• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 01.10 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

coma

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
petition to create server just for tampik with 0.5x exp and 30x loot rate and soul points!

@Tampik
idk why you care what rates or what rune policy any server has when all you do is low-level PK in kazordoon???

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
petition to create server just for tampik with 0.5x exp and 30x loot rate and soul points!

@Tampik
idk why you care what rates or what rune policy any server has when all you do is low-level PK in kazordoon???
You're talking about low rate servers that he never takes seriously.

I only create low level for fun because these servers are full of cheats and it's impossible to play normally on them if you don't cheat.

Maybe start thinking logically how many normal servers have been in recent years, apart from lwo-rate servers?

Have you seen to me play level 10-30 on serious Oldera, Waropolis, Realesta HR and other games?

I treat such low rate servers full of cheats just like shit , i logging to it for playing with low level moments and I never play it seriously, because they are servers simply without any sense and unbalanced in pvp.

I don't tell him what server must he do, just make him aware that it is pointless, and he could finally do something better.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
I treat such low rate servers full of cheats just like shit , i logging to it for playing with low level moments and I never play it seriously, because they are servers simply without any sense and unbalanced in pvp.

Recently, he also assured that there would be no bots, then I found farms bot runes of 8-10 pieces, the most people were set up in the mountains on the hyenas near the hydra road.
I don't recall receiving any report from you.
If you know your shit it is entirely possible to hide your identity and cheat for a day before getting caught,
but in the end, I can get to the person that benefits from these actions.

Your reports speed up this process, so help yourself and report them.
I usually reward correct reports with premium points too, because your early report might lead to other detections.
Anyone that had contact with me or my staff while reporting anything knows that we are highly available and we will verify it with a satisfying outcome.

Man, this thread looks and reads so much better when u put @Tampik on ignore list, ahh.
¯\_ (ツ) _/¯

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
I don't recall receiving any report from you.
If you know your shit it is entirely possible to hide your identity and cheat for a day before getting caught,
but in the end, I can get to the person that benefits from these actions.

Your reports speed up this process, so help yourself and report them.
I usually reward correct reports with premium points too, because your early report might lead to other detections.
Anyone that had contact with me or my staff while reporting anything knows that we are highly available and we will verify it with a satisfying outcome.
I did not report, but my friend told me that he had sent a report on ctrl +r , we just killed everyone, took the runes, but it is not a problem for me to find or even record the cheaters.

Remove those custom terrains to levitate, there on Hyenas, on way to hydra there's a lot of space and most of cheaters hide here at last edition, because it's hard to find them there when must waste many mana to find they.

Few people venture there and it is harder to find them, and to do that you have to waste a lot of mana.

Last edited:

coma

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
the ultimate anti-tampik rune farm, just go so far up that he will not have enough mana for any more levitates :)
pro tip: you can loot gold coins from monsters and buy mana fluids to replenish your mana for more levitate! or you can buy parcels to climb mountains!

Last edited:

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
I wonder too
Spells 100 % free , because people no play servers this style without free spells , promotion probably 20 k , desert qest solo if good remember.

I remember a few servers of this type, where GMs did not do free spells and the hate that was poured out on them after people left the roogkard was huge.

The first thing people did after they left the island was GM's challenge from morons xD

Cukierasek

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
server not recommended, gm without imagination, runemaker bot added into client, huge spoof, possibility to make runes/skill in house (xDDD)

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
server not recommended, gm without imagination, runemaker bot added into client, huge spoof, possibility to make runes/skill in house (xDDD)
Is this mean you in fact recommend it? haha
Because literally, everything else you said is false so I don't really know ¯\(ツ)

must learn spells ? desert solo ? promotion 10k ?
Most of the spells are free and some require quest.
Desert is soloable, but not as you would imagine it - if you know Full DDQ and have some time to spare then you can do it solo, else I recommend you go to the final room with the team.
The promotion is 20k.

Last edited:

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
Without free spells, it's a paladin server.

Every server have a little spoof online , if no have soul points.

Even Tibiantis has a spoof when rune bed mage bot makers relog for 1 second to eat food and go to bed to recharge mana at beds.

But there also be a mega spoof if GM added souls, the bots would go to the street market, now it just people sits safely without the risk of losing the account.

It is impossible to make a spoofing -free server without add soul points.

Because people ones will always cheat, the more that servers with a low loot rate force them to behave like this.

If there are no free spells here, I don't know if it's worth logging in, because I'm definitely not going to collect gold for loot x1.5 to buy spells using a trap.

It costs too much on magic character to collect it with x1.5 loot.

Count yourself how much money you have to spend to play magic mischief about like 40k waste for buy spells + 20k promotion, buy premium with gold in game.

You make loot x1,5 so it's paladyn server where paladn spells cost maybe
only a few k.

Do you think people will run with a trap to collect gold for spells, if this server does not know if it will last 2 weeks?

Kuba_74

Reaction score
im waiting for this ots please admin ots add serverer to otservlist.org timer to tast you know... with timer to start too much players join to server :) see you all in game :)

Rollern

Reaction score
Without free spells, it's a paladin server.

Every server have a little spoof online , if no have soul points.

Even Tibiantis has a spoof when rune bed mage bot makers relog for 1 second to eat food and go to bed to recharge mana at beds.

But there also be a mega spoof if GM added souls, the bots would go to the street market, now it just people sits safely without the risk of losing the account.

It is impossible to make a spoofing -free server without add soul points.

Because people ones will always cheat, the more that servers with a low loot rate force them to behave like this.

If there are no free spells here, I don't know if it's worth logging in, because I'm definitely not going to collect gold for loot x1.5 to buy spells using a trap.

It costs too much on magic character to collect it with x1.5 loot.

Count yourself how much money you have to spend to play magic mischief about like 40k waste for buy spells + 20k promotion, buy premium with gold in game.

You make loot x1,5 so it's paladyn server where paladn spells cost maybe
only a few k.

Do you think people will run with a trap to collect gold for spells, if this server does not know if it will last 2 weeks?
Some people actually want harder server where promotion is expensive and we have to BUY spells even, can you imagine?
Go play call of duty or something I think this fast paced games for kids slash dash etc is more for you.

Tampik

Banned User
Reaction score
Some people actually want harder server where promotion is expensive and we have to BUY spells even, can you imagine?
Go play call of duty or something I think this fast paced games for kids slash dash etc is more for you.
There aren't any good players on the rpg servers.

Nobody is good there, because everyone is afraid of 1vs1 duels there.

Because there are only people without hands, who only do rune farms exp 24/7 later have 50lvls more than other and start later, only ue spam and is all their skills.

You shouldn't comment on any challenges, because players with your pvp level your hands are sweaty and free like Thais cyclops.

The peasant will write to me if I can imagine that the server is hard.

Kid at on medivia spectrum at server x1 and lootx1 i make in 5 day make 35 + lvl mage with promotion and all spells without use any makers and buying promotion on page, and you want to teach me how to it's hard server?

You are child of store sms and rune makers would you like to tell the master how to play this game?

Go log in to the realesta war server, where everyone has an equal lvl to, every noob from dp would kick you there.

Last edited:

RIPSoft

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞∞
Reaction score
WHERE IS LIVE COUTNDOWN??

HYPE!
Post automatically merged:

im waiting for this ots please admin ots add serverer to otservlist.org timer to tast you know... with timer to start too much players join to server :) see you all in game :)

Yes we need otservlist.org ads for launch! HURRY

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
Guys, solve your issues on Valoria.online PVP-War, post fights are for nobs

PS: There are around 17 hours to start.
🇪🇺 18:00 CET
🇧🇷 13:00 GMT-3

If you didn't already, participate in our giveaways, more info on our Discord.
We are giving away 12 000 points! 💰