• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
WHEN WILL THIS RUTHLESS FIX ANTI BOT AGAINST AIM BOTTER?

TODAY NEERAX AKA HANNIBAL LECTOR USING AUTO TARGET WITH SD,
NOT ALWAYS WE ARE READY WITH CAM RECORD,

highest lvl on server using bot with sd GG

propolando team botter

this server will never get serious bot wars!

and we dont have time to sit and focus on recording every single player on this crackbot OT!!

we are here to waste time to fight and exp

and u cant do something about it?

this lloookis like one of the br server i used toplay back in the days where everyone was just hitting with hotkey no aim

How to play on this server:

1. download rift bot
2. get vpn or rdp and make 8 charcters 7 makers and 1 main
3. put them everyday to get unlimited amount of sds/gfbs fully afk (use auto log out so none could catch u)
4. run with sd on hotkey and e ring script/ssa script u'll get banned ONLY if u BURST SD instantly on re attack punio on stream

happy playing

aaah u can also use edited client and some elfbot to cave bot fully afk eks if gm catch u u'll get WARNING and kick next time 7 days banishment (or 3 days not sure) but u can unban with 200 points and continue botting fully afk

essa lysolu

pic related for polish poeple:

translation:
kumpel rafona: you kicked him?
gamemaster: yes 1 warning
kumpel rafona: AHA
kumpel rafona: he should die
gamemaster: if he continue to use auto heal i'll ban him
kumpel rafona: HAHAHAHAHA
kumpel rafona: you kicked him
kumpel rafona: and saved his life
kumpel rafona: he was dying
kumpel rafona: by monks on uh trap
kumpel rafona: and u gave him warning
gamemaster: then chose if he should be banned
gamemaster: or u guys killing him

xDD nothing more to add on this wydmuszka ots

As slymantis would say: It was expected.

• Lowrate with corrupted GM's who have the "balls" to remove magic walls in front of streamers. (imagine what they'd do when nobody is watching...). Remember the infinite mana fluid?
    • Spoofed server and spoofed streams aswell. You just need to check how slow Punio's chat goes with 1.5k.
    • Getting rollbacks, people losing houses and money, etc..
    • Lowrate with 8.x addons.
    • Many cloned items around, rifbotters, runefarms...
    • The most stupid bugs ever.. people getting levels 600...
And the most important thing:

The incompetent GMs still acts cocky here.
When in fact they're wasting people's time with FAKE claims and FAKE promises. That's what triggers me. They are selling this BS like they are doing it for the commununity. Who the fkn HELL belives someone works 70h/week for the "community" and do the things you do.

Everyone who's playing this server is showing REAL disrespect for Tibia and for themself. Period.
Look at this, a botter in my face, reported him, GM came and tell me this:
16:20 Gamemaster: I will check it
16:22 Gamemaster: Thank you for your report, he got warning. We will monitor him closely

GM was GM Vizzy

BTw how do I get full rift bot without paying? Is there a crack? THANKS

lordcompi on torg.pl probably gonna make edited client for this wydmuszka with fully working elfbot stay tuned

I was jumping from cast to cast and seen this, who the hell had a time to lure it to amazon camp in venore? xD
Thought that was impossible on real tibia, for sure never seen gs lured there 15 years ago.

Attachments

I was jumping from cast to cast and seen this, who the hell had a time to lure it to amazon camp in venore? xD
Thought that was impossible on real tibia, for sure never seen gs lured there 15 years ago.
haha wtf xD

01:16 You will loose your Red Skull at date: [25.5.2019 and approximately : 14:00 CEST], making more frags extend this time!
DAMN never ending red skull

Look at this, a botter in my face, reported him, GM came and tell me this:
16:20 Gamemaster: I will check it
16:22 Gamemaster: Thank you for your report, he got warning. We will monitor him closely

GM was GM Vizzy

BTw how do I get full rift bot without paying? Is there a crack? THANKS
I am here.
I told to all of you that this server is the same as before.
Same "owners" with different accounts.
Same corruption as before.
Same spoof as before.
Nothing changed.

I said it ALL before the server started. Before all of you wasted a single second here.
Now you all wasted hours and hours and gave money on a spoofed midrate full of botters.

Now you gonna experience in first person:

- The REASON of why Cipsoft decided to implement hotkeys.
-The EXACT same reason why Cipsoft decided to get rid of GM's.

Enjoy.

essa 90 eks botting 24/7 log in after ss and run till ss xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no bot, king regards. Madragor

sell 76 ek 85 skills on this PERELKA OTS

essa 90 eks botting 24/7 log in after ss and run till ss xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no bot, king regards. Madragor

sell 76 ek 85 skills on this PERELKA OTS
what is perelka? :p

Not like there's no botters, for sure server has many but server jumpers are writing enhanced stories about server as an excuse to explain their quit. We all know what was happening on global tibia, era of blackd, next era of ngbot, era of xenobot. It's just ots for fun, few months of fun and still community s huge, even on places like elf fortress you can meet 10 people at the same time. You just live in fairy tale if you believe there will be server free of botters etc but saying most people using its just bullshit said by server jumpers, its just in their bloodline to play few weeks, sell all they had for few bucks and complain how server bad is, other people just play, these above play, quit, complain, repeat.

If we consider bots, server is in much better condition than global servers I remember from 10-13 years ago.

Anyway otland is dedek and no 1 care about this shit community forum Punio will keep his work and this server will be alive pitbullmindset go play your egg.pl banning for killing streamer or make another account to up this thread lolz

This server no die fast but it's fucking shit , it's spoof online made by 1000 runemakers it's not good server when you want fight with sux frag system and you search some people with use exiva and they are full afk cave boting or this people are bot runemakers high lvls made by some boters who play here.

Servers this style it's shit fucking boring rpg with bad frag system fully spoof empty server with runemekrs.

Typical server made only for money is medium term by spoof with 1000 + rune makers and cave bots with unlimite cash on server with loot x1.

Where are the pre-election promises of this Gm's i ask where?

I honestly did not believe in the promises of gm, but I thought it would be a little better than at the last edition, unfortunately I was wrong is even worse than the last version.