• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
are u high? he got 20kk exp on stage x20 before rooking himself he had ~75lvl and would gain 2kk exp only (2x stage) how is 8.6kk exp 97lvl? he would be 82level not 97 im not suprised u make such bugs on ur server
Oh, he didn't finish the infernalists task, my bad.

About the issue and issues in general - they are an inseparable part of the development - the problem is not the fact if it occurs, but if it's being handled properly, which it was since he couldn't use the advantage he gained through an exploit, which was patched too.
The issue had zero impact on the gameplay, so there is nothing to be excited about.

Last edited:
The issue had zero impact on the gameplay, so there is nothing to be excited about.
well u know people abused this bugged task since day one? some ppl did task at 41lvl rooked themself to 40 to get much more xp? i've heard it on DAY ONE stream it is still better if u can rook urself few lvls and finish task on 4x stage instead of 2x as if u pick hard and long task exp u get is insane

so yeah ZERO IMPACT

well u know people abused this bugged task since day one? some ppl did task at 41lvl rooked themself to 40 to get much more xp? i've heard it on DAY ONE stream it is still better if u can rook urself few lvls and finish task on 4x stage instead of 2x as if u pick hard and long task exp u get is insane

so yeah ZERO IMPACT
That is not an issue as it is an incentive for players to finish their tasks as soon as possible.
The problem begins when it gets out of hand as it did with the example you've provided - but no worries, it is all fixed now ;)

yea NOTHING wrong with people rooking themself 2-3 levels to gain twice as much exp from task i dont see any possible abuse there it is fixed because u cant turn it below level 50 right?

One thing I will say is that I'm curious about your intentions. I played Morgana and that lasted less than two weeks and this server is on its knees already. Perhaps you make some good profit in the first few days? Right now it seems like you're happy to just give Punio and Melf points and hope they bring paying customers along.

i've seen this 3h fighting on stream melfo vs punio with around 400 viewers on fb and 130 on twitch epic big war on valoria lands two versus five people but heeeeeeey 230 characters logged in right?

i've seen this 3h fighting on stream melfo vs punio with around 400 viewers on fb and 130 on twitch epic big war on valoria lands two versus five people but heeeeeeey 230 characters logged in right?
not everybody here its punia or melfo.

this server has tons of non polish people so they are not watching those streams and they dont care about those wars.
please stop your nonsense hating, i do not see the point. u must be tibiantis tutor or something

Sorry, you're proud of a server that has maybe 40 players at most who are active vs around 200 runes/afk training chars?

Pretty clear you're in it to make money. Good luck with that.

whats up with owners never owning up to their mistakes and always being cocky instead of humble. its humane to make mistakes and even more so to admit to making them. but I rarely ever saw an owner admit to making a mistake. is every ot owner so narcissistic that they are unable to make mistakes? I'd respect this guy alot more if he just said "yeah I fucked up, its fixed now sorry guys" but no instead he keeps fighting people on this thread like he is 12 with his twitch KEK and kiddo "ownage".
shit obviously you aint ready to have the power to own a server.

Sorry, you're proud of a server that has maybe 40 players at most who are active vs around 200 runes/afk training chars?

Pretty clear you're in it to make money. Good luck with that.
Even if there were 40 players in total I would be proud because popularity comes and goes and it has nothing to do with money.
It's always the same story with you haters, if there are 250 players online then 200 is standing in depot/runemakers/on trainers, or in this case - in houses.

whats up with owners never owning up to their mistakes and always being cocky instead of humble. its humane to make mistakes and even more so to admit to making them. but I rarely ever saw an owner admit to making a mistake. is every ot owner so narcissistic that they are unable to make mistakes? I'd respect this guy alot more if he just said "yeah I fucked up, its fixed now sorry guys" but no instead he keeps fighting people on this thread like he is 12 with his twitch KEK and kiddo "ownage".
You are generalizing, but let's first see your previous activity in this thread - I'm sure that someone who preaches things like that is in no way toxic himself ...
Oh wait
Cafumbre said:
yeah now solve the problem of this server already being dead.
Anyway, If it ever was dead, and if it's even in my hands right now - then I did

19:43 New record: 252 players are logged in. 🥳

Last edited:
`you think me stating this server is dead is toxic? lmfao
I stated a fact, the server is dead. but if you think anything that goes against your own agenda and opinions is toxic, that is in no way unexpected.
also you can keep posting your records but you arent fooling anyone lol.

`you think me stating this server is dead is toxic? lmfao
I stated a fact, the server is dead. but if you think anything that goes against your own agenda and opinions is toxic, that is in no way unexpected.
also you can keep posting your records but you arent fooling anyone lol.
Are you real? 🙄

shit obviously you aint ready to have the power to own a server.
It's just bizarre behaviour. He's demonstrating why nobody should play the next version perfectly.
Post automatically merged:

Even if there were 40 players in total I would be proud because popularity comes and goes and it has nothing to do with money.
It's always the same story with you haters, if there are 250 players online then 200 is standing in depot/runemakers/on trainers, or in this case - in houses.

Hater? I entered into the thread to give constructive criticism but you've just behaved like a baby ever since. You can't take any criticism and think what you're doing is correct.

One thing I will say is that I'm curious about your intentions. I played Morgana and that lasted less than two weeks and this server is on its knees already. Perhaps you make some good profit in the first few days? Right now it seems like you're happy to just give Punio and Melf points and hope they bring paying customers along.
This is rather an insult, not a critique.
The fact you quit Morgana after a week didn't make the OT dead nor it caused me to shut it down, it's still online and if you want to play your Morgana character - it has been merged with Endless server which is online 24/7, with hosting paid for next 36 months.

The server is stable - just look at other servers struggling with crashes and bugs
The player base is growing - today we broke another online record
There are no cheaters - both client and server have advanced detection tools, each input in our client window is recorded and analyzed by the backend.
I'm very active both here, on discord, and in-game to answer all the questions.

This is why I treat your inquiry as hate - its completely out of touch :D

Still, I wish you'll have a good day!

Last edited:
server so alive

day one right after server start punio playing with 10 people team
day one 4h after server start punio playing with two random picked viewers
day 5 punio playing with himself on 3 account trying to find somebody to login and play with him together on one of those

meanwhile NEW RECORD 255 "PLAYERS" logged in

Last edited:
This is rather an insult, not a critique.
The fact you quit Morgana after a week didn't make the OT dead nor it caused me to shut it down, it's still online and if you want to play your Morgana character - it has been merged with Endless server which is online 24/7, with hosting paid for next 36 months.

The server is stable - just look at other servers struggling with crashes and bugs
The player base is growing - today we broke another online record
There are no cheaters - both client and server have advanced detection tools, each input in our client window is recorded and analyzed by the backend.
I'm very active both here, on discord, and in-game to answer all the questions.

This is why I treat your inquiry as hate - its completely out of touch :D

Still, I wish you'll have a good day!

Is using automation tools to rune make all day and night cheating?

Is using automation tools to rune make all day and night cheating?

Any kind of aimbot/autoheal/cavebot is going to be deleted when detected.
But as long as the software is not reacting to the environmental changes (things like autologout are forbidden), nor helping you actively while you play,
you can use any software.

You can use:
Tasker to fish, make runes, or skill.

You will be deleted for:
Autologout, autohealing, cavebotting, aimbotting and such

We've developed various tools to help us detect cheaters, that you will hardly find on any other server!

autoheal_git.gif

The game might do fancy things with your healthbar, but worry not, it's not possible to die or receive damage during the auto-heal test!

During tonight's bot-watch, I decided it would be cool to make a gif with server activity
because these speak way better than 5-post accounts or salty top players of dead, hardly-ever updated servers.

Most of the players are active, even during the night - they hunt or PK, exactly as it would happen on a perfectly healthy server :cool:
Some of them are indeed making runes, but that seems to be a minority (even during European night, various nationalities from various timezones play on our server) - it's worth mentioning that's a vital process since NPC's doesn't sell runes on Valoria, and it's perfectly fine that some of the players spend their time idling to gain this resource.
Moreover, you can use in-game tools to help you with it, no external software needed!

I'm sure this won't stop the salt tho, it's just for those that go through this well-spammed thread and are wondering if those new users that are so eagerly commenting on the thread have a grain of truth to their words - they don't 🤡 - Its perfect time to join us on Valoria.online!

And for you guys that claim otherwise, I'm waiting for your gifs 🤭

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.