• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Lmao, the hoster acts like he would be happy for having "better aerodynamics" after getting completely bald. Just keep looking at your thing through rose-tinted glasses and ignore all the feedback from players.

Thyre not players lol. just haters. they just want their tibiantis server
they cannot accept the fact that this guy has modernized an oldschool server with much better featgures and as a result it has great success.

do u think this hoster would spend time doing updates if there3 was no playuers? this server probably gives him lots of money. so he can keep updating it and it has many playres despite what all this posters say.

Thats Adpossum
Adpossum said:
Listen to everyone!1 Its feetback!
Thats also Adpossum
ahilphino is trolling since pretty long time on otland u can ignore him

Will your posts start making any sense anytime soon or are we just bumping the thread? :D

Any kind of aimbot/autoheal/cavebot is going to be deleted when detected.
But as long as the software is not reacting to the environmental changes (things like autologout are forbidden), nor helping you actively while you play,
you can use any software.

You can use:
Tasker to fish, make runes, or skill.

You will be deleted for:
Autologout, autohealing, cavebotting, aimbotting and such

We've developed various tools to help us detect cheaters, that you will hardly find on any other server!

View attachment 59478

The game might do fancy things with your healthbar, but worry not, it's not possible to die or receive damage during the auto-heal test!

During tonight's bot-watch, I decided it would be cool to make a gif with server activity
because these speak way better than 5-post accounts or salty top players of dead, hardly-ever updated servers.

Most of the players are active, even during the night - they hunt or PK, exactly as it would happen on a perfectly healthy server :cool:
Some of them are indeed making runes, but that seems to be a minority (even during European night, various nationalities from various timezones play on our server) - it's worth mentioning that's a vital process since NPC's doesn't sell runes on Valoria, and it's perfectly fine that some of the players spend their time idling to gain this resource.
Moreover, you can use in-game tools to help you with it, no external software needed!

I'm sure this won't stop the salt tho, it's just for those that go through this well-spammed thread and are wondering if those new users that are so eagerly commenting on the thread have a grain of truth to their words - they don't 🤡 - Its perfect time to join us on Valoria.online!

And for you guys that claim otherwise, I'm waiting for your gifs 🤭

Hello puerto rico amigo. I've seen my bot knight there i didnt get any message from GM. What the check is this anty bot working? Lmao.

Hello puerto rico amigo. I've seen my bot knight there i didnt get any message from GM. What the check is this anty bot working? Lmao.
It's more complicated than getting a message that you can easily script an answer to.
I doubt you will be cautious enough to dodge the system if you are bragging about that on the forum.

Can't wait for your update about being deleted!

Client update!​
1. Another, long awaited feature is here - Impact tracker ala "Recount"!
  • From on, you can track how impactful your teammates are.
2. You can now unlock your FPS to 500.

dps.png

Daily Task changes!​
1. Finishing a task in time will reward you with 3 rerolls, while finishing it after the time will grant you one reroll.
2. Monster limit has been reduced to 500.
  • All pending (old) Daily Tasks can be completed and will receive improved (new) rewards.
  • The limit only applies to task handed out from now on.
3. You can now claim Daily Task from Tom on Rookgaard
  • It requires level 10 to return them

The update should be downloaded and installed automatically, however it might require closing Valoria clients before installation.
Let me know what do you think about the changes, hope you'll enjoy them!​

97 online, so pretty much 20 people with 77mcs. yeah not dead at all.
mcs? i dont think so

1624312286783.png

seems like script for log in spoof chars slowly didnt turn on if somebody is curious yes hes using such scripts since long time each edition of valoria but now we got a pretty nice graph from otserverlist

yup thats not fair to state 20 real characters only in fact its 40 give it to nathu

im curious how many out of these 40 are mc and bots in houses tho xD

its like politics, depends who you ask u get different answer. im sure he still claims 200+ active players every day HEHE

To answer these implications above - it was an issue with the status server.
As you can see, it would occasionally display Endless status or nothing at all.

Z7xdBE9.png

Due to various attacks (which didn't reach the actual game server), I had to rewire part of the Valoria network, rewriting the login and status servers in the process.
The only issue rendered by changes were off numbers in status, which unfortunately took some time to resolve fully.

PS: If you would visit "who is online" on our page it would still list all the players online without any issues

Another update is here!

Client changes:
Impact Tracker received a little upgrade, now when there is no damage being dealt it will display total damage done instead.
impact.gif

You can change colors for each bar for better readability
1625619893433.png

It also tracks your top session DPS in case you miss it, you can see it after hovering your mouse over the bar.
1625622466437.png

Gameplay changes:
Due to the fact that knight was the least popular vocation, Valoria introduced the following changes, that aims to improve endgame knight playability:

Knight's melee damage decrease reverted (now matches modern tibia formula)
Exori has a constant cost of 170 mana now
Exori min cost lowered to 90 mana
Exeta Res Ina cost lowered to 10 mana

More features coming soon!
Join our Discord and suggest something yourself​

1629237818067.png

The New War-server is there!
After your client updates, you will find a "PVP" button near your inventory.
Clicking it (if out of a fight and in PZ) will allow you to instantly teleport to the arena, in which your level, skills, and vocation will be adjusted.

You can also join it without any account! Only the client is required.
Instead of logging in just press the red WAR button

On the arena:
-Every player is on the same level
-Runes, potions, and ammunition is infinite
-There is no death penalty
-EQ bonuses (armor, extra speed, or stats) still apply
-Auto-attack (except for Burst Arrows) are disabled
-You can find BOTS of various difficulty

There are other changes too!

-Possibility to disable walk on right-click has been added - it's possible now with !rightclick command.
-Daily Bosses can be accessed without the token and without a party (they are soloable now)
-Daily Task has a limit of 100 creatures now.
-Some spells previously obtainable through quest are free to use
-Client received optimizations and layout improvements

Also, there is a minor change to the Impact Tracker, it also displays participants outfit
1629237999116.png

Last but not least, the thing that was so eagerly discussed here on Otland - house training and regeneration.
Due to the fact that hunting for those runemakers is actually part of 7.4ish gameplay, I decided that I don't want to nullify it and it was a wrong decision to introduce it.
It's no longer possible to train or regenerate in any kind of safe spot, including houses.

Can't wait to hear your feedback, be it here or our Discord

Will reset in a month, Like last edition, Just dead within 2 weeks. Also Bots everywhere, rune makers. Pointless ots good for no hands. And that ots get attention only when Punio is paid for playing there /

Sounds like every ots today with the exception that hoster here sometimes listen to players and other hosters are corrupted to bigger extend for example on realesta he can relog on gm and add items for himself not sure about ramonia but he has endless points there with that pay2win sms shop some broken wands on start that give you huge mlvl advantage for example and this is one of the example because other servers are corrupted as well. If what you wrote is a problem for you then a) quit playing tibia because every server is like this b) help to improve servers like valoria where hoster sometimes listens to people.
this isnt about realesta, this is about valoria. You seem like a fan boi. What has corruption to do with the online amount, Kaldrox is corrupted, Underwar is corrupted, so is the aurera and 100 other servers just like the goverment, Yet this servers are long term (long term means a year or more online without major player base drops-yet valoria is unable to keep players longer than a month , why? Because server lacks content, and updating a client doesn't provide long term game play) Corruption in servers is not news, its everywhere. And yes i know owner of valoria listens to his players, especially the ones who buy training tokens, premium, and run 5-6 rune makers. like i used to. And tell em Punio doesn't get from valoria items and points each time he streams from there?
Also about Punio giving himself items on gm, damn what stops valoria admin to do the same and for his friends? Oh you gonna say he wont? HAHAHHA Dont make me laugh. As you said most servers are corrupted, Valoria owner isnt a script, he is a human being and he is faulty too. Main point is , Valoria is boring, short term server aimed for income, not a ground for player to sink in for longer. Just a fast food on the Otservlist Menu

Will reset in a month, Like last edition, Just dead within 2 weeks. Also Bots everywhere, rune makers. Pointless ots good for no hands. And that ots get attention only when Punio is paid for playing there /
Nothing ever reset on Valoria, last season actually had active players for almost three months, while other servers died in a week during the summer, so please stop spreading misinformation

Unlike other ots, Valoria has multiple systems that allow us to detect botters with great precision.
For example, every player move is recorded, including mouse clicks and movements so we can always tell if someone is cheating or not :)

And tell em Punio doesn't get from valoria items and points each time he streams from there?
Thats not true, as every streamer receives his payments for advertising, but I'm trying to keep the premium shop non-p2w (no blessings, no djinns, no exp/skill boots, even our premium account is not giving any exp boost anymore).

server aimed for income, not a ground for player to sink in for longer. Just a fast food on the Otservlist Menu
No, it's not. I have other sources of income and I never actually profited the way I could if I would just work a regular freelance/dev job instead.
It's more of a hobby - the way you spend your time playing the game, I enjoy creating the content.

Valoria owner if could would suck punio sausage clean of for the extra stream day.
Would appreciate it if you stopped insulting me, especially that we don't know each other.

@mr aimer
Thanks mate, it means a lot

Last edited:
wtf u guys talking about punio had 500 +/- 100 viewers on stream melfo around 150 both playing valoria (300 characters logged in) and they had to give characters to friends on ts to have 2vs4 fights at evening on stream

this server is dead on start and heavily spoofed on top of that u can runemaker forever on tasker/bot inside houses fully protected xDDDDDDDD

this server is dead on start and heavily spoofed on top of that u can runemaker forever on tasker/bot inside houses fully protected xDDDDDDDD
I don't know what to say really, literally nothing you said is true 🤡
350 unique users on start is not that dead lol, you can see the first few seconds of our launch on the screenshot below.

1629295617527.png

All you do is try to spread misinformation about my server since I launched it, could you tell us why are you so butthurt about it? :D

Last edited:
I don't know what to say really, literally nothing you said is true 🤡
350 unique users on start is not that dead lol, you can see the first few seconds of our launch on the screenshot below.
why u keep pretending like it wasnt 500 viewers on punio stream and 150 on melfo for a week everyday and both streamers struggle to find any content on valoria even tho they tried their best like lending chars for mietek or neptun to have atleast some pvp content beside 1vs1 fights

why u keep pretending like it wasnt 500 viewers on punio stream and 150 on melfo for a week everyday and both streamers struggle to find any content on valoria even tho they tried their best like lending chars for mietek or neptun to have atleast some pvp content beside 1vs1 fights
I never noticed any struggle nor they ever informed me about any.
Besides, if we are talking about PVE content, right after I'm done merging the original cip map with valoria's (there were few daily spawns/garbage/splashes on the floor missing - after friday's server save all items will be in their place, with correct stackpos of course) there is a huge thing never seen before in tibia coming soon too, so stay tuned ;)

Last edited:
Hey, this time it's a map update!

-Svargrond and Farmine cities have been reworked, you will no longer be able to travel there with boats.
-Famine access will be disabled for the first two weeks after the new server starts.

-Huge amount of missing splashes/items/daily spawns were added, the level of detail has been greatly improved.

unknown.png

Although, some items might be misplaced and this is why I'm increasing the rewards for bug reports.
For each map bug or missing item that is supposed to be there, I'll reward you with 100 points, even the littlest missing trash items count!
For each missing book/blackboard/sign with text, I'll reward you with 300 points.

Keep in mind that some items might be taken by other players and those obviously won't count.
Let the bug-hunt begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.