• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
like always recommended ! when can we expect new server?
as soon as I'm done with M+ dungeon testing + some time for advertising, 2~3 weeks I guess.
In the meantime, you can check out recent client changes on our PVP-WAR, and see how smooth everything is (especially on higher fps + refresh rate).
...and you can test your skills against PVP bots too :p

For now, it's just an FFA with no gains or losses, but soon I'm going to add highscores and rewards (which you'll be able to use outside PVP-WAR too) for your activity there
Make sure you practice your aim else it goes to shit fast as mine did lol

You still going to keep the map as big as it was in the last version?

When do you open? I've never played here before!

You still going to keep the map as big as it was in the last version?
Nope, we already reworked Svargrond - most of the hunting spots are still accessible (you will have to figure out how), however, a city/boat/carpet/arena no longer exists.
Farmine is going to be disabled for the first two weeks too so players will no longer be able to get a head start knowing spots that you old school veterans don't know.

To sum it up, comparing to vanilla 7.4 our innitial map extensions are Liberty Bay, all the adjacent isles (with their spawns reworked), Port Hope, and part of Svargrond, which you will have to reach on your foot.

what rates on new serv?
Which rates would you like to see? :)
Keep in mind that our daily tasks received nerfs and are no longer going to boost you that much - the creature limit is only 100 (prior it was 1k) and exp rewards are nerfed too.
However, they grant more rerolls for completion in time.

When do you open? I've never played here before!
In near future ;)

Last edited:
I would love to see something different than 1x rates (more affordable for people who works or hasn’t time for playing a lot of hours per day). We have tibiantis or retrocores for hardcore playing. But to be honest it shouldn’t be high or even mid rate. Maybe something like 5x at the very beginning and regularly dropped on higher lvls.

Since the community has a job, mostly full time jobs, I recommend a server, that can always be funny.
1-8 - 20x
8-50 25x
50-70 22x
70-90 18x
90-100 13x
100-150 10x
150-200 8x
200-300 5x
300+ 3x

Good regen 10x minimum
Loot: 2,5x
Magic: 7x
Skill: 10-15x

Should be possible that u buy runes from ppl for example ownmade runes 3x and in shop 2x, that there isnt the biggest difference.

Most of u probably will call it a Orsha ots, I call it "I have a job and want some fun in the evening ot"

Its time for short term fun instead of longterm

i recommend 2x rates, always fun and last for some months! i really do hope u take care of botters such as aim botters and cave botters. how many client can we open total without ban?
edit, can you change so manas are 7.4? looks not good on your screen shots with this 8.0 mana sprite ;p

Last edited:
i really do hope u take care of botters such as aim botters and cave botters. how many client can we open total without ban?
Cheating is forbidden and using any external software to play is considered cheating.
It's something new this season because previously we allowed taskers, so make sure you and your friends know it.
But It's no longer allowed, and the client limit is one.
We are very strict about our no-cheating policies. Detection leads to deletion without appeal.
Each player's action, be it mouse movement on the screen or some in-game one is recorded and can be used to verify if the player was cheating during detection, so there is no point really.

edit, can you change so manas are 7.4? looks not good on your screen shots with this 8.0 mana sprite ;p
I'll try to clean this tread up a little, mf sprite changed ages ago.

Most of u probably will call it a Orsha ots, I call it "I have a job and want some fun in the evening ot"
We are going to introduce challenges that are going to be independent of your character's level, so even if you fall off there will still be a ground to kick your PGing friend's asses.
A small prelude is the fact that right now you can join our PVP-WAR server with your character from the RL map server, your skills, level, and vocation will adjust.
Enter any PZ, it's only one click away, and you can fight with anyone on equal terms.
The only way to get an advantage on PVP-WAR is to collect equipment (you are not gaining any exp there), which bonuses will still apply to your character, even after the aforementioned adjust.

PS: You can trade there too, but outside cities there are hardly any protection zones (removed), so no quick refills for you :(
If you'll hate the easier trading, there is always a way to allow players to drop only certain items (like pots, flowers and PVP stuff)/disable trade in certain areas - it's already done with war characters that you log onto without any account.

Last edited:
why I should choose your server instead of Tibiantis or Retrocores? You are going to withdraw from allowing taskers and MC. So it’s the same policy like other “hardcore ots”.

why I should choose your server instead of Tibiantis or Retrocores? You are going to withdraw from allowing taskers and MC. So it’s the same policy like other “hardcore ots”.
In no way do I mean to insult other creators, but to answer your question - these are stuck in the past and we are moving forward with modern ideas.

First of all - It's free2play, all players may use all traditionally premium features, but houses.
and even tho it's free, it's top quality, actively developed, modern, created with passion and attention to detail.

We came up with new features not by looking into the past, but looking forward - an example of that is a tool to measure your group's performance and display it for all the participants in a form of a chart, that is dynamically updated and easy to read.

toupscaleimpact.png
You will be able to tell if your friend is slacking and kick him from the party if he does, besides, it adds depth to the game because you can see your character's progression not only in damage numbers but also in the form of damage output growth.

1630021192745.png
When there is no damage dealt, our Input Tracker is no longer a DPS chart but changes color and displays total damage now
which when hovered over, will inform us about one's performance.

My next Wow-inspired idea is introducing mythic+ dungeons (newgame+ rings a bell?) with adjustable, unlockable, endless difficulty, which will serve as endgame content that you can ram through in a roguelike manner.

Hope you are as excited as I am C:
And if you have other ideas make sure to let me know, let's make them real

Last edited:
please make it 2x, retrocores is dead because he didnt ban cheaters there
Post automatically merged:

and btw cant u just put a release date now?

Last edited:
please make it 2x, retrocores is dead because he didnt ban cheaters there
Post automatically merged:

and btw cant u just put a release date now?
Why are you looking for a server with x 2 rates if you have a medivia Legacy server.

You would like a server without bots, and at the same time low rate, such a hybrid has no right to exist.

The lower the rates, the more people will cheat - it's just human nature.

Belive me i played many oldschool low rate servers like all versions Tibianic , Medivia , mastercores , classictibia , Tibianus , orginaltibia , Tibiantis etc.

On any one this servers It's always just boring and nothing is happening on them.

Because it's unbalanced pvp where one guy who no cheating or no send many donations have bad lvl to can't figting normaly in pvp + cheaters and donators have much more money to gamplay.

You have to understand that such servers make no sense when it comes to the pvp aspect.

Because always it's much pay2win donation shops + many cheaters with better lvls and more supply than people who no cheating.

Some people think that the higher the levels on the server, the harder it is to target runes, that's not the case at all, it's just an illusion of people who have no idea about pvp in this game.

The faster your character's speed on the map relative to your opponent's, the easier it is to aim at pvp.

Why are you looking for a server with x 2 rates if you have a medivia Legacy server.

You would like a server without bots, and at the same time low rate, such a hybrid has no right to exist.

The lower the rates, the more people will cheat - it's just human nature.

Belive me i played many oldschool low rate servers like all versions Tibianic , Medivia , mastercores , classictibia , Tibianus , orginaltibia , Tibiantis etc.

On any one this servers It's always just boring and nothing is happening on them.

Because it's unbalanced pvp where one guy who no cheating or no send many donations have bad lvl to can't figting normaly in pvp + cheaters and donators have much more money to gamplay.

You have to understand that such servers make no sense when it comes to the pvp aspect.

Because always it's much pay2win donation shops + many cheaters with better lvls and more supply than people who no cheating.

Some people think that the higher the levels on the server, the harder it is to target runes, that's not the case at all, it's just an illusion of people who have no idea about pvp in this game.

The faster your character's speed on the map relative to your opponent's, the easier it is to aim at pvp.
Medivia is not Tibia, I could never play that server with pokemon graphics. 2x is kind of high rate these days with tasks and 2x regeneration, skills etc.

Medivia is not Tibia, I could never play that server with pokemon graphics. 2x is kind of high rate these days with tasks and 2x regeneration, skills etc.
This is just a different graphic design.

Regardless of how low the stakes will be, after a few days the levels will be high and only those players who do not create huge rune farm bot loses.

Dude, you won't stop the development of the levels and cheats because it will only get worse the lower the server footers.

Believe me, there are currently not too many players who manually create runes for many hours with one character, they only create huge bot farms when the server has too low and stakes and you can't change it.

The only thing that can be done is higher rates looot and faster mana regeneration then there is no need to cheat, because everyone can do as much as needed.

On which servers will always have a huge advantage in lvl those who spend a lot of money, or make a bigger bot rune farm.

Where do you see the point in low-stakes servers where one guy has a lvl 40 and the other has 100lvl at that time because he bought 5 premium coils with a price soaring every day, or he made a farm of 20 rune makers per bot?

The server makes more sense with high loot and fast mana regeneration, then everyone has a similar level and fights are more balanced in pvp.

Always a fairer pvp system will be on the server with fast loot and high mana regeneration, where the lvl will not be significantly different due to bot farm cheats or donations

I agree on the 2x suggestion. Just everything 2x and it's good to go. But please don't use 8.0 outfits and addons. I see one screenshot with a 7.4 mage with a wand, that's a nice addon but not 8.0+ shit :) Perhaps reveal a launch date? I mean you have no competition now so just start it.

And btw if you want more addons just take what Medivia had before they updated graphics?

i agree with low rates and 1x loot (there's creature products/newer items so in practice it's higher than 1x 7.4) but i also wish u removed some of that new tibia content like Zao/farmine and shit, it's just too new and the design of the map and new monsters there is ehhh... 8.0 and under content is alright but then tibia started becoming like an orshabaal ot

also saw you mention that the client limit will be 1, does that mean 1 client in total or 1+1mc? i think u should allow 1 mc so that we can at least have 1 rune maker

Last edited:
Yes 2x lvl 1x loot,
no 8.0+ addons etc just remake 7.4 outfits if so.
there you go, will be a successful server :) now is the time

all say 1xloot 2x exp and 0 pllayer online server OPEN HIGHRATE

Status
Not open for further replies.