• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [7.4 / Custom] Realesta - Arcanis [October 27th at 20:00 CEST] A New World!

Server Website/AAC
https://realesta74.net
Server Address
Realesta74.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
fuck all rpg/ low rate/farm servers
h rate and enfos forever <3
miss old olderas\rolderas\lolderas xDDD with 30 ppl online, fights in small teams,
miss old community @Worr @LastMan @Rewind @Shine @gabo @wandur @SammyNSC any many more
im just fking noob, I hate to exp thats why i left real tibia and starts play ots, where is easy to get lvl/ money and fight, fight fight fight thats all what i need in tibia, fking PVP. I dont like quests, team hunts, taking lvls, buying cc/characters.

/crying noob who wasted one month
no love for Waropolis?
:cool:
<3

Last edited:
no love for Waropolis?
:cool:
<3
actually a highrate server on summer with good antibot client, were no riftbot and all this shit works, no rune makers

would be amazing and fun to play when u come home at evenings

with the real pvp enforced feeling

"we are tired of lowrate servers with bot bot bot bot boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot"

Last edited:
kinda funny how you complain about bots when you botted on realesta war just a month or two ago smh =/

practice what you preach, maybe the servers will be better then

@Shajkan421

Last edited:
Just waiting for some true low rate where taze and dominik and wille join

Last edited:
kinda funny how you complain about bots when you botted on realesta war just a month or two ago smh =/

practice what you preach, maybe the servers will be better then

@Shajkan421
@Recreant
ye i botted cuz i was tired of getting attacked with hotkeys 24/7 on your server were u have gm.
so i just went rampage like i told u guys 20 times now.

how long are u gonna keep sayin this? i rly dont even care thast why i admit it everytime here

and like i said before, ur just a random player that asslicked hamza everyday back in the days
know u started learning som basic pvp and wants to be famous on every ot and talking about medivia like uve been playin there for years,

have fun biggest forum troll after my lovely tampon <3

im ouuut

I had expected something other than this that we had to play. First of all - the staff that you recrutied. They didnt even check botters at all or telling ppl its OK if some cavebot ek/farm of 15 chars is running around. When one of my friend was askin for help by using ctrl+r, gm answered- "get a cancer". As i know neveresta was supposed to be serious server with lower rates etc but its the same money makin ot as before. Im very, very dissapointed. Im not gonna tell about aimbotters, auto e ringers etc. I met alot of them, none get banned. Oh sorry, only once but he instantly unbanned his character by sms shop. Mainly ot is rly good but it need different administration that got another point of view for low rate servers.

Spawns are not balanced, these whole custom content is full of monsters that dropping tons of rare items. Example - vampire brides(600k/h, 200-300k money per refill, when at tombs u get 400-500k/h with 0 cash. Tyrants're droppin tons of items like halberds, p arms that is common like gps. Knight legs are droppin really often. At the start of server ,we made there with demon skeletons 150k on single refill and wasting 0 supplies).

I feel i just wasted alot of time playing there. Hope for some highrate in future, its the best place where realesta should be.

// thanks for playing, some fights that were borring cus we couldnt split teams and alot of botters that were running around us. See ya at other ots.

I had expected something other than this that we had to play. First of all - the staff that you recrutied. They didnt even check botters at all or telling ppl its OK if some cavebot ek/farm of 15 chars is running around. When one of my friend was askin for help by using ctrl+r, gm answered- "get a cancer". As i know neveresta was supposed to be serious server with lower rates etc but its the same money makin ot as before. Im very, very dissapointed. Im not gonna tell about aimbotters, auto e ringers etc. I met alot of them, none get banned. Oh sorry, only once but he instantly unbanned his character by sms shop. Mainly ot is rly good but it need different administration that got another point of view for low rate servers.

Spawns are not balanced, these whole custom content is full of monsters that dropping tons of rare items. Example - vampire brides(600k/h, 200-300k money per refill, when at tombs u get 400-500k/h with 0 cash. Tyrants're droppin tons of items like halberds, p arms that is common like gps. Knight legs are droppin really often. At the start of server ,we made there with demon skeletons 150k on single refill and wasting 0 supplies).

I feel i just wasted alot of time playing there. Hope for some highrate in future, its the best place where realesta should be.

// thanks for playing, some fights that were borring cus we couldnt split teams and alot of botters that were running around us. See ya at other ots.

Imagine Ruthless, that the god of PVP himself actually wanted to test out ur server.. HE DECIDED TO ENTER THE RELM OF CRACK OT, THINKING IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT. And you dissapoint him? damn

Dear players,

From now on there's new rule on the server: Every player who wants to sell ingame items for real cash is allowed only to sell crystal coins, runes (such as SD) offered on trade(for $) will be muted and if this doesn't help - banned. We made that decision to keep the ingame currency (crystal coin) valuable, in order to keep the economy flowing properly.
Also, due to that fact, you are not allowed to offer your characters on trade anymore, only via auctions or forum posts.

Regards,
Realesta Team.

Ppl say we do t have time for low rate play 15h a day
Then in medium rate they play 15h a day on penisula tomb ...

fuck all rpg/ low rate/farm servers
h rate and enfos forever <3
miss old olderas\rolderas\lolderas xDDD with 30 ppl online, fights in small teams,
miss old community @Worr @LastMan @Rewind @Shine @gabo @wandur @SammyNSC any many more
im just fking noob, I hate to exp thats why i left real tibia and starts play ots, where is easy to get lvl/ money and fight, fight fight fight thats all what i need in tibia, fking PVP. I dont like quests, team hunts, taking lvls, buying cc/characters.

/crying noob who wasted one month
stfu komenda,its so boring just fight fight fight,its not even fun to loot backpack from guy on highrate/midrate
on low rate you have climate(klimacik) you need exp,make cash,make snake for enemy... if you dont have time so you have mirek and he can send you price list :) @mirekkk yee you need low rate server where you can play paladin without makers because you are on kuroniowka and you sending your small sister to germany to mrs honey....

Here empty server yesterday i search 2,5 h target to killing with friend and many hunt places empty only runemakers low lvl make runes.

Guys who want can looking now on cast without password name : "Frajer" he many hours the same waipoints on cave bot run with auto looter and auto heal uh the same % hp.

He on other characters with use bot he make auto spam like some boters who make auto trade spam to sell runes, for people no see msg on cast about he boting.

Totaly empty comedy server full of bots.