• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4] Realesta RealMap Mid-rate START [14.09, Friday 18:00 CET] USA, BRA Proxy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I forgot to mention; i downloaded this client on release and found 2 trojans inside it. packet with winpacker and keylogger. a trojan to prevent virusscanners to detect. After a few reports, the next day the client has been updated and the keylogging trojan has been taken out. PUA is still in it and this is a password encryptor, keylogger, detection prevention, network peering etc.. I opened the client on an alt laptop, with saved password on a secured credit account to check what would happen. containing money over 6 figures. obviously this PUA encrypted my passwords and login details. within 24 hours I received a "odd" login attempt from my bank and blocked the ip untill further notice from me.

Just keeping heads up guys. I play this game just once in a while for some fun and oldskool feeling.

King Regards,
Viet

hi yo thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, not playing tibia since longtime ago but what if I playyyyy which teams are there playing on :D

hi yo thereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, not playing tibia since longtime ago but what if I playyyyy which teams are there playing on :D

Shajkan&Iskall&sammy’s team
Mex’s team I think

Tampon team , if you like small team fight tampon for you :)

İf you need anything for start pm : Tamtam in a game

I don't wanna sound like a broken record but I've got one question for GameMaster. Just out of curiousity. Why not allow people like me to connect to your OT using this OTClient you've made? What's the deal? Why both clients cannot be used to play on your server? Regular one just doesn't work for me (skipping frames, stuttering, freezes, weird delays on rune using, 180 - 220 fps feels like 20) while the other one you recall worked like a charm.

Just gonna leave it there. Thanks for response.

make bigger loot cuz this loot now is so shitty broken i dont have for supplies after hunt...

I don't wanna sound like a broken record but I've got one question for GameMaster. Just out of curiousity. Why not allow people like me to connect to your OT using this OTClient you've made? What's the deal? Why both clients cannot be used to play on your server? Regular one just doesn't work for me (skipping frames, stuttering, freezes, weird delays on rune using, 180 - 220 fps feels like 20) while the other one you recall worked like a charm.

Just gonna leave it there. Thanks for response.

I'll add both clients tomorrow maybe.

You should lower UE dmg, paladin dies like flies there is some heal bug when u cant heal sometimes, I got solod by a 80 mage when i were 65 by 1 single ue, thats just to op, there is no skills needed.

You should lower UE dmg, paladin dies like flies there is some heal bug when u cant heal sometimes, I got solod by a 80 mage when i were 65 by 1 single ue, thats just to op, there is no skills needed.

Don't really think its possible though.

some trailer movie maybe later will be something bigger

Through these mlv boosts, people are spamming hits like a millions damage xD

Remove this scrolls on boosted mlvs , this destroy this server.
This typical ots pay and win.

Every noobs , who make high lvl and have boosted mlv can destroy all magic vocations by 4 waves + 1 ue and you got 0 chance to fight this if no got much stone skin amulets.

The same sytuations to Rp on this server if you no got 120 + lvl then 2 mages 80 lvls with boosted mlvs can kill you by 2 ue on this server.

My friend 110 + rp died by ue combo 2 mages 75 + lvls with boosted mlv 2 days ago with full hp.

"You should lower UE dmg, paladin dies like flies there is some heal bug when u cant heal sometimes, I got solod by a 80 mage when i were 65 by 1 single ue, thats just to op, there is no skills needed."

That guy is right, he i not surprised that he is angry.

yes yes nerf ue when ppl got on knights mwalls and eq for protection 19% with might ring total 40% tampon stfu

Twitch <- click
38 minutes of fights from 160 ms view, not best because shajkan team all the time scared, watch if u want ;]

I'll add both clients tomorrow maybe.

Thank you for making it possible.

I've tested this new client.

RealestaDX9 isn't as good as it use to be.

RealestaOGL works a bit better than RealestaDX9 but in comparison to the oldest realese of OTC is still worse.

Not sure what internal changes you've made but I must say the first version, the one without "Turn delay slide", the one you introduced on the day before reseting previous edition of Realesta worked flawlessly.

Thank you for making it possible.

I've tested this new client.

RealestaDX9 isn't as good as it use to be.

RealestaOGL works a bit better than RealestaDX9 but in comparison to the oldest realese of OTC is still worse.

Not sure what internal changes you've made but I must say the first version, the one without "Turn delay slide", the one you introduced on the day before reseting previous edition of Realesta worked flawlessly.

You must specify what is wrong with the client now. I'm pretty sure first version was the same as this one event better, turn delay 30 ms shouldn't be noticable at all.

Fixed walking frame updating, doesn't look smooth on diagonally step and in a straight line too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back