• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
CONGRAtz u skiped funniest part of the server, now you can only buy gfbs from venezuelan bois, then pg on tomb 24/7 and start gfb war!!!!!

Depends on what you see as fun in tibia. Hunt dwarf soldiers with spears? Or go hunt with summons? Or in your part hanging around depot on lvl 30 and try to thief lootbags.
I dont play tibia for that bro. You might enjoy that but i enjoyd that when i had 5 hours a day to play

( I am not trolling in this POST )

Hey this time I am really looking for a character. Buy 30-40+ MS with good enuff ML - Message me on OTland or FB if u know me.

Ima punch Banana teams

Nah, that GM Drago helped me ALWAYS in the CTRL+R answering my questions and dealing with botters in front of my eyes.

Server is cool, only half the people online are fucking riftbot with auto loggout ;/
Not like there's no botters (especially rune makers on MC's) but suggesting half people are botting is abusement

Server is cool, only half the people online are fucking riftbot with auto loggout ;/
Fake, EVERY spot in this server is CROWDED, we cant hunt properly cause of that... 1.000 players per day in a 7.4 map = all resp crowded and taken.

GREAT I lost 72bp gfb made by pyrenas characters, because the server crashed up!!! who will give it to me now, i have a cam