• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 01.10 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Nacknemo

Reaction score
XDDDDDDDDDD, well. Subjective opinions are still opinions. This server obviously has nothing to do with 7.4 rather than manual aim. But what you are doing is deserving of a bann-hammer. Since you clearly are out of line.

OTLand has always been a queer place. But since everything in otland is clearly circled around money and who has monopoly on what. Kinda killed the whole Otland community. And you are exactly the first part of what your name states.

Can some moderator come and take your job seriously. Community is out of control.

Pyrka Leci

Reaction score
Why are you people hating on @Adposatnr? Are you really stupid or just don't care? This online spoofing is horribly executed.

40 out of 60 "online" players are sorcs/druids between level 9-11, all with magic level 1? They have been online almost constantly for four days, yet have lvl 9-11 and magic level 1 xD
Cuz he just showing to other ppl's how Dev's/Server owners scamming and lying ppl.
80% tibia players show they got brain like kongra or other rat
believing what admins write and what they do where in fact it's a lie
believing what admins write and what they do

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
only a fool would silence the man who's online time playing ots has no rival
This game is around for 20 years while this guy is 17 or something

that's right so change title
Ok honeypie, right after your meds

Adposatnr said:
this "smoothness" is standard nowadays on seasonal 7.4 servers by adding extra one pre-walk sqm also this smoothness comes from fact that u downgraded
Who told you this nonsense lol
Run any ("seasonal" or not, cip or otc, with 6 pre-walk sqm or one) server's client side by side with Valoria client and you will notice a significant difference, there are no stutters each step that are very common in Tibia and this is what these satisfied players mean.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
well, it's false advertising so I'm waiting
Technically it says "[7.4+]" and not just "7.4"
The server has 7.4 damage formulas, 7.4 mana system and no rune hotkeys so it's closer to 7.4 in gameplay than to any other version. But yea the map and some items/sprites are from newer tibia versions, but it's not like other servers aren't advertised as 7.4 when they have non-7.4 map areas and extra sprites.
enjoy your wait m8

Handicap Ninja

Reaction score
lol every ot is 7.4+
adding old magic system to new tibia may be a clever idea for custom ots
but that doesn't make it 7.4

you only put it in title because it sells
just like those stars to get attention

if you were a little more honest in advertising and less focused on earnings,
there wouldn't be so much hate in this thread
and maybe you would still even have players

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
lol every ot is 7.4+
adding old magic system to new tibia may be a clever idea for custom ots
but that doesn't make it 7.4
If not sprites, magic formulas, lack of usable wands, and lack of hotkeys won't make it, then tell me please what makes 7.4 then?
Also, you are misinterpreting the "+", it's not ">".
The concept of "plus" is inspired by the Jedi Academy mod, it implies reiteration, not incrementation.
you only put it in title because it sells
Are you implying that 7.4 sells better than newer versions? 🤭
how does it feel getting schooled by a kid
Wish I knew, my cute little friend

Once again, your lack of constructive critique and attachment to a subjective topic makes my day

Last edited:

spiga

Reaction score
Bro, your server is really good. The best 7.x i ever played. Too bad it died really quick. Now all we see is 2-3 player with a bunch of makers playing on an empty server. I tried to play but a couple HL PL always went to kill me since i was the only one online with a decent lvl, I'm from BR and the proxy is really good (better ping than any NA server). Congrats anyways, hope it sees better days in the future.

harryboii

Banned User
Reaction score
having a great server is just like having money, just because you happen to have it doesnt mean you know what to do with it or how to act with the power you got. prime mfkin example right here boiz

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
having a great server is just like having money, just because you happen to have it doesnt mean you know what to do with it or how to act with the power you got. prime mfkin example right here boiz
I'm still somehow more excited to be a person who created it and has no idea how to manage it than to think I have an idea yet be unable to create it ;)

harryboii

Banned User
Reaction score
dude.. thats like saying my dicks 30cm, but I cant get any women. its ok im happy with having a big dick even if im never gonna use it. whats the point? have fun jerking off for the rest of your life and waste the gift you have. I'd rather be the kind of person that can spot a mistake than to be one that is knowledgeable enough to commit it. I can always learn how to do something, what you cant learn as easily is to improve your personality.

edit: I forgot, ban incoming. probably because I used the word dick. this nath guy is the worst reporter I've ever seen on otland and I have been around since 2007. he'll start a personal vendetta against you if you say a single bad word about him/his server lmao

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
dude.. thats like saying my dicks 30cm, but I cant get any women. its ok im happy with having a big dick even if im never gonna use it. whats the point? have fun jerking off for the rest of your life and waste the gift you have. I'd rather be the kind of person that can spot a mistake than to be one that is knowledgeable enough to commit it. I can always learn how to do something, what you cant learn as easily is to improve your personality.
Oh but dude you are talking about dicks, not mistakes. Maybe try focusing on the later if you want to critique it

Last edited:

harryboii

Banned User
Reaction score
na dont wanna try as hard as I would need to get below you. @ontopic, wouldnt suggest anyone to play here this version since its dead already. gg gl next

OP
OP
4Nathu4

4Nathu4

valoria.online
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
4mrcn4
na dont wanna try as hard as I would need to get below you. @ontopic, wouldnt suggest anyone to play here this version since its dead already. gg gl next
I'm sorry to spoil your made-up hierarchy, but you wanted me to acknowledge something, but failed to mention it and then you go about your deviancies when confronted with the aforementioned.

I'm not seeing any constructive critique here, but a frustrated deviant.
You had your chance, and ill stick you on ignore from now.

harryboii

Banned User
Reaction score
yeah? Not gonna report every single post like you did before? ;]
This guy spends half his time whining to mods every time someone says anything negative about his server.