• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 01.10 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
asdas.jpg

Expect a new world on 01.10 (Friday), create an account on Valoria.online

start.gif

Stable host in 🇫🇷France, capable of holding up to 2K players.
Modern 💻Windows, Linux, Mac, and 📲Android Client's

Old school spell formulas and mechanics, weak manas, no runes in shops.
No wands/rods - they are only decoration or a creature product.
Shared bonus, additional 5% for each unique vocation in your party
Runes and potions are nonstackable - no way you can just drop a stack of mf to mana up.
Slightly faster offensive cooldown for more dynamic gameplay.
Classic 7.7 maps with all the daily spawns and quests, POI, Inq, Explorer's Society, Tibia Tales - you name them.

Rates:
You can find detailed info here.

Advanced server features:
Cams with precise input recording
which allows for harsh punishments for cheating and one client policy
M+ Dungeons with endless challenges
Special Bosses that you can hunt each few hours
Daily Runes that you can claim once a day
Apart from plenty of regular tasks, there are balanced Daily Tasks too!
PVP-WAR server, within a regular one, you can join it with your regular characters too!

Advanced client features:
Besides our client is one of the smoothest there is, we've introduced multiple QoL changes - for example, you can rebind your action keys!
Other than that, we have Valoria exclusive tools which allow for precise game metrics.

Hunting analyzer to calculate your profit
1631357522679.png
You can set your own prices for items

Input Tracker to check if your teammates are slacking
toupscaleimpact.png
Always spot the ones that "save supplies" during the hunt!

Task Tracker to always be aware of your task progress
1631357510741.png

Coherent custom content:
1631357750864.png
Challenges await those that dare to awake the dreamers!

Staff:
Friendly, professional staff that is here for you.
We handle all optimization/new features/bug fixes on our own and this is why we are the quickest to address them!
Contact us here or on Discord, share your ideas and see them becoming a reality!

It's Free2Play & No Pay2Win!:
Boats, spells, all the classic outfits, and quests are available with free-account
Our store consists of cosmetics - mystery outfit boxes (csgo-alike skin mechanics), stuff like rope reskins,
and some training supplies like long-lasting food or small stones to train with.
No blessings, no quest scrolls, no broken bullshit.

Golden Account will get you loot messages (in a separate channel, with rare loot highlighted),
1605826939745.png

new school base outfits, Rashid access without any quest, and the ability to buy houses.

Join us on valoria.online - Azura is launching 01.10 18:00 CET

Last edited by a moderator:

Rollern

Reaction score
WIll you have addons for outfits 8.0+? If so it's not nice. If you have addons on the old school outfits it can be cool though. And shared exp in party should be 20% for each player, even if it's 20% you still get less when hunting with your friends so why not.
BTW many servers started now at the same time so just a heads up.

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
WIll you have addons for outfits 8.0+? If so it's not nice. If you have addons on the old school outfits it can be cool though. And shared exp in party should be 20% for each player, even if it's 20% you still get less when hunting with your friends so why not.
BTW many servers started now at the same time so just a heads up.
We have both newer outfits available for premium players and the retro ones, available to everyone.
All addons to the aforementioned outfits are available through quest like they are on the real tibia.
Aaaand if we are talking about the custom ones... that's a whole different story.

Sounds like a cool moment to mention monetization since there are obviously some expenses on my side, however, I don't like the fact that donations create inequalities between paying and nonpaying players. In the end, skill should be the factor, not the wallet.
Instead of draining the community with rampant inflation caused by buyable runes, instant blessings, or quest spoilers, we came up with a better solution.

Ever heard about CS:GO cases and skins?
Say 'hello' to Mystery Boxes and Outfit Tokens.
1631489878699.png
Open a box, get a random outfit token, which you can either use to gain a new outfit or trade with fellow players!

Valoria will always be transparent, fair play, and free to play.
Our premium shop consists of cosmetics, food, small stones, and summonable monk-like creature to train with.
All spells and areas are accessible with a free account and the golden one won't give you any extra experience,
but loot messages (in a separate channel, with rare loot highlighted), new school base outfits,
access to Rashid (which appears only on weekends) and the ability to buy houses.​

PS: Obviously, some of the custom outfits (but not tokens) are also available through various quests or after killing a boss.

Kharmel

Reaction score
This server will die on its arse and it's because the owner is arrogant as hell. He could wait two weeks and pick up all those quitting Realera and the rest, but he genuinely thinks he has enough dedicated players to make it work. Delusional.

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
because the owner is arrogant as hell
I'm actually waiting for the poll result to see if those dedicated players would like me to postpone it as I'm always there to listen to player's feedback.
I don't know where your anger is coming from.

You can find the poll on our Discord

Last edited:

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
Until people learn to make good servers with good loot, it just doesn't pay to play, it's better to play other games.

People will always cheat in this game and without a good loot or a soul point server you can't create a pvp balance in this game.

I prefer to play other shooter games than to play on servers with bad loot where cheating makers will always have a huge advantage in the lvl because of the number of runes.

Premium servers, if they give any bonuses apart from outfits, are the worst pay2win servers how can create that can be created, because the advantage increases with a longer game.

And it forces players to have it, and how is it if we want to buy premium with in-game money, its price increases rapidly as the hours and days go by.

It's better to add sms shop weapons and armor with high defense and attack and they will give you a smaller advantage anyway.

Why do you want to create a server with bad loot, where you know that people will cheating to play magic characters.

It makes no sense, today's players are so weak that they always create a few makers even with x2.5 loot, because they can't cope, so I ask you why create a server with x1 or x2 loot?

Helaxo

Reaction score
Good postpone the date and I’m sure it will be a success :)
new outfits though not nice

Why don’t you update the launch date?

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
valoria-azura.gif
FAQ:
Question: I never played your server, why should I try?
Valoria.online is one of the most polished RL map OTs.
Our map is based on 7.7 cipsoft leaks, it contains all the blackboards, signs, and all the details.
To make things a little more exciting, some places are either retrograded or changed, to extend the content that existed back then.
Aside to custom rpg plots related to old tibia mysteries, you can fight through dungeons with adjustable difficulty level and summon bosses,
that you can kill solo, or with your team.
Our optimizations make the gameplay very smooth, walking is unlike anywhere else and overall game smoothness is 10/10.
Our custom made client features will help you calculate your profits, track tasks, and judge how well are your teammates doing during your hunt.
Q: How about P2W? Do I need PACC to travel with boats?
There will be no p2w in our shop and there is no p2p, the golden account is not required to play.
Considerably the most p2w items are small stones and training dummies that you can buy in our in-game shop.
Q: Will I be able to regenerate or train in houses?
There will be no regeneration or training in houses in any form.
Q: Can I get free points?
There will be no "first characters" giveaways, but you can participate on our Discord's and Facebook's giveaway's
There are total 12 000 points to be collected!
Q: How can I help to promote Valoria.online?
Participate in the giveaways!
If you stream (even to small audiences) you can collect points for your Twitch activity, all you have to do is to make sure that your stream description includes "Valoria.online" and you will appear on our streamers list, read more here
Q: How many mc's can I have?
Players will be limited to one character.

If you have any other inquiries, don't hesitate to message me or any of the tutors on our Discord.

Last edited:

coma

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
weird date in thread name. as if its starting on january 10. i suggest changing the numbers to "1st October 18:00" or something

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
Make a good loot or people will create makers , and fake online list then.

When server no have good loot than playing more boters , because when they use bot for makers they use the same bot to in pvp when waste money to buy it.

Belive server with loot more bad than x3 = many makers , because it's impossible to normaly playing mage voactions on bad loot rate and without wands.

Don't create another moron server for paladins and rune makers, because that's stupid and good for those who want to cheat.

Dude, I've been playing many server with such a loot and I've done a lot of tasks monsters and there's always a huge waste of runes and time and no profit when you want to play as one character.

Such loot is simply pointless, it only encourages cheaters to cheat and does not add anything sensible to the game.

SnorkY

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Daily runes and ek/rp has new school melee/range formula? Still doesnt solve problem of makers and ek/rp being strong on low lvl and weak on high lvl, just removed old school feeling

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
ek/rp being strong on low lvl and weak on high lvl
It's exactly the opposite, the difference is level scaling hence it won't affect early levels as later ones.
FYI: Paladin received a flat 10% damage nerf on his autos after our last season, also the ammunition requires level now (that's an exception because other items don't have any requirements)

Hello,

I will play too. But does it open in January? Otherwise change title? :p
It's in a format that im used to and IMO its most common, which is DD/MM/YYYY

@Tampik
There are daily runes so it's easier for the casual players to hop in and hunt some without using any maker.
"Bad" loot will encourage more thoughts going into your actions, and on the other hand you'll have access to bosses, which no longer require tokens nor team to enter, and these drop quite decent loot.

Last edited:

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
There are daily runes so it's easier for the casual players to hop in and hunt some without using any maker.
"Bad" loot will encourage more thoughts going into your actions, and on the other hand you'll have access to bosses, which no longer require tokens nor team to enter, and these drop quite decent loot.
Bad loot is the worst solution, I will have 5 rounes and the guy with bot rune makers 50 , at the same time.

Later people with rune farm have 50 lvls more and fights have 0 balance in pvp bacause cheaters have to much advage.

What are daily runes, runes for free or what?

Bad loot will not make you do anything, because you will not eliminate cheaters if you do not introduce soul points, otherwise it is impossible and only increases the advantage of bad loot cheaters.

Besides, it is impossible to play without rune makers with loot x1.5, because even the best players will not gain profits with magic vocations with such loot and cheaters will appear in 100%

Last edited:

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
Tampik stop posting retarded shit on every thread. No one wants to loot 4 boh / hour at necros because it makes the game easy, which i can understand is to your preference, but not to most people playing a low rate server.
Who cares how many pairs of loot can loot when one player has 5 runes and the cheater has 50?

Have him add soul points and then he will see that it is impossible to play with loot x1.5 without cheating.

The bigger the loot, the more the fight, the more interesting the game, the more interesting the server.

Bad loot = only rune farm cheaters , 0 balance in pvp and no sense boring server without good fights.

You just add soul points and 0 cheaters at server , so why no add this?

Last edited: