• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
So botting is allowed, do you got a serial key working for everyone for riftbot? is there some crack? Is there another free bot for this OT? thanks!! wanna make 20 runemakers xD and 1 FPS each client

I'm sure @ruth heard about this problem that players complain about it, even in my conversation with GM he said that message will be forwarded to @ruth Is he avoiding answer and ignoring community? Seems like he does

It's easier than that. For @ruth bots mean more money, more numbers and overall more profit. He knows what's going on, he just acts stupid like a politician who knows that his whole party is stealing but he can't "realise" it.

It's easier than that. For @ruth bots mean more money, more numbers and overall more profit. He knows what's going on, he just acts stupid like a politician who knows that his whole party is stealing but he can't "realise" it.
I know, 3-4 months, or max late autumn and new server.

My experience with Ruth’s servers was this..

On realesta we had a lot of fun things were nice.. lots of bots and such but who cares if gameplay is fun. Few major bugs appeared which included GP and items being duped, rollbacks, and of course realesta soon died.

Neveresta was suppose to be the bug free fresh start with better attention from staff. I can say this is not the case at all. About 4-5 days into playing there was a small rollback but this caused many players (including myself) to lose houses and some recently acquired items.

When I made a report to the staff team regarding losing my house and the 10k I had just acquired from DD - my report was closed without any response. (My items were still in the house even! But the house became unrented and I could not enter.)

When your server experience issues that cause players to lose progress it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to ensure that they are compensated. I spent 20k on a house 4 days into a brand new 7.4 server it was not a light investment.. so if you cannot even be bothered to correct simple issues like this I do not see you making it long term.

My personal opinion is this new server will end up the same way as Realesta and as such my team and I have ceased all involvement with this server.

Sad, it’s really not difficult to do things the right way. I’m not sure why you guys choose to continually screw the players.. but you do so at your own peril.

goddamn, seems like someone couldnt handle getting outplayed

1557419488594.png

1557419521717.png

1557420197989.png

oof look at all this salt from that random, he played hiberna 15 years ago, true legend, now he can't even take a loss from someone obviously better than him

exiva enemies

Last edited:
no worries somebody gonna lvl up 150lv mage and sell for him so he'll have some chance against 70 elder druids
And by somebody you mean @Cukierasek 🤣

Well @Recreant, Zaras and Shajkan are not wrong. You're a shit player from realestic Thais sewers @Recreant that's a fact. But it's coming from another 2 shit players who actually bot and they're from realistic sewers aswell. So w/e.

Shajkan manually exped from 0 to 190 at Kasteria (He was one of the top levels first week, nolifing more than Low) then he got Deleted the first day he started botting (at Edron campfires). His whole Trade-Team cried to Wille to the point Kasteria edited the rules and he was undeleted.

After that once you were caught botting you had a "warning".

At the end he's not wrong at all. They destroyed Kasteria by crying to the GM's.

Last Edition of Kasteria: 6 months. The server had a pretty good anti-cheat system/client where SSA's were even breaking when equipped too fast.
This Edition (with way better start): It's actually pretty dead after not even 2 months. Many cavebotters around, elfbotters, etc. Even the RPGs were on bot.

I don't complain about it. But it's a fact. In 7.4 to 8.0 bots are NOT welcome at all.

Last edited:
When you say "shit player" what you mean? i dont understand, how u know hes pro or not.

goddamn, seems like someone couldnt handle getting outplayed

View attachment 36318

View attachment 36319

View attachment 36321

oof look at all this salt from that random, he played hiberna 15 years ago, true legend, now he can't even take a loss from someone obviously better than him

exiva enemies

lmao thats some legit crying;p all i know is that mietek is a fucking proper pvper. so i have to defend him there;p Especially when he says mietek only known on war ots. atleast he play'd medivia unlike shajkan/zaras theirselfXD

lmao thats some legit crying;p all i know is that mietek is a fucking proper pvper. so i have to defend him there;p Especially when he says mietek only known on war ots. atleast he play'd medivia unlike shajkan/zaras theirselfXD

You can ask him for an invitation to his team already. Don't be shy.

if you play for pvp, that's fine, level up, frag people, repeat until delevel and quit - satisfied, in other case playing here has no sense, new edition will be there within few months, again, again and again, playing for frags, having fun for month - that's how it works if you have different expectations, you'll be dissapointed

Selling my account, 37 PALADIN with uh maker and gfb maker, with 60k in cash.
Offers, only people rlly interested, SELLING FOR CHEAP because I want to sell it, bored of playing alone.
Acc comes with Rec KEY.