• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
ban botters, let weak players go play original tibia and lets fight with good old school community
peace

they send from realesta to neveresta tons of cc/scrolls etc sure i will fix cash for battles while sombody got everything, bye

I believe someone said it b4 it all started... It's hard for someone who works 70h/weekly to have time to change from a corrupted scum to a good hoster in a month.

it's basically a server oriented to Punio. He gunna have unlimited cash. Unlimited runes... AND modified set. That's why he panicked so much when he made RS on the video. If someone looted that set without Ruth online, someone could see it's a set with boosted stats only for him.

Just think about it. Punio, someone who makes RS daily why would he panick on a server where he has unlimited money and runes? ;)
First of all. Ruth is a trashtalked aswell, he doesn't do it here because it's not "professional". But I know him and what things he does from behind. At the end he wants money and this is his job.

Second, the main difference is that I talk with knowledge about things I am sure about.
Meanwhile kijek, assassinho.. have 0 knowledge about what they're talking. And they just repeat the same excuses why they never played real servers over and over.

But it's fine, I like it. When I see them trashtalking servers I play, I gunna come here and trashtalk them with facts. At the very end I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter than them. And they're no competence in the forums nor in life.

If you attack, be ready to be attacked someday :S
Nothing personal :)
You are dreaming corrupted scum. To an Aryan man a polish tiny girl does nothing but make him laugh.

Keep working 8h a day to make a 2 week sever brotha! Kisses

Ps. Still laughing now that you posted the video where Punio was afraid to lose his edited set :')
Ps.2. "punio had no power from 2 editions ago" How long it was that, 1 month ago? :')
Ps.3. If I want to stay I will. With this account or with another. But here I am to stay now. You woke the sleeping dragon.
Good, but from here I don't move.
I don't like people that goes in group against something. You went against Kasteria, the server I am playing. Now you gonna pay the consequences. The sheepdog is back.

I personally gonna make sure this server doesn't last long. Next time you don't talk crap about servers you don't even play.

Realesta:
Frags to Red Skull: 3
Frags to Ban: 6
Each frag time: 24h

5 frags every day... 3 frags for rs.... server for neutrals....

Kasteria:
24 hours kills: 6 [RED SKULL: 4, BAN: 7] (next disappear at 20 April 2019 18:30:29 CET)
7 days kills: 32 [RED SKULL: 99999, BAN: 99999]
14 days kills: 55 [RED SKULL: 99999, BAN: 99999]

12 frags everyday... (frag time: 12h)

@ruth
-Hardcore-PVP, ??? do you even know what Hardcore-PvP means? Did you even play any Hardcore-PvP server in Tibia? I guess no.

-Modified speed formula

copied from medivia for noobs like @assassinho

-Live Cast system (Cast gives you 5% more exp if you enable it without password),

copied from Eloth team.

100% Chinese OT. Not worth playing here. Everything are ideas from others on a knwon Corrupted Hoster.

You can spoof the server as much as you want it gunna die quick.
If I was 16 it would be better since time is the most valuable thing we have in life. But what am I asking to a little polish guy protecting his 5 zloty he earns... Literally all your posts are talking about realesta... do it less obvious next time...

But it's always good to bump the most corrupted ot the community currently has.
Dark past and even Darker future.

Smooth client? Tibia was never like this buddy. This is FAKE client w/ FAKE cooldowns. Get good at making ots, this is crap.
Mietek the random from Thais sewer rats. How can you talk about experience lost when you play for months on a war server with 0 death loss. LMAO
What you gonna say to me... hahahhaha
your words means nothing...

Polish random noob from 2018... Better go to arena. You, david, hazard, tampon and uzi. The Virgin crew.
We are very old-time players as managers, more than 10 years ago. I have followed the previous editions.Everyone has equal rights, rules are clear. I recommend you play fair and respect the rules.
Reverse psychology won't work buddy. I understand that you are used to talk with idiots but now you are facing the BOSS of scotland. And now you have to bring something better to make me stop telling the truth behind this CORRUPTED server. Or everyone gonna realise that you don't even dare to protect your server... because at the end... you know I am not spreading lies.

Ps. Love how fast ruth gave you a reaction... seems "busy guy" is here reading on a saturday afternoon instead of working on the server... If you remove Ruth friends and my posts, nobody shown any interest here. Because at the end this is:

A BAD SERVER
WITH A CORRUPTED HOSTER
WITH A CORRUPTED STREAMER
HOSTED ONLY FOR MONEY

LOW RATE 7.4? who gunna play this in 2019? nobody.

If you want stability and a low rate you play or real tibia or medivia. Not this.

@Mietekkek just realised most of your posts are to me on differents accounts LMAO. You are such a loyal fan. Thanks to be always there. Sorry, but ME not only as the BOSS here but as your IDOL, I feel the need to tell you that slymantis is way better than you.

View attachment 36078

they send from realesta to neveresta tons of cc/scrolls etc sure i will fix cash for battles while sombody got everything, bye
idc

everyone got same amount of CAP on the character, I dont care about items,cash in depo, everyone is killable. Im here just for fights.
Im here with old friends mex, alinor : DD

realesta best server, sweet client

idc

everyone got same amount of CAP on the character, I dont care about items,cash in depo, everyone is killable. Im here just for fights.
Im here with old friends mex, alinor : DD

realesta best server, sweet client

Doesn't care about items and cash on a "low rate" 🤣

thats not a low rate i have over 1k bps of runes stacked in my dp/house with just 3 makers and loot from players/monsters xD l2p guys everything u need is 100 ek 100 ed 100ms and u can earn 3kk within 4 hours hunting demons/poi seals explo style essa who care if somebody got 5kk in his bank if u can burn 3kk within 1 hour with ur team dying 6x each player 8.0 players thinking that with character they can buy hands

thats not a low rate i have over 1k bps of runes stacked in my dp/house with just 3 makers and loot from players/monsters xD l2p guys everything u need is 100 ek 100 ed 100ms and u can earn 3kk within 4 hours hunting demons/poi seals explo style essa who care if somebody got 5kk in his bank if u can burn 3kk within 1 hour with ur team dying 6x each player 8.0 players thinking that with character they can buy hands
We're saying the same. But Ruth "sold" it as a low rate.That's why I used (" ").

Last edited:
out of "909" players online, only 172 is above level 50.
and out of "909" players, 529 is below level 30 (422 is below lvl 20).

mhmmm

out of "909" players online, only 172 is above level 50.
and out of "909" players, 529 is below level 30 (422 is below lvl 20).

mhmmm
And meanwhile on Mastercores there's 50 players online on 4 worlds and I don't even want to check the levels of them.

Donate me some club/knight stuff guys :D Club rings are also appreciated. W-hammer or the custom one handed sceptre thing (golden one) would be awesome as well. Will reward with loot from dead botters.
"Mer Festis" - Venore

And meanwhile on Mastercores there's 50 players online on 4 worlds and I don't even want to check the levels of them.
why not? always funny to see :D
but.. FYI this is originaltibia thread and not mastercores xD

Ruth was doing great money on golden accounts, especially outfits, scrolls but letting people bot and putting unbanishment scrolls for sale in shops is something that proves ruth is so greedy, pushing to the limits options to fill his pocket. All you have to do is just to take a look - most people online are under 50 lvl, farm of runemakers doing money just to put it on sites for $, most people are not even playing this ots to have fun, they're doing the same the owner does - being "active" (having plenty of MC's doing runes with automaker) just for $$. Server full of ghosts.

sell
16:37 You see earmuffs (Arm:3).
It weighs 5.00 oz.

earmuffs(0.009) - loot chance

16:38 Supervisor: yeah its for sure the most rare loot that we displayed on the website