• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some weird problem whenever I change floor (rope myself up, go up or down stairs) I get 2-3 seconds freeze (I can heal with spells but I dont know whats going on on the screen). Maybe it's only me but when I have more than 7 bps opened fps going down and everything feels so choppy.

On the first RealestaOTC Client (the one before GM start to modify it) everything was great, no matter what fps I set there were zero lags, stuttering, delays. Dont know why people can't use it.

I have some weird problem whenever I change floor (rope myself up, go up or down stairs) I get 2-3 seconds freeze (I can heal with spells but I dont know whats going on on the screen). Maybe it's only me but when I have more than 7 bps opened fps going down and everything feels so choppy.

On the first RealestaOTC Client (the one before GM start to modify it) everything was great, no matter what fps I set there were zero lags, stuttering, delays. Dont know why people can't use it.

As soon i'll fix all the OTC problems i might introduce it again.

Please fix this the bugs on many floors in Carlin got today 20x the bugs east to depot and north from temple.

carlin temple im bugged i cant enter now game ! name Tamtam

I fix it. used pots and npc on carlin temple in my sqm so i enter diffe sqm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
New client better block more bots , and i got better ping and fps + can open more backpacks.

Many boters play and they no like this client , they vote to remove it.

I can not login, because on many sqm in Carlin i got crash client and the bug.

For such inconvenience in the game should be some kind of compensation: you can make event higer exp today or somthing.

Last edited:
and i got better ping and fps .
Client does not affect your ping in game, unless there's bitcoin miner attached to it. My cancer gets bigger.

For such inconvenience in the game should be some kind of compensation
I demand compensation for oncology from you, seriously.

I apologize people that could felt offended by my jokes about cancer illness but this shit is real.

I can see on recordings that the difference between the pings of these clients is about 20 on the same direct9.

Client what he remove give me more fps , better ping and i can open more backpacks + 1 guy who use bot for runes he tell me this bot no work on last client so this client it's better.
Some people got the bugs in the same places today and are asking when it will be repaired and when will be able to play normally?

It's fair game when some got the bugs on Carlin in morning and to now he no fix it , and other guys can make exp all time?

In my opinion, he should do a bigger loot rate or exp for these inconveniences, besides, again people use some mistakes for money, and others who play honestly have to be poor?

Some people show me 10000 cc so i don't think they can make this money on loot rate x3.

Although I know that the game is not fair here, we wanted to play here, but it's not cool when I have little money and others have 10000 cc , because they know some money bugs and the loot rate is still sucked and it's no balance to play on sux loot rate x3 vs people who know money bugs.

When will the Carlin floor bugs be fixed so that people who are imprisoned can log into the game?

I can see on recordings that the difference between the pings of these clients is about 20 on the same direct9.

Client what he remove give me more fps , better ping and i can open more backpacks + 1 guy who use bot for runes he tell me this bot no work on last client so this client it's better.
Some people got the bugs in the same places today and are asking when it will be repaired and when will be able to play normally?

It's fair game when some got the bugs on Carlin in morning and to now he no fix it , and other guys can make exp all time?

In my opinion, he should do a bigger loot rate or exp for these inconveniences, besides, again people use some mistakes for money, and others who play honestly have to be poor?

Some people show me 10000 cc so i don't think they can make this money on loot rate x3.

Although I know that the game is not fair here, we wanted to play here, but it's not cool when I have little money and others have 10000 cc , because they know some money bugs and the loot rate is still sucked and it's no balance to play on sux loot rate x3 vs people who know money bugs.

When will the Carlin floor bugs be fixed so that people who are imprisoned can log into the game?

Do as everybody else, use a pot on a noobchar.
btw whinewhinewhine

Do as everybody else, use a pot on a noobchar.
btw whinewhinewhine

I used a noob char to go out of 3 different places for myself and a friend, but i give noob char to other city and i no want again go with low lvl from other city to Carlin.

I wait to gm fix this the bugs.

Lol, just started the ot with a bunch of friends even streamed the Otserver, thought it was a nice otserver and fun to play then I exped from 21 to 52 looted 2 boh, 3 vamp shields, 2 skull staff with friends and there was a crash and I lost everything my friends aswell, if we dont get it back there is no point playing the ot.

Even bought 200 points bought 1 outfit and sold the golden account for 50cc, and put it in the house and lost all 50cc

Many people lose lvls and items on crash server yesterday.

I lose all items from house on crash server.

Friend who start play yesterday make lvl 60 and after crash server he got 15 lvl and he lose all items + 8 cc how what i give to him for start game.

Surely again people cloned the items on the server crash, we lost money and items, where is the balance to play on this server, where any compensation?

Circus on the server , gm give 0 information , unbalanced games, some have money from cloning items others lose all the money and items.

Reset this shit and turn it on again before all people leave the server.

@Tampik back

ye cause someone could predict that the server will crash at THAT exact time and use it to clone items. <sarcasm off> . It's not like everyone is pissed because they lost ~4 hours of gameplay, mostly warteams who were making poi quest, but i don't think this can't be resolved anyway and people will keep playing. I don't think you will ever find a server you like unless everything is handed out to you, else you'll complain that people are somehow finding loopholes within the system to get benefits from them and abuse them as much as possible. As far as my knowledge goes there is no "money error" as you say it as it was in previous edition, and yet you're still on the forum bitching about the smallest little thing you can possibly think of, too bad nobody takes you seriously OMEGALUL

I must admit that I do not like the balance of the game on this server.

Already on day 2 of the server I saw people with cash greater than 1000+ cc, which in my opinion is not possible at such a loot rate.

Let someone show me the phenomenon of this miracle open some one stream and show me how make 1000 + cc in 2 days on loot rate x3 , maybe then i can trust here no have cash bugs.

Magic boost scroll in sms shop it's a crazy , when i see people who attack 700 + with ue on lvls 100 then i know here any second can't play without utamo or energy ring because in 100 % i die by one hit.

You can not normally fight in open, because most of them have huge teams in which most of them use a bot and hit every sd regardless of what kind of dodges you do and how fast you run.

I do not want to play style lure and lure armies of bots under the roofs and die on the way, just to record some cheats who play in large groups and shooting with using aim bots.

There is no other server to play, so I play here, if I had a choice I would choose another server.

Do not give me here some servers examples , because i know them all and those that exist at the moment it's no better that this server.

Of course there are a few small bands that you can fight with and have fun, but there are not many of them on this server.

I play here for fun, in my team no one uses any bugs or bots, I play with them regardless of their skills, I do not care if I win or lose i no join to teams 30 people only for making dominando on server.

When people write stupid messages to me that I play with team low lvls without skills, it simply ignores such messages like a some people ignore my posts on forum i dont care it.

Im using cheat engine, money error and aimbot my team using same, you are satisfied tampon?

Im using cheat engine, money error and aimbot my team using same, you are satisfied tampon?

I'm not satisfied that you admit to what you use with your team.

The fact that you confess or someone else does not matter to us, we do not intend to check whether it is true or act in a similar way to even out the chances of playing on the server.

I do not look at it to harm some servers or server owners, because this is not my goal.

I exchange the advantages and disadvantages, according to my opinion, regardless of whether it harms or helps some servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back