• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Cool low rate with legal bot and ppl running stacked 10 runemakers blocked by army of 60lvl bot knights using auto 200 sd skulled player on makers for instant 2k dmg combo in case somebody break defence to kill them

Yes im so hyped to compete with those players and 80lvl+ cavebot knights on dragons mmmm perfect low rate gameplay

Cool low rate with legal bot and ppl running stacked 10 runemakers blocked by army of 60lvl bot knights using auto 200 sd skulled player on makers for instant 2k dmg combo in case somebody break defence to kill them

Yes im so hyped to compete with those players and 80lvl+ cavebot knights on dragons mmmm perfect low rate gameplay

That was the last version and even worse because the vast majority of players from the top lvl list had 25-30 makers and those people with the best mlv had even 40 makers.

This version is to be different and the gm is supposed to supervise the situation on the server.

It remains to believe that it will be so and try out the server.

The rules of the game are clearly stated and the players who do not comply with these rules will receive the necessary penalties. You will witness this when the game starts. For me, tibia is a labor making / time-spending game, no one has the unfair advantage.
2 days left !!!

tampik chyba tylko taki idiota jak ty w to uwierzy

I believe that it will be better than it was on last version , it can not be fully controlled because people have virtual disks and they have a lot of different ip on one computer.

Currently, there is no better server to play than neveresta and it is better to play there than to catch pokemon and dream about something better.

If I were an idiot I would play pokemons like you, just because some cheaters run on server.

Show me better server where no have cheaters , i tell you such a server no exist and never will be exist.

Actualy "pokemon" ot aka medivia atleast ban sometimes makers and cavebotters. Theres no way gm gonna ban botters at neveresta if he didnt care about sd combos using 10+ mc char on realesta he'll leave his character fully afk online 24/7 so ppl thinks hes actualy taking care about server

If somebody believe in that shit he also believe marcus no spooferino his servidor or eloth team taking care about server 4h after start

Actualy "pokemon" ot aka medivia atleast ban sometimes makers and cavebotters. Theres no way gm gonna ban botters at neveresta if he didnt care about sd combos using 10+ mc char on realesta he'll leave his character fully afk online 24/7 so ppl thinks hes actualy taking care about server

If somebody believe in that shit he also believe marcus no spooferino his servidor or eloth team taking care about server 4h after start

Medivia i played on all version medivia and on all is fully rune bot makers and cave bots.

I no see more cave bots on realesta than when i played on medivia.

When i played on medivia then i see parody 100 + mages cave boting with use hmm runes on dwarfs.

On any one other server where i play i no see this style shit cave bots like on medivia this gm on medivia it's most retard gm in style like a Marcus from Dark ots.

My list top 3 most bad Game masters who make servers only for money and beautifull grahpics fully of cheaters and boters :

1.Ryan
2. Marcus
3.Iront

Will on medivia banned one bot or 2 a month , is no change nothing , this boters make new characters and put it again and make the same 24/7.

When i played on medivia , I always hunting on dwarfs, not because they gave a good exp, just because thhere most cave bots were running on them with full of golds backpacks.

I reported them 50 times a day, and these delayed gm's were never in the game and none were banned.

I recommend trying out neveresta is probably the only server that does not have a spoofed online list today on the internet.

Hello i logged on rookgard realesta to test this server, first thing i saw that i don't like:
EQ : club / jacket. < With this i cannot even kill 3 rats and i need back to temple for healing myself. With 1k + online at start will be very hard
It should be changed,
IDEA: add shield and some better eq, or just replace club by a mace. ( better eq or weapon will solve this problem).
To avoid situation like i seen on other ots for example Tibijka. They hadn't option to walk trough a person, everyone was stuck in temple this thing make peoples angry and some of them just logg off. (Make possible to walk trough by person, will solve this problem).
Hello Whateverido and thank you for your remark!

We will think about your proposition :)
We have seen that unfortunately our peers from Tibijka had issues with walking, so we will talk about this with developers. Good remark, thank you :)
About the EQ, don't worry. The special event on D-DAY and some surprise will help you throughout rookgaard fast!

Have a great day... and .. see you in two days !!

but its banned for spoofing on otserverlist tampi retarded as always

But it is not such a spoof as fishermen creating by the gm in the middle of the sea with one fish in a backpack or on penisula tomb.

I know about you talking is few mischievous pranks like lvls 1 on roogkard who stay online many h and no make lvls , but this numbers it's no much.

Here is spoof only for mc makers but it's no real spoof like on Dark ots or other servers.

Here play a many real players on exp places you can see it on casts and check many players online , going to they and you see they real players no spoof with 5 fish in backpack on some places added by gm.

Nice server bro! I just joined your website but I dont understand the server info at all hehe, hope you can help me bro! @ruth
Are there 2 "worlds" ? Neveresta and Realesta? Whats the difference?