• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Life rings buged in 50 second use ring i have 14 min from 20 to use nice ots xD

Make here normal loot , no only for only bot makers have cash on loot x2.

Add loot x4 + add souls then no one boting here runes and ots have balance now it's shitek for 5 day , becasue in 5 day all boters make lvls 120 onlimited cash and people without makers have lvl 70 and here 0 balnce to game play.
Couldn't reproduce the issue with the life ring, if you encounter any issue just message us on Discord.

We are actively checking players and I can assure you that we enforce the rules, if you suspect that someone is botting - give us a chance and report him.

Have been playing the server since launch and so far really enjoying it. The Gm's seem active and helpful

Would be good to see even more players, I recommend giving it a go

Jaycee

Two days after the start we reached whopping 350 players online! Thanks for all your support and suggestions.
As always, we listen to your feedback and we try to improve with it!

Here are some changes:
  • Issue with a stuttering walk after rapid turns should be resolved with a client update.
  • We reverted the walking formula, you should notice the increased speed, especially on higher levels.
  • Scarabs are harder to dig
  • Frag time has been reduced to 14 hours
  • PVP Enfo will cover levels 10% lower than yours.

Download the newest client already here
If you are using our updater, it should download automatically.

Enjoy!

New addition in form of a task tracker - Valoria will always be cutting edge technology-wise since I find the most enjoyment in the development of such features.

unknown.png

btw
20:43 New record: 368 players are logged in. 🥳

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was thinking about launching a new world in two weeks~ since I noticed there is a demand for a quality game server to play.
What rates would you like to see?
Is there any feature that I missed and you'd like to see implemented?
I'm pretty confident that I could add anything you suggest, as long as ill be coherent with the rest :D

To remind you how crowded rook temple was on our recent edition, here is a recording from the launch

soulbound.gif

Small reminder - each action, each mouse movement and to be precise - each packet received by the server is recorded and tracked.
This means that I can detect cheaters with ease and you can watch detailed tibiacams that also contain not only mouse clicks but mouse movements.

Last edited:
Same like last time. Its too small community yet to make succesful 1x rate and there is no point in high rate becasue it will end in a week.

Same like last time. Its too small community yet to make succesful 1x rate and there is no point in high rate becasue it will end in a week.
Ooh, don't say that! It's not the same :C
The most visible recent addition would be a task tracker, which allows you to track the progress of your both Daily and Quest tasks.

unknown.png
But that's only the tip of the iceberg, last month we've added rune relief, each player is able to claim some (amount depends on level) runes each day, those runes cannot be used by anyone else, can be either conjured without mana cost or claimed from Daily NPC Katser.
I strongly believe that this will extend the longevity of the server significantly, especially at lower rates.

also, our discord community, which is mostly polish is quite live, nonetheless, join it here if you want to ask or something, I'm feeling comfortable speaking with you in any language

Last edited:
highrate please Easter Edition brooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ooh, don't say that! It's not the same :C
The most visible recent addition would be a task tracker, which allows you to track the progress of your both Daily and Quest tasks.

But that's only the tip of the iceberg, last month we've added rune relief, each player is able to claim some (amount depends on level) runes each day, those runes cannot be used by anyone else, can be either conjured without mana cost or claimed from Daily NPC Katser.
I strongly believe that this will extend the longevity of the server significantly, especially at lower rates.

also, our discord community, which is mostly polish is quite live, nonetheless, join it here if you want to ask or something, I'm feeling comfortable speaking with you in any language

You mean a tracker like 40 other 7.4 servers have, aswell the soulbounding rune? :p If thats ur biggest update idk :p POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

You mean a tracker like 40 other 7.4 servers have, aswell the soulbounding rune? :p If thats ur biggest update idk :p POSITIVE FEEDBACK!
i'd say its a pretty nice thing, makes people who doesn't have the same amount of time play lower rated servers :)

Lowrate, high rate lasts a couple weeks max
Post automatically merged:

7.4 real map is not really capable of a high rate server since the monsters and spawns are limited.
To have a high rate and keep it alive longer you’d need have to add a load of custom stuff which kinda kills the real map idea anyway. High rate on 7.4 is basically just a war ot within a week or so.

Lowrate, high rate lasts a couple weeks max
Post automatically merged:

7.4 real map is not really capable of a high rate server since the monsters and spawns are limited.
To have a high rate and keep it alive longer you’d need have to add a load of custom stuff which kinda kills the real map idea anyway. High rate on 7.4 is basically just a war ot within a week or so.
You got realesta low rates, and tibiantis, why do u want more kekw

You got realesta low rates, and tibiantis, why do u want more kekw
Because good & serious servers have a longer chance to stay alive, people dont quit after a week if they've spent time on a character :)

Because good & serious servers have a longer chance to stay alive, people dont quit after a week if they've spent time on a character :)
Low rate are the worst types of server, fully bot farm and fake numbers online at every server.

Go login cam list at client realesta and look 90 % cam have 1 boter recorded bot on cam.

If it were all recorded all of cams for 1 movie, it would be possible to make a movie of bots on low rate servers.

This can be compared to Michel jeckson's hologram and trying to beat him up.

You know it doesn't exist, but you want to kick it anyway.

Last edited:
Low rate are the worst types of server, fully bot farm and fake numbers online at every server.

Go login cam list at client realesta and look 90 % cam have 1 boter recorded bot on cam.

If it were all recorded all of cams for 1 movie, it would be possible to make a movie of bots on low rate servers.

This can be compared to Michel jeckson's hologram and trying to beat him up.

You know it doesn't exist, but you want to kick it anyway.
well now i said "good & serious" servers, realesta is the definition of a shitty ass server :) look at servers whos actually lasted, medivia online since like 10 years? outcast 7.6 has been online since 2004 and the highest lvl is 1226, because the servers are serious and good, no spoofing and retarded owners which actually makes it fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.