• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
@ruth would be good if you add "City" of residence in character search display...
Player X lvl X city: X wouldd be cool

XDDDDDDDDDDD NICE OT BTW
06:04 Mr Black: lvl 640
06:04 Mr Black: lol
06:04 You And Me: xD
06:04 You And Me: XD
06:04 You lose 14 hitpoints due to an attack by a rotworm.
06:04 Mr Black: whats this
06:04 Mr Black: exura
06:04 Mr Black: exura
06:04 You advanced from Level 501 to Level 535.

It gives me vibes like 15 years ago, people doing runes and talking about nothing.
Never thought I'll see that again.
lolvely few days ago i was playing and empty server and i end up remember that that was the best part of tibia

Hello everybody :)

At the server save we applied an amelioration in the formula of the exp function of the server. Unfortunately, we missed a control in the gain experience function, making the monsters go a bit crazy about exp !
The bug was immediately seen (only 2 minutes after the server save), immediately patched and we reverted things to normal.

Thank you for your support, and thank you for playing here !
See you online !

It gives me vibes like 15 years ago, people doing runes and talking about nothing.
Never thought I'll see that again.
That's the spirit! Good old spirit :)
It's a real pleasure to see the community interacting, and people going together for dangerous hunts!
See you ingame Valar!

Hello everybody :)

At the server save we applied an amelioration in the formula of the exp function of the server. Unfortunately, we missed a control in the gain experience function, making the monsters go a bit crazy about exp !
The bug was immediately seen (only 2 minutes after the server save), immediately patched and we reverted things to normal.

Thank you for your support, and thank you for playing here !
See you online !

That's the spirit! Good old spirit :)
It's a real pleasure to see the community interacting, and people going together for dangerous hunts!
See you ingame Valar!

Yeah! the server is what i excepted its really niiiiice
🙂
thank you!!!!!! soon level 50 hehehehe

Thank you for the best 7.4 server for sure, i really see that you improved every aspect of old Realesta. Will play there for years!!!! by the way : how often do you plan to make updates?"

Thank you for the best 7.4 server for sure, i really see that you improved every aspect of old Realesta. Will play there for years!!!! by the way : how often do you plan to make updates?"
Hello Nothxbye,

Thank you for your message :) We are happy that you have fun here !! Indeed we very worked very hard to make Neveresta the best server possible.
About the updates, we agreed with the team to make a minimum of one big update every 6 months, and one medium each 3 months!

Have fun, and don't hesitate to message ingame,
Florent

Hello Nothxbye,

Thank you for your message :) We are happy that you have fun here !! Indeed we very worked very hard to make Neveresta the best server possible.
About the updates, we agreed with the team to make a minimum of one big update every 6 months, and one medium each 3 months!

Have fun, and don't hesitate to message ingame,
Florent
From developer to developer, this is a good way to maintain the server.
Patch cycle of 13 weeks. small, big, small, big.
First 2 weeks after each release, focus on bug fixing.
Don't rebalance anything until the next update.. unless it's severely broken or being misused in a detrimental way.
Have smaller team work on small update, and larger team work on bigger update.
Artists and mappers can work on side projects to have assets available later on, as well as stuff that the team's require.

Try to have the first phase available for internal testing within the first 4 weeks, and continue polishing and doing balancing depending on previous patch and new patch stuff.

Have finished product ready to launch 2 weeks prior to deadline if possible, and just continue internal testing and bug fixing if any are found.
Don't continue to polish or change things continuously. Try to aim for 95% quality when shipping. If you try to achieve 100%, you'll just waste enormous amounts of time. A little bit of jank and overpower is fun for players.

Cheers.