• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Except for the fact, there are 160 players online right now, and we are proud of every single one <3 🥳
yea but theres nobody to kill or sneak because entire server sitting inside houses fully afk?

You travel and exiva 30 people just to realise all sitting inside house runemaking/training (or even not skilling cuz they got kicked and still login because of auto reconnect without target)

Last edited:
Dude...
Skills and ML afk on house?
These are no words for how pathetic this system is....
160 players """"""""""online""""""""""

yea but theres nobody to kill or sneak because entire server sitting inside houses fully afk?

You travel and exiva 30 people just to realise all sitting inside house runemaking/training (or even not skilling cuz they got kicked and still login because of auto reconnect without target)
You contradict yourself twice here, but I think I get what you mean.

If idling is part of this game, you should be able to do it safely in public - so others players can leave you a message and interact with you even if you are idle.
These characters would be online anyway, hidden on mols or other places that you would later call "spoof" because you don't know how to reach them.

So instead of letting the chosen one (those that have knowledge), I let everyone idle and make runes as much as they want in peace.
I'd rather have players fighting when they are in front of theirs PCs, not quit because they got killed by drunken mlotkarze at night.

Last edited:
You contradict yourself twice here, but I think I get what you mean.

If idling is part of this game, you should be able to do it safely in public - so others players can leave you a message and interact with you even if you are idle.
These characters would be online anyway, hidden on mols or other places that you would later call "spoof" because you don't know how to reach them.

So instead of letting the chosen one (those that have knowledge), I let everyone idle and make runes as much as they want in peace.
I'd rather have players fighting when they are in front of theirs PCs, not quit because they got killed by drunken mlotkarze at night.

Seems u dont realise why it is so stupid to allow runemaking and skilling inside pz/house on 7.4 tibia

Lets use ur server as example u got around 100-150 characters logged in and super big map (nonsesne cause 3/4 of it isnt used anyway and u just added zao to a 7.4 lmao) If u want to kill somebody you have to exiva them from online list (its not like u go poh/mines/dragons/tomb and find bunch of players with so low online) then u exiva random 30 people and travel (wasting money, mana and time) just to realise they sitting fully afk in house XD making runes is so easy also u cant earn free runes by killing afk farms

And usually if somebody is skilling/runemaking and u kill him he wake up if not right away then a bit later and try to revenge right now u can just leave ur char full afk no matter if u are next to pc or not u dont have to check it at all xDDDDDDDDD

but u know better right? thats why ur server is dead even tho u paid punio and melfo to stream ur server

Seems u dont realise why it is so stupid to allow runemaking and skilling inside pz/house on 7.4 tibia

Lets use ur server as example u got around 100-150 characters logged in and super big map (nonsesne cause 3/4 of it isnt used anyway and u just added zao to a 7.4 lmao) If u want to kill somebody you have to exiva them from online list (its not like u go poh/mines/dragons/tomb and find bunch of players with so low online) then u exiva random 30 people and travel (wasting money, mana and time) just to realise they sitting fully afk in house XD making runes is so easy also u cant earn free runes by killing afk farms

And usually if somebody is skilling/runemaking and u kill him he wake up if not right away then a bit later and try to revenge right now u can just leave ur char full afk no matter if u are next to pc or not u dont have to check it at all xDDDDDDDDD

but u know better right? thats why ur server is dead even tho u paid punio and melfo to stream ur server
Yes, that's exactly what I said. I'd rather see my players fight when they are in front of the PC.
Your statements are bloated and could be compressed into two sentences, which would say that you are mad because you cannot kill idle players and claiming that's the reason for the less popular edition, while that's one of the lowest hanging fruits just to bash it on the changes and it might not be the cause.

If u want to kill somebody you have to exiva them from online list (its not like u go poh/mines/dragons/tomb and find bunch of players with so low online) then u exiva random 30 people and travel (wasting money, mana and time) just to realise they sitting fully afk in house XD
Oh, I see that you might not be around for that long to know it, but people did this for ages just to fuck with their enemies while in war - right now I'm just spoonfeeding this tactic.
also u cant earn free runes by killing afk farms
If you are too busy and in need of free runes - I got you covered, each day you can claim them from one of the NPC's.

If something is still not clear, I'm more than up to clear it for you ;)

Last edited:
yeah now solve the problem of this server already being dead.
It has nothing to do with the owner or the server. Infact this is a good developed server with a admin that does good advertisements !

The thing is. its summer, people getting vacinated, people are free again and do not spend all their inside playing games anymore.
So tibia, ots, are all way down in pupularity

so it has to do with the owner? since he is the one who decided to start it when he knows nobody plays

It has nothing to do with the owner or the server. Infact this is a good developed server with a admin that does good advertisements !

The thing is. its summer, people getting vacinated, people are free again and do not spend all their inside playing games anymore.
So tibia, ots, are all way down in pupularity
thats why ******** got 250+ online in peak instead of 150 you must be right

Yes, that's exactly what I said. I'd rather see my players fight when they are in front of the PC.
Your statements are bloated and could be compressed into two sentences, which would say that you are mad because you cannot kill idle players and claiming that's the reason for the less popular edition, while that's one of the lowest hanging fruits just to bash it on the changes and it might not be the cause.

Its not the only reason but it actualy helps people quit (pvpers) and for rpgers well... i doubt theres many playing ur seasonal server right?

Last edited by a moderator:
thats why ******** got 250+ online in peak instead of 150 you must be right
******** has less players onlne than here. its also not listed on otservlist so ******** might be spoofed. if its not on otservlist admins can put whatever number he wants.
As we see ******** has only afk players because there is no deaths so nobody is playing only afk runemaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
either you are trolling or u didnt play any of those servers

either you are trolling or u didnt play any of those servers
I'm wondering if your favourite server is so popular and cool - why did you spend the last 36 hours online on Valoria?
You contradict yourself again.

I'm wondering if your favourite server is so popular and cool - why did you spend the last 36 hours online on Valoria?
You contradict yourself again.
because i left character in house and its sitting there since server start fully afk worth to kill punio once or twice

So, this is meant to be constructive criticism and I hope it's taken as such.

The map is way, way, way too big. The last server you launched I played and it had 300-400 I believe at the beginning? So you know roughly the numbers you'd be expecting and on that basis having a map as big as this is silly in my opinion.

The ML in the house situation is complicated. I can understand your logic, but one of the fun things to do when you're playing is make low level pk chars and hunt down afkers for runes. You've taken that away.

I'll leave it at those two comments for now.

The ML in the house situation is complicated. I can understand your logic, but one of the fun things to do when you're playing is make low level pk chars and hunt down afkers for runes. You've taken that away.
I'm aware of that. I'm just trying to lower the skill ceiling for newer players in the making runes department.
Advanced players would either use their knowledge (which is perfectly fine) or use their own injected code to either hide in houses or to make it safe for them somehow, while less experienced players on taskers would be an easy target for anyone.
Advanced players would get away with it for some time, but would get deleted in the end, making them quit.
Less experienced players, if unsuccessful - after dieing using legit methods - would find themselves in a situation that they have nothing to hunt with, not even a dime to buy a rope.
And everyone knows how frustrating it is to die 10 minutes before waking up, especially if the blanks that you bought were your last "all-in".

That is an attempt to keep embracing the idling and old player-oriented market while making it more approachable, and stressful only when you actually fight.

The map is way, way, way too big. The last server you launched I played and it had 300-400 I believe at the beginning? So you know roughly the numbers you'd be expecting and on that basis having a map as big as this is silly in my opinion.
In one of the future updates I'm planning on squashing those less popular cities like Svargrond and such with the main continent - however, it will require some time.
The initial idea behind the big map was that to let players have variety, but now I can see that density is as much important.

Thanks for your feedback!

I'm aware of that. I'm just trying to lower the skill ceiling for newer players in the making runes department.
Advanced players would either use their knowledge (which is perfectly fine) or use their own injected code to either hide in houses or to make it safe for them somehow, while less experienced players on taskers would be an easy target for anyone.
Advanced players would get away with it for some time, but would get deleted in the end, making them quit.

Thanks for clarifying this for us i wasnt sure after checking store
1622988123982.png
now u dont have to ban or delete cheaters win/win situation right?

Thanks for clarifying this for us i wasnt sure after checking store
View attachment 59402
Oh don't worry, not everyone has to be the sharpest tool in the shed.
Adposatnr said:
now u dont have to ban or delete cheaters win/win situation right?
If you have to delete 75% (which I actively did) of your player base, maybe there is something wrong with you, not the player base.

I'm still deleting cheaters, but I can focus on aimbots/cavebots instead.

Last edited:
because i left character in house and its sitting there since server start fully afk worth to kill punio once or twice
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy fuck that burnnnn

and @ up
so if everyone cheats then it should be ok to cheat?
your logic is shit dude, get a grip of yourself

just checked hscore, there is 2x ms, 2x ek, 1 ed and rest rp. top 10 is 8 rps. guess this is what u get with trainers in house, but this ot was made for money afterall.
why are all oldschool servers made with such stages and rates that paladins are always the strongest vocation early on? nobody had an idea yet to balance it? after over a decade?

Last edited:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy fuck that burnnnn

and @ up
so if everyone cheats then it should be ok to cheat?
your logic is shit dude, get a grip of yourself

just checked hscore, there is 2x ms, 2x ek, 1 ed and rest rp. top 10 is 8 rps. guess this is what u get with trainers in house, but this ot was made for money afterall.
why are all oldschool servers made with such stages and rates that paladins are always the strongest vocation early on? nobody had an idea yet to balance it? after over a decade?
Answer is VERY SIMPLE

95% of the servers just wanna some money for a very short season (3-6 weeks), then, you open another one to get more money.

Status
Not open for further replies.