• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got problem with getting freezing when walking and its not connection, someone said you wrote something in-game about it before, which settings should I adjust?

Edit: Think I solved it, removed smooth walking box.

Edit: Only freezes when walking normally went away, I still freeze when I change direction.

@Tomonidis wtf u talking about after 3 weeks on last edition i had 70 sword on my 140ek. Best on score was some 50 knight that only train he had maybe 95 skill. It's balanced, after dead u lose 1 sword fighting and 1.5 of your magic level. Best m lvl was 85, people in war had like 60-70 on 130 mages

after 2 weeks top ml was 91 + and 2 top ml 75~ , but it was for this bug cash bps of's kks , lets see this edition how it goes

Okey so, first Punio banned my tibia brother and then he came with friends to kill me.
Clean Client 0 lags ;D
Twitch

aaaaaaaand sadly client has been changed to old speedbug shit when it doesnt matter what lvl are you this makes me angry sorry for tears

10fps feeling on new client, no matter what dx5/dx9/openGL ...

Client doesnt work for me. It crashes when I try top launch it. (old client).

Will be fixed on next server save.

Try with restarting pc
I get this error message when I start the client... Screenshot
Translation: Realesta Client stopped working. Yes, I tried to unzip the folder.
I donated 9euro and played the first day (on new client), but cannot start the old client.
Can I have my money refunded as my computer cannot run the client it seems, please?

Anyone who want to follow great battles?!
Twitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back