• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
View attachment 49752
View attachment 49753
13.06 - start of the beta

If you are seeing the message, I think it just proved the point.

This concludes pretty decently.
First, you try to discredit me, then you suddenly change the character of your speech, you ask me to disable mechanism on the website, so you can flood it.

And what does it prove? theres no date beside ur second screen and could be from different conversation xD that warning on site and anti-flood block is irrelevant and that little case should be threaten as bait/joke not serious attack/complain about server HOWEVER u made it a pretty solid point and proof of u being liar giving me credibility

Thank you so much!

And what does it prove? theres no date beside ur second screen and could be from different conversation xD that warning on site and anti-flood block is irrelevant and that little case should be threaten as bait/joke not serious attack/complain about server HOWEVER u made it a pretty solid point and proof of u being liar giving me credibility

Thank you so much!
You can either belive me, or not - its up to you.

You are commenting on my thread, in which you post some corrupted screenshot, edited out high scores records - and what do you expect?
About the notification - Znote/ZnoteAAC (https://github.com/Znote/ZnoteAAC/blob/master/engine/init.php#L130)

You need to perform the same actions to receive the same notification - if you are just spamsearching players, it wont mention the "if you are just refreshing the site".

Last edited:
Can you just stop lying? i've entered ur website 10minutes ago and just by writing valoria.online->enter i got that warning message and block so u are working on something right now to prove ur words and that website topic is irrelevant as i told u earlier YOU MADE this point viable argument for me not the way around

corupted ots confirmed by profesor, See you im not recommending that server.

those logged in now i've seen them online and with similar lvl since server start ofc somebody could skill on for example 8 knight but well.. its not a common thing in tibia specially on mid-rate server to keep character around 8-9lvl(so we can assume its quite suspicious half of population doing it right?) as lvling is quite fast and easy and its way better to train with for example 60 or 80 mana also u need some cash for starter gear and food so u get that 10-11lvl anyway

Obviousy u logged most of those chars or fixed their xp as i proven before but today at 6 am out ot 60 characters logged in 30 were 8lvl or below and u know what was funny? 17 out of these characters were 1 levels on rook

I'm not saying hes not spoofing and i'm not saying he is but i know for a fact that at least two of those characters you linked are normal players, i know because i sold equipment to them and saw them walking around and hunting. Also the website here doesn't update highscores until a player logs out, for example when i made my maker i was level 20 but on "who is online" tab on website it showed my character as level 1 on rook. I think that's why so many characters showed up as being on rook.

I'm not saying hes not spoofing and i'm not saying he is but i know for a fact that at least two of those characters you linked are normal players, i know because i sold equipment to them and saw them walking around and hunting. Also the website here doesn't update highscores until a player logs out, for example when i made my maker i was level 20 but on "who is online" tab on website it showed my character as level 1 on rook. I think that's why so many characters showed up as being on rook.

Yes i had no proof for these chars being ghost-chars that would req from me to login and exiva them on map thats why i included in second paragraph that he logged out most of em (ez tracked as online droped by half)

Argument with 1lvls without relog is invalid as i waited 2 days with some chars saved (one torg.pl member saved notepad with these chars aswell) Believe me or not i didnt fake any ss here but next time i'll record everything with obs or even live stream testing spoof servers

Last edited:
Playerbase seems to be stable, that's good. Even small fights are in. Community is not screwed up. Exp stages are here but still kinda hard gameplay.
I've noticed one bad thing - too low amount of tasks available in-game, it's gonna to be changed someday? You planning to add more tasks?

Playerbase seems to be stable, that's good. Even small fights are in. Community is not screwed up. Exp stages are here but still kinda hard gameplay.
I've noticed one bad thing - too low amount of tasks available in-game, it's gonna to be changed someday? You planning to add more tasks?
Yes, we've added a ton recently, check out our page, new ones come every day.

Today we've :
  • added many tasks, you can find them all in Quest Tasks
  • added a spoiler for Solo Desert Quest, let us know if it's clear
  • resolved all the issues with spell NPC's,
  • fixed the scrolling issue with containers

Changes that are going to be live after server save:
  • hunting with summons will cost only 30% exp (prior it was 50%)
  • messages of other players damage are going to be removed
  • level range for exp awarded for PVP kill is slightly increased.

We are counting on your feedback and your suggestions!

Yours
Valoria Team

Last edited:
I wish I had time to keep playing just been busy, had to take a break :(
Nothing wrong with advertising at all I enjoy watching punio pvp I might log on to make runes for him in extra time :p

Its any chance to add to Android client click and collect Gold/items? :)
Post automatically merged:

Also when I click attack, and then on monster I must click again attack same with use, can you change it plis? Android client ofc, lets make it more comfortable to play :)

Last edited:
Its any chance to add to Android client click and collect Gold/items? :)
Post automatically merged:

Also when I click attack, and then on monster I must click again attack same with use, can you change it plis? Android client ofc, lets make it more comfortable to play :)

You can use battle list, also, you can bind "Attack monster" on volume up/down buttons.
Make sure to read additional tips for mobile clients, at the bottom - here

Last edited:
And what about Gold?
There is no autoloot feature on our server, however, you can drag stacks of golds with ease with "Move whole stacks at once" option enabled.
You can enable it in Options>Game

There is no autoloot feature on our server, however, you can drag stacks of golds with ease with "Move whole stacks at once" option enabled.
You can enable it in Options>Game
Really you should think about add click and collect loot system on android version.

Or maybe open server Just for android players but make it more comfortable to play :]

Status
Not open for further replies.