• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Best 7.4 server ive played on, will be there
Thank you for your kind message!
We are waiting for you tomorrow! Do you have your character already created? Are you ready for crazy fun and adrenaline???? :)

I want to play this server but I'll need to join some team cause im forever alone and its boring
For sure you will find the right team! If you have any problem finding teammates, send me a message with CTRL+R :) But I don't worry for you.

First get lvls, make party hunt with some randoms and when u get a good lvl someone for sure take you.

Thank you for your remark Whateverido! Exactly.. that's the magic of Tibia, you make friends during hunting.

One days left guys !!! Prepare yourself :)

Last edited:
Thank you for your kind message!
We are waiting for you tomorrow! Do you have your character already created? Are you ready for crazy fun and adrenaline???? :)

For sure you will find the right team! If you have any problem finding teammates, send me a message with CTRL+R :) But I don't worry for you.

Thank you for your remark Whateverido! Exactly.. that's the magic of Tibia, you make friends during hunting.

One days left guys !!! Prepare yourself :)

View attachment 36119
I'm so excited like you florent<3 can't wait !!! Got 2 question. If i have char on realesta and i buy now premium on him so i will have this premium account on neveresta? if it's same account? and the second question is: can i donate now points on neveresta and i pick premium account so if i logg i can have pacc ?

I'm so excited like you florent<3 can't wait !!! Got 2 question. If i have char on realesta and i buy now premium on him so i will have this premium account on neveresta? if it's same account? and the second question is: can i donate now points on neveresta and i pick premium account so if i logg i can have pacc ?

Hello again Whateverido,
1. Yes, premium on Neveresta or Realesta is the same.
2. Yes.

See you in game, don't forget to message me tomorrow, we will have big fun!!

What about this 8.+ tibia addon and promotion scroll at shop?

This scroll promotion, this it just makes it easier to create runemakers with faster mana regeneration.

I am indifferent to addons 8+, although I like the traditional costumes from the older versions more.

It's a no sense , because again people will start selling the promotion scroll at a price lower than 20 k and all runefamers have runefarms with all characters with promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
best server i been played but ... lost too many time playing to finally no answers when server got duped and shits... i wish luck. not for me this time.

Is it worth to start? There's no friends between GM's and players like on Tibijka? When Rafonix is banning people for killing him, using tons of UHS while hunting behemots with his mate Adamz, teleporting etc?

And guys this is the way of a big success, the staff is involved, listening to the players, answering...
CANT WAIT TO PLAY, thanks for the replies guys! 😇

@atulhom Vas a jugar aquí o que jaja XD

@ruth You have the best client out there but how about botters? Are you gonna ban botters or support them as you have in your last editions of Realesta? I don't care about rune farms of 100 characters. I mean aimbotters and cavebotters. I'm out of time but my friends want me to join for a week or so. But I want to compete with real players, not some wannabe script kiddos with full runes and potion on F1 to F12. Screw them but people were using Rifbot for weeks, you haven't banned anyone for using it...

You have full view on one's mouse movement. Why you didn't take any actions against it during the last edition ?
Why should we trust you, that you will prevent it in this edition?

Last edited:
Did you fix the problem that caused server to crash on realesta? so people cant duplicate items again.
I'm not infallible it was my fault and it's solved.

@ruth You have the best client out there but how about botters? Are you gonna ban botters or support them as you have in your last editions of Realesta? I don't care about rune farms of 100 characters. I mean aimbotters and cavebotters. I'm out of time but my friends want me to join for a week or so. But I want to compete with real players, not some wannabe script kiddos with full runes and potion on F1 to F12. Screw them but people were using Rifbot for weeks, you haven't banned anyone for using it...

You have full view on one's mouse movement. Why you didn't take any actions against it during the last edition ?
Why should we trust you, that you will prevent it in this edition?

Don't say I support botters on last edition because it's not true i checked all reported characters most of them was false report but there was few aim botters which was banned immediately, also I am forced to record this to prevent teams complaint like it was on last edition. My advice is: if you see botter report him via ctrl+r, this time I'm not alone on the support staff.

Don't say I support botters on last edition because it's not true i checked all reported characters [...] there was few aim botters which was banned immediately

Out of about 200 aimbotters you've banned 3 or 4 with ban duration of 3 days, rotfl. Whatsmore for 200 premium points they've bought an unban, for another 50 nick change and none would ever know they were botters, wtf. Unban for ban for botting, literally - Realesta 2k19. Oh come on...
Will it be possible on this edition too?

Look at Mastercores' ban policy. Yes, server didn't last as long as Realesta but I had a feeling people liked Marcus anti-bot policy. I do know its all about money, but what I'm saying is that a serious anti-bot agenda might be more profitable in long term than 'I-don't-care-do-whatever-you-want' kind of policy.

Out of about 200 aimbotters you've banned 3 or 4 with ban duration of 3 days, rotfl. Whatsmore for 200 premium points they've bought an unban, for another 50 nick change and none would ever know they were botters, wtf. Unban for ban for botting, literally - Realesta 2k19. Oh come on...
Will it be possible on this edition too?

Look at Mastercores' ban policy. Yes, server didn't last as long as Realesta but I had a feeling people liked Marcus anti-bot policy. I do know its all about money, but what I'm saying is that a serious anti-bot agenda might be more profitable in long term than 'I-don't-care-do-whatever-you-want' kind of policy.

Bro, you looks like complaining all time, if u don't like, don't play then.

I play for myself and my skillzzooor<3
21 hours left <3