• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Neptun it's like no name this a new player on 7.4.

First time i see on game him maybe on Tibianus and in this time he no are very good player.

It is possible that he is now a better player, to old times.

He saw a nash movie where he killed one vs 3 + not me , he think he can kill solo me + 2 people , but i give him chance and i show him how he die like a duck.

I do not have nothing to him, but I think he was drunk when he imagined it.

I immediately announce that I will strive to destroy your k / d ratio on the server if it arises.

If realistic war no back to online , then on realesta you are top target in my vip list.

You can take my word for it I can be a very obstinate player.

I did not mean to offend you, so do not be angry , but you the first offended me when show in public your minds.

I do not want to fight on the forum because it does not bring anything , let the game will verify your thoughts when the time comes.

I can not wait for these 2 servers.
i was gonna say the same on the last post, hes talking to much , i ve never heard about him before either, just saw him sometimes play realistic,
anyone can be good at aiming after playin realistic 24/7 neptune

@Typlo

XD new server tibianus with 30 online that's gonna die in 20 minutes like waropolis did? nty

we can make smaller teams its just that shajkan doesnt want to cause he knows he will get destroyed by basically anyone XD. And yes, i am insulting him just because he is a two-faced scum. You'll realize sooner or later. We played a lot of ot's with him, made his team great and then he started talking shit about us behind our backs, well no shit im not gonna tolerate that.
Besides, i never mocked someone's appearance except for his so idk wtf ur talking about but w/e not gonna argue about some minor shit that doesnt have any meaning anyway, just banteer

and wtf u talking about u made my team great? by joining me all other ots we playd? i mean u playd 1 war ot with me that was classicot, i had 30 other players there ,
its not that u are the most important one that build my team or whatever u talking about? i guess hamza invited u to cuz i didnt even knew u before, i though u was a normal cool guy until u start playin solo with ur friends and got some balls to comment everything u succed, ´every ot the last 2 months ive seen you on

the only thing i can see you doing is making with ur 2-4 friends that u had "before u joined mex"

u only go for target the streamer "Punio" on every ot and when u finally kill him u so happy everytime WOW WE REKT PUNio

we killed him 10 times wooow

omg he always come back at u alone or with 10 doesnt even matter, but how u play this game is retarded really , thats why i would love to send u back to ur realisticserver that u can login and have ur fun everyday without , acting big to the otcommunity here

theres many people here that been playin and fighting in big wars fights, like medivia, tibianus,original,eloth, classicus,oldera, mastercores,

and had alot of fun, nowdays u think its all about 5 vs 5? ur new to tibia ican see

u guys should be glad that we even fixed this GREAT big wars at Releasta
i rather sit with 20 ppl in teamspeak and get to know other people than sit with the same guys everyday everyyear and think ur some kind of proffesionals.

my last post !

miss the old days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruthless fix uh for EK to be like its supposed to be. U should know how uh works if not i can tell you. It was impossible to outheal on ek because of "exhausted"

Not sure what you mean but i know how UH's works on old servers. If you uh yourself with the correct delay you was able to uh pretty fast else you failed. (In realesta UH exausted is 1 sec, SD exausted is 1,5)

and wtf u talking about u made my team great? by joining me all other ots we playd? i mean u playd 1 war ot with me that was classicot, i had 30 other players there ,
its not that u are the most important one that build my team or whatever u talking about? i guess hamza invited u to cuz i didnt even knew u before, i though u was a normal cool guy until u start playin solo with ur friends and got some balls to comment everything u succed, ´every ot the last 2 months ive seen you on

the only thing i can see you doing is making with ur 2-4 friends that u had "before u joined mex"

u only go for target the streamer "Punio" on every ot and when u finally kill him u so happy everytime WOW WE REKT PUNio

we killed him 10 times wooow

omg he always come back at u alone or with 10 doesnt even matter, but how u play this game is retarded really , thats why i would love to send u back to ur realisticserver that u can login and have ur fun everyday without , acting big to the otcommunity here

theres many people here that been playin and fighting in big wars fights, like medivia, tibianus,original,eloth, classicus,oldera, mastercores,

and had alot of fun, nowdays u think its all about 5 vs 5? ur new to tibia ican see

u guys should be glad that we even fixed this GREAT big wars at Releasta
i rather sit with 20 ppl in teamspeak and get to know other people than sit with the same guys everyday everyyear and think ur some kind of proffesionals.

my last post !

miss the old days!

miss the old days of running with elfbot/tibiaMG mr shajkan the biggest botter? XD

Really enjoyed this server, Hadn't played tibia for like 4 years so had no friends to play with but still it was fun.
hope this edition is just as fun and lasts a little longer :)
thanks for all the enjoyment

@Shajkan421 I just created an account to write some things about your mentality. First of all , no one of us is acting big compared to you - all the time you're spamming to EVERYONE after u win or lose - doesn't metter, things like "oh noobs, randoms, you can't fight blabla". When the first big battles started you was FIRST who was gfbing , running to defence or other shit and no one was complaining about this in public. We just said some things on teamspeak at that's it , after u done it, we did the same thing vs you. And guess what? Mr BIG shajkan pming everyone "you fking randoms ,gfbing only , running defence NOOBS" after that u just get some words like "u're so pathetic/hipocrit" because that's the true. I remember one time when i was fighting on ur side, i was quite for whole fight only at the end i said some words about your leading and people in this team - mainly the things that went wrong . Guess what? i get few pms that ppl are agreeing with me but u still was saying everything was fine "we did good work" even when u lost almost to 0, because u can't accept that u did something wrong. That's YOU who's acting BIG and strong in this pixel game while the rest don't even care about this.

Some people rather to play in small teams and fight in 5-8 ppl cuz u can show your personal skill and show better teamwork with people that know what to do.
You also said on every ot we're going to kill punio - that's not true ,we're attacking everyone to provoke a fight. I don't care about some random punio, he's like everyone of us - we got the same fun killing him like killing you ,tampon, some rpg people, small teams etc. Even when we're spliting our team we're just happy that we're winning or killing someone of our friends.

You said you rather to sit with 20 ppl on ts and fight in big team but me and some/many people rather to stay in small group of people, making stable team with a much better teamwork that's able to face much bigger teams than our. So don't blame people that got other preference than ur own.

At the end i'd like to say something about realistic war - i don't even know why you're blaming people that are playing this server. Battles are the same at rpg ot and war ot, im not talking about collecting money etc but mainly about fighting. You're doing the same thing here and here - war ot is a practicing tool to get knowledge that you can use in normal servers. That's why WAROT players are much more skilled in pvp than rpg player, got a better knowledge about the game like throwing pots, making mwall plays, aiming, catching people - everything.

See ya at the battlefield.

I'm able to give back points which you don't used on previous edition.

I have donated before 3 days of the closing of the otserver and nothing will be returned?

I can send info about paypal payment...

Not sure what you mean but i know how UH's works on old servers. If you uh yourself with the correct delay you was able to uh pretty fast else you failed. (In realesta UH exausted is 1 sec, SD exausted is 1,5)
On medivia and realots if u used uh too fast u was getting healed anyway after delay. EXample, you use uh then after 0.5 sec u use again, u dont get info " you are exhausted" u just get healed later after 0.5 sec so its full 1 sec delay between first and second uh.

Hello, i just played about 1 week and bought 600 points... and now it's lost? i think i should get it back. :/ my friend told me we could get it back that u guys have spoken

HaHa wtf u really guys still insulting, get a life
Just make teams 6-7 ppls, if shajkan will have 30ppls like on last edition we can join to other team again and make wars 30vs30 again but its boring

Last edited:
gl XD i didnt even play on tibianus but idk what ur smoking, you called me a botter on every possible occasion back on rw and on realesta so idk what do you mean by "bad player" but it is certainly not myself XD

stop talking before i whoop your ass like i did on rw :cool:

People from bands of 30 people, maybe try to make guilds with 6-7 players maximum and start guild wars.

Then more wars on server no only 1-2 battle in day and who lose stay in depot 10 h.

I got idea:

Maybe gm create maximum number players in one guild , and system frag only for members 2 guilds in war.

This guild who win battle to 100 frag have reward money then server can have more wars.

Guilds join to wars , because want got more money to play for this war system.

It's just a suggestion, you can do a poll how many people want such a system.

bois wtf u talking about, what kind of war mode.. we all want outfits from rl tibia

Hello, i just played about 1 week and bought 600 points... and now it's lost? i think i should get it back. :/ my friend told me we could get it back that u guys have spoken
you only got 600 points? pff i had 3800 points! need back plzzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back