2019? nobody.

If you want stability and a low rate you play or real tibia or medivia. Not this.

@Mietekkek just realised most of your posts are to me on differents accounts LMAO. You are such a loyal fan. Thanks to be always there. Sorry, but ME not only as the BOSS here but as your IDOL, I feel the need to tell you that slymantis is way better than you.

Last edited:
Reverse psychology won't work buddy. I understand that you are used to talk with idiots but now you are facing the BOSS of scotland. And now you have to bring something better to make me stop telling the truth behind this CORRUPTED server. Or everyone gonna realise that you don't even dare to protect your server... because at the end... you know I am not spreading lies.

Ps. Love how fast ruth gave you a reaction... seems "busy guy" is here reading on a saturday afternoon instead of working on the server... If you remove Ruth friends and my posts, nobody shown any interest here. Because at the end this is:

A BAD SERVER
WITH A CORRUPTED HOSTER
WITH A CORRUPTED STREAMER
HOSTED ONLY FOR MONEY

LOW RATE 7.4? who gunna play this in 2019? nobody.

If you want stability and a low rate you play or real tibia or medivia. Not this.

@Mietekkek just realised most of your posts are to me on differents accounts LMAO. You are such a loyal fan. Thanks to be always there. Sorry, but ME not only as the BOSS here but as your IDOL, I feel the need to tell you that slymantis is way better than you.

View attachment 36078
Childrish behaviour, lier, spammer, trashtalker and hypocrite better go to your Tibijka where is no corruption:

As the ONLY winner of this discussion. Everyone who wants to pay out: 5 zloty for every reaction score you got.

@ruth special discount for you. You can pay out with bitcoins. I will be gentle and wait after you open this server so you can farm them with the inbuilt crypto miner the server probably has.

Peace Out.

/Daddy

I wasn't sure at first, but I'm sure that the above person, the kasteria manager or a close friend of his, is trying to show his own work as a miner for someone else, it is very funny :))