• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
From developer to developer, this is a good way to maintain the server.
Patch cycle of 13 weeks. small, big, small, big.
First 2 weeks after each release, focus on bug fixing.
Don't rebalance anything until the next update.. unless it's severely broken or being misused in a detrimental way.
Have smaller team work on small update, and larger team work on bigger update.
Artists and mappers can work on side projects to have assets available later on, as well as stuff that the team's require.

Try to have the first phase available for internal testing within the first 4 weeks, and continue polishing and doing balancing depending on previous patch and new patch stuff.

Have finished product ready to launch 2 weeks prior to deadline if possible, and just continue internal testing and bug fixing if any are found.
Don't continue to polish or change things continuously. Try to aim for 95% quality when shipping. If you try to achieve 100%, you'll just waste enormous amounts of time. A little bit of jank and overpower is fun for players.

Cheers.
Hello Xikini!

That's almost the same way the team works now. Thank you for your remarks, it's always so nice to get inspiration from a colleague like you :)
Please don't hesitate to drop me a message ingame if you ever pass by !

With kind regards,
Florent

Last edited:
funny ots but kinda pointless to play if im not looting monsters since 30lvls no point to even open them 200+ bps of uh in stock and other sweeties feeling like on orsha ots just to ue battle

a bit boring pvp at 50lvls killing ppl and 0 fun looting those gfbs and sds/mfs uhs for 1.3k bp hmms for 450-500gp and every ghoul/cyclop drop 40-50gp terrible balance for this rate rlly

exping 5h/day and im in top 30 means only few good players playing

Valar u know that all that chars are mc's right ? xd
prolly a part of them but venore is not that popular as thais/carlin and believe me that I see these chars often active out of town, talking with me, doing tasks

My friend got banned for "Paying someone to kill a cheater" GM said, HITMANS are not allowed in this server, so I check the rules and there is no rule that says "You cant kill players for gold" "You cant be a bounty hunter" Whats happening GM? Unfair ban?

all of this ppl were randoms standing next to dp they just wanted to kill skull :DDDDDDDDDDDD

all of this ppl were randoms standing next to dp they just wanted to kill skull :DDDDDDDDDDDD

one of the gms friend got hacked the hacker took skull started killing everybody random people killed the hacker back
all of these people who attack the hacker got banned.....

Fake screenshots, again :) Don't worry, everything is running fine!
You can get banned of course if you bot, or if you sell your character and take it back. But noone got hacked!

Enjoy your evening all,
Florent

funny ots but kinda pointless to play if im not looting monsters since 30lvls no point to even open them 200+ bps of uh in stock and other sweeties feeling like on orsha ots just to ue battle

a bit boring pvp at 50lvls killing ppl and 0 fun looting those gfbs and sds/mfs uhs for 1.3k bp hmms for 450-500gp and every ghoul/cyclop drop 40-50gp terrible balance for this rate rlly

exping 5h/day and im in top 30 means only few good players playing

Ok, we will see how long will you survive with this attitude. Never seen profesorek on the real tibia battle probably due to lack of PVP skills, you seem like mouse on your avatar talking alot and doing nothing.

Ok, we will see how long will you survive with this attitude. Never seen profesorek on the real tibia battle probably due to lack of PVP skills, you seem like mouse on your avatar talking alot and doing nothing.
probably not long since riftbot is working pretty fine with its all features but i guess its a good thing for u ye?

DDOS is not working so people blablabla here?
Show me 7.4 better to play right now than Neveresta, Tibijka with online 50 after 2 days? xD
Not perfect but the best place if anyone is looking for 7.4 vibes, you can find it here.

nice 7.4 vibes with hotkeys and unlimited runes
Feel sorry you don't like it, you can have your own opinion and write it, question is, if people gonna take you serious and what's the point of writing xx amount of negative posts, instead of one xD

Feel sorry you don't like it, you can have your own opinion and write it, question is, if people gonna take you serious and what's the point of writing xx amount of negative posts, instead of one xD

You mean instead of leaving the ot :)

They complaining about the OT , but still playing it.