• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 01.10 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
good example of ur attitude as a lot of people mentioned that its a terrible idea even punio and melfo didnt agree with it yet u keep it on server
You are so cute @Adposatnr
What if I told you that it was suggested on the discord and voted for?
I listened to my players, but I was the one to implement it and I'm not blaming them, of course.
I got convinced it is going to be a good idea, tested it on live, and realized it has its flaws and then removed it.
It's obvious that I defended the idea because first, I implemented it, second, I was not yet aware that hunting AFK players were that big of a thing,
personally, I was one of those that enjoyed the fairer fight.

Last season, which launched in June, was a highrate made for fun, and it was also meant to deliver issues that I can solve before launching a more serious one.
The idea behind house regen was to make it as easy as possible for people to play it - it didn't work as expected and we removed it, it's no longer possible. Get over it already, I removed it two months ago.

Better tell me what can I change now haha except for that "spoof in highscores", I got this part already
I believe on karamy, you had this prompt about making mlvl and shit, would you like that, fam?
1633562904403.png

And for anyone concerned (@Alpha), I'm not using gamemaster broadcast to steer any code, rest assured it's a joke and you don't have to point inefficiencies in this approach.

Last edited:

Adposatnr

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
What if I told you that it was suggested on the discord and voted for, considered as a cool addition from real tibia?
I listened to my players, but I was the one to implement it and I'm not blaming them, of course.
I got convinced it is going to be a good idea, tested it on live, and realized it has its flaws and then removed it.
It's obvious that I defended the idea because first, I implemented it, second, I was not yet aware that hunting AFK players were that big of a thing,
personally, I was one of those that enjoyed the fairer fight.
great story but theres no information about regen in houses beside one of ur posts in announcement (i've checked all keywords polish/english) but i guess u removed old suggestion right?

The idea behind house regen was to make it as easy as possible for people to play it - it didn't work as expected and we removed it, it's no longer possible.
cool idea but i couldnt find even one person happy about such thing on 7.4 server (i base it on otland topic and melfo & punio streams) u talk like u did it for community or to test it but u were asking people about regen rates skill rate exp rate etc but u didnt make poll or ask people about house thats why i think u used it only to fake ur online number even more

Better tell me what can I change now because I can't change past mistakes haha except for that "spoof in highscores",
what about spending time to work on ur server instead of fixing ur ineffective spoof

sadly this message wont work for a regular player as they usually burn their mana while lvling or just standing semi-afk runemaking/skilling but wont work for characters u put urself to raise online unless u fix their magic level/skills advance you put some effort into making some kind of a script which adds random xp value to them every server save so they slowly lvling but magic level rate or skill is too low even now we can notice like 6 or 7 characters online since atleast 5 hours (checking their last login) with magic level 1 or 2 on 11lvl so even with 19 online characters u fake almost half of it... and yes highscores refresh pretty often as i've been checking top lvls and magic level first two hours of server

Atleast u stopped using rookstayers to spoof numbers thats good as it was unrealistic to have 40x 10-22lvl rookstayers on 60 online server

I hope this time u wont accuse me of making all these chars by myself to discredit you right?

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
great story but theres no information about regen in houses beside one of ur posts in announcement (i've checked all keywords polish/english) but i guess u removed old suggestion right?
Yup, implemented suggestions are removed. If you want something reverted you should create a new suggestion instead of voting on the old one.

what about spending time to work on ur server instead of fixing ur ineffective spoof
But you are unable to mention anything else, so what do I work on?

Can you just ignore all the positive feedback about the game smoothness?
These people that didn't get discouraged are very positive about almost everything I did.
The only thing that bothered my users is newschool sprites/items there and there, which amount is actively being reduced.
Today I went through all Ancient Temple/Thais/Mintwalin and made sure that each wall and each tile is matching 7.7 maps exactly, without any extra stones or grass piles, its going to be live after the server save.
I find enjoyment in perfecting the details and I love seeing my players satisfied so it's a win - win.

My private GitHub speaks for itself
1633573150335.png
Steady, consistent work while you are just trolling on the forum looking for a dopamine hit.
Get a grip before you lose it completely, my fellow OTLand user, it's never too late to seek help.

Last edited:

SnorkY

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
haha wow, this host is wack

Last edited by a moderator:

Helaxo

Reaction score
No one is able to DM unless you add me, even on the low-pop season there are countless players that spam me with stuff that they could just ask on the boards, thus my DM's are disabled.

About the donation, it's your job to make sure you provide correct data and if you didn't, to bring it up
The donation that was made to the wrong email address has been either refunded or delivered, if there is something that I'm missing you should provide more info.
Maybe refund it as he didn't recieve it? Otherwise you are keeping the donation AND the money, are you serious?

Last edited:

Wazzup88

Crystal Lake Butcher
Reaction score
Guys settle down, damn. I’ve been playing since release. Server is actually really good, there are a few flaws but nothing crazy. The client is really good, smooth.
There are not many people playing, this is true. People are using makers, so there are low mages on. Thats no different than anywhere else.
There were a bunch of ppl in the first few days that just wanted to random pk at level 15 but now most of them are gone.

There are some odd things like certain monsters have the resistance from newer tibia still, which maybe is intended. But i dont like it(djinn for example takes no fire dmg almost)
There are new spells that no one knows how to access,
also svargrond is a mystery, not sure how to get there.
Alot of questions get answered in discord.
Feel free to come and join, shoot me a pm if you’re looking for people to play with.

Helaxo

Reaction score
Guys settle down, damn. I’ve been playing since release. Server is actually really good, there are a few flaws but nothing crazy. The client is really good, smooth.
There are not many people playing, this is true. People are using makers, so there are low mages on. Thats no different than anywhere else.
There were a bunch of ppl in the first few days that just wanted to random pk at level 15 but now most of them are gone.

There are some odd things like certain monsters have the resistance from newer tibia still, which maybe is intended. But i dont like it(djinn for example takes no fire dmg almost)
There are new spells that no one knows how to access,
also svargrond is a mystery, not sure how to get there.
Alot of questions get answered in discord.
Feel free to come and join, shoot me a pm if you’re looking for people to play with.
I agree the server is super smooth and really well made, I've said this before. But the GM doesn't refund my friends donation lol, he accidentally put his gmail instead of hotmail on paypal, so the shop points didnt get transfered to this ingame account. And the GM keeps the money and doesn't refund it because "it's his own fault" XD I mean he can ask him where to send the shop points instead or just refund, but no. Then he blocks DM's in Discord lmao.

And this apostnr or what his name is is whining on every single server, I don't think anyone even reads what he says anymore. He is like tampon.

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
I agree the server is super smooth and really well made, I've said this before. But the GM doesn't refund my friends donation lol, he accidentally put his gmail instead of hotmail on paypal, so the shop points didnt get transfered to this ingame account. And the GM keeps the money and doesn't refund it because "it's his own fault" XD I mean he can ask him where to send the shop points instead or just refund, but no. Then he blocks DM's in Discord lmao.

And this apostnr or what his name is is whining on every single server, I don't think anyone even reads what he says anymore. He is like tampon.
I processed the incorrect payment the moment he wrote to me, if there is some other order that isn't, then send me more info (which email, when, payment id) :p

@edit
It seems that we cleared that one C:

Last edited:

Adposatnr

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
But you are unable to mention anything else, so what do I work on?
you have been spamming my discord asking about stuff to change on ur server just to next day insult me and after few hours again asking whats wrong with valoria xD sadly u removed like 90% messages there

Can you just ignore all the positive feedback about the game smoothness?
These people that didn't get discouraged are very positive about almost everything I did.
this "smoothness" is standard nowadays on seasonal 7.4 servers by adding extra one pre-walk sqm also this smoothness comes from fact that u downgraded newer protocol to 7.4 thats good for mid-h rate servers focused on pvp but doesnt feel right when u do pve or pvp as vanilla 7.4 player also caused u a lot of problems with other stuff e.g. bags not dropping from monsters or resistances which u mostly fixed during last year

You have 10-15 loyal players thas good but one time u had like 60-80 of them and a lot of people helping you with server like fresh(wojtek) but seems most of them quit you maybe because of spoof and constant restarts? maybe because of ur attitude? few examples
1633618187445.png
unknown.png

tl;dr he claims to made 5k pln for a week hosting valoria (xD) also he started to make servers because he achieved everything in tibia and hes a tibia god full dominando bezkarny
The only thing that bothered my users is newschool sprites/items there and there, which amount is actively being reduced.
Today I went through all Ancient Temple/Thais/Mintwalin and made sure that each wall and each tile is matching 7.7 maps exactly, without any extra stones or grass piles, its going to be live after the server save.
everything is better than answering ur own players or helping with payment issue right?

1633573150335.png

Steady, consistent work while you are just trolling on the forum looking for a dopamine hit.
Get a grip before you lose it completely, my fellow OTLand user, it's never too late to seek help.
you are grinding them like i've been grinding dwarf guards on 7.4 tibia sadly most of them seems to be private as i wanted to check stuff u have been fixing instead of answering ur players problems the only public i could find was those u asking for help with some stuff I guess most of them were fixes for ur own server and just because u decided to downgrade some new protocol right? or did u commit every single typo?

Also you are happy about every single positive feedback telling me i ignored it what about u ignoring negative feedback? or when people prove u have been spoofing ur server? you talking about few players which didnt get discouraged how many of those u got now? 10? u had much more also u were proud of 300 "players" online not long ago what happened to them?

Last edited:

Helaxo

Reaction score
you have been spamming my discord asking about stuff to change on ur server just to next day insult me and after few hours again asking whats wrong with valoria xD sadly u removed like 90% messages there

this "smoothness" is standard nowadays on seasonal 7.4 servers by adding extra one pre-walk sqm also this smoothness comes from fact that u downgraded newer protocol to 7.4 thats good for mid-h rate servers focused on pvp but doesnt feel right when u do pve or pvp as vanilla 7.4 player also caused u a lot of problems with other stuff e.g. bags not dropping from monsters or resistances which u mostly fixed during last year

You have 10-15 loyal players thas good but one time u had like 60-80 of them and a lot of people helping you with server like fresh(wojtek) but seems most of them quit you maybe because of spoof and constant restarts? maybe because of ur attitude? few examples
View attachment 62620
unknown.png

tl;dr he claims to made 5k pln for a week hosting valoria (xD) also he started to make servers because he achieved everything in tibia and hes a tibia god full dominando bezkarny

everything is better than answering ur own players or helping with payment issue right?

you are grinding them like i've been grinding dwarf guards on 7.4 tibia sadly most of them seems to be private as i wanted to check stuff u have been fixing instead of answering ur players problems the only public i could find was those u asking for help with some stuff I guess most of them were fixes for ur own server and just because u decided to downgrade some new protocol right? or did u commit every single typo?

Also you are happy about every single positive feedback telling me i ignored it what about u ignoring negative feedback? or when people prove u have been spoofing ur server? you talking about few players which didnt get discouraged how many of those u got now? 10? u had much more also u were proud of 300 "players" online not long ago what happened to them?
Not really. OTClient is very not smooth as is. You have to do alooooot of work with it. Take a look at TibiaScape, retrocores, Dura. Their client are miles away from Valoria‘s client in smoothness.

Adposatnr

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Not really. OTClient is very not smooth as is. You have to do alooooot of work with it. Take a look at TibiaScape, retrocores, Dura. Their client are miles away from Valoria‘s client in smoothness.
default otclient is really really bad thats why people sell private fixes for it but whats wrong with tibiascape, retrocores and dura clients? i've played on all of these servers whats the difference between them? You compare servers hosted in USA (retrocores, dura) and UK (tibiascape) to server hosted in france so ur feeling of smoothness might be blurred by fact that u have much lower ping than on other servers also again server is downgraded from new tibia protocol instead of 7.72 this allow you to do stuff that normally u shouldnt be able on 7.4 removed a lot of delays for walking/action its good and bad at once depends on what you aim for

Wazzup88

Crystal Lake Butcher
Reaction score
The server isnt bad. But honestly its already over. There are like 2-5 people that even hunt, and then there is a pk team just running the server killing anyone playing with the intention of “running the server into the ground” is what they told me. My intention playing here was not to get level 20-40 and just random pk, i wanted to actually try some of the custom content dungeons etc. but it seems everyone else just wanted to pk at level 20 with their friends, doomed to fail with the pvp enforced style and apparently u can get unlimited frags. Shame to see all the hard work put into server wasted. Better luck on the next server i guess.

Helaxo

Reaction score
The server isnt bad. But honestly its already over. There are like 2-5 people that even hunt, and then there is a pk team just running the server killing anyone playing with the intention of “running the server into the ground” is what they told me. My intention playing here was not to get level 20-40 and just random pk, i wanted to actually try some of the custom content dungeons etc. but it seems everyone else just wanted to pk at level 20 with their friends, doomed to fail with the pvp enforced style and apparently u can get unlimited frags. Shame to see all the hard work put into server wasted. Better luck on the next server i guess.
I think there was lack of advertisement tbh. It’s a shame because I think it’s a really fun and interesting server as well. I really enjoy it! And those pkers barely play so just keep playing I mean kinda easy rates so a death or two is nothing anyway.

Wazzup88

Crystal Lake Butcher
Reaction score
I think there was lack of advertisement tbh. It’s a shame because I think it’s a really fun and interesting server as well. I really enjoy it! And those pkers barely play so just keep playing I mean kinda easy rates so a death or two is nothing anyway.
sometimes, you have to just let it die. on to the next

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
This weekend is going to be a Double Loot and Double Skill weekend, enjoy!
If you have any suggestions feel free to post them too!

Lack of complying streamers*

Rollern

Reaction score

View attachment 62620
unknown.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nacknemo

Reaction score
This Adposatr, you're shitting on so many servers, yet you come and have almost zero-to none validity. There is no creative feedback from this person. I reported the guy, because he is harrassing ot-community members. Feels like the times of Ryan + Marcus sitting on otland making a shitshow. This guy has no agenda to anyone. Atleast those guys had something to fight each other for.

Handicap Ninja

Reaction score
This Adposatr, you're shitting on so many servers, yet you come and have almost zero-to none validity. There is no creative feedback from this person. I reported the guy, because he is harrassing ot-community members. Feels like the times of Ryan + Marcus sitting on otland making a shitshow. This guy has no agenda to anyone. Atleast those guys had something to fight each other for.
well, there's a lot of shitty servers, ppl deserve to hear from players before getting scammed 1000 times on next 2 days edition

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
well, there's a lot of shitty servers, ppl deserve to hear from players before getting scammed 1000 times on next 2 days edition
Could you elaborate on how did anyone got scammed here? Or why is it "shitty"?
Or are you just spreading some biased opinion on a matter you have no clue about?

I'm actually pretty proud of my work here - I learned a lot, achieved a shitload of my goals (ironing out the rendering, very smooth 7.7 formula walking, dynamic map loading, 7.7 map parsing and merging, overall hotspot optimization/profiling)
The only thing that might be considered a fail is the fact that my advertising methods were suboptimal, but please consider the fact that I'm not going to force myself to work with retards like Punto because these are irritating morons who only care about money, and I'm not going to tolerate, nor support them financially.

Well, I couldn't care less if you decide to skip playing on my ot because of the aforementioned, but please don't insult the work I put in (and call it a scam lol)

Last edited: