• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Nice i thought this is currupted ot but now I see this is nice dzagla otsik igielka on 3 miesiace bro nice I dominate this OT with my 30 paladin.
maybe u can add this so this dzagielka will be better wykalaczka otsik?
Make automatic stackable gps when u taking them from monster to bp.

Last edited:
karma is a bitch I guess :) this is what you get for destorying other servers
GOGO DDOS THIS SHIT TO THE GROUND
Do you mean 30 minutes of server being offline yesterday? As I remember, 15 years ago when global servers were DDOS'ed players had trouble with playing more than 30 minutes, sometimes it was longer than few days, weekend full of lags, kicks and deaths, servers were dead 1, 2 hours or even half day. Pretty well solved, 30 minutes and server was up sounds to me like "Not todaay, bitchezzz"

well bt you are talking about the tibia in the years 2000 we are in 2019 mate such things shouldn't happen nowdays

We appologize for the downtime from yesterday. We had a strong and exotic (!) attack, which was fixed in the night, we woke up all to fix it in a very short time. Now it's all fixed and good luck to people who want to try our protection again.

Cheers,
Florent

well bt you are talking about the tibia in the years 2000 we are in 2019 mate such things shouldn't happen nowdays
Yeah because DDOS protection is improving day by day but ways to attack server stopped at 2000. Not like both of them are better and better xD

We appologize for the downtime from yesterday. We had a strong and exotic (!) attack, which was fixed in the night, we woke up all to fix it in a very short time. Now it's all fixed and good luck to people who want to try our protection again.

Cheers,
Florent
the ddos is not really my concern since im used to servers getting ddos'd and its something a hoster can't do much about, atleast its not HIS fould. But i just wonder how after a ddos i can lose my complete eq and bpXD? i might got it back after (not all idk why but whatever..) but still its weird.

the ddos is not really my concern since im used to servers getting ddos'd and its something a hoster can't do much about, atleast its not HIS fould. But i just wonder how after a ddos i can lose my complete eq and bpXD? i might got it back after (not all idk why but whatever..) but still its weird.
Message me in game. Supervisor.

DDos: Freezes (client sided, mobs can still move and damage you).
Game Crashes: rollbacks, loss/gains of items, hosters often claims it's DDos when their game crashes but often it's just a sucky piece of code.

idk if it was just a short joke, but if ppl are training somewhere with such a monks congratz for support then...

Game Crashes: rollbacks, loss/gains of items, hosters often claims it's DDos when their game crashes but often it's just a sucky piece of code.

Seems like you don't even experienced heavy ddos and other kind method of attacks so you can talk like this, yea it's forum everyone are confident about himself specially you with status learining in progress.

nice men where did u learn these things llululul