• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
From my point of view, there are way too few players for map as big as this one.

Anyway, good luck!

Could you increase frags?
Each frag lasts 18 hours, without additional weekly/monthly limits.
Also, killing a character with half (or lower) of your level will result in this character being teleported to the temple unless it's skulled.
If the noobchar is pzlocked, it's going to be teleported to the temple, but it will also lose experience as it would die.

From my point of view, there are way too few players for map as big as this one.

Anyway, good luck!
Just to let you know, this time we have almost exhausted our 300 characters promotion when there are still 7 days to the launch, for comparison - last time we did on the launch day, so who knows - maybe this time it will be just on point :D

Last edited:
2nd server within 4 month?
Hope this will go better!

good luck.

And here it is, a simple runemaker that will work similarly to a tasker.

runemaker.gif

Also simple, new updater for ones that had issues with our old one.

Q3JKLuI.gif

The next thing I'll focus on is the PVP arena accessible from the game world.
If you have any other suggestions, make sure to post them!

Last edited:
"to nerf tombs without making them not fun to hunt, we decided to make scarab coin much rarer and drop-able only from Ancient Scarabs."

Can we still dig them up on the desert? If not, a lot of people are going to complain that it's a bug. I think it's best if you keep scarab coins normal.

I assume that we need to buy spells and no equipment at the start? (since it's a low rate)

"to nerf tombs without making them not fun to hunt, we decided to make scarab coin much rarer and drop-able only from Ancient Scarabs."

Can we still dig them up on the desert? If not, a lot of people are going to complain that it's a bug. I think it's best if you keep scarab coins normal.

I assume that we need to buy spells and no equipment at the start? (since it's a low rate)
You will receive around 200 gp after leaving rookgard and you will have to buy spells if you want to use them.

Scarab coin not being obtainable that easily will hopefully balance the tombs out.
We can all agree that even if entrance would require a crystal coin instead, it would still be competitive.
Remember that even if getting there will require more effort, you can still drag the supply bag inside and PG like crazy.

Would have liked to play this server but if you can only have 2 MC's then the loot rate is waaaay too low, which is a shame.

Would have liked to play this server but if you can only have 2 MC's then the loot rate is waaaay too low, which is a shame.
Too low for what? It's an easy server despite 1x loot because you have 3x regen, u can use 2x mc, some free daily runes, decreased mana cost to make runes, loot is much higher than default 7.4 because theres creatureproducts/addon items that add a lot of value to loot.

Trust me, it is not :)
Read about our rune relief (free runes daily) on our site, also, most of the creatures drop additional creature products, which inflates the gold value per kill.
Fair enough, I'll give it a shot. Just a shame I wasn't one of the first 300!

why would anyone play on this spooforia lol

proof nr 1.

proof nr. 2

spoof nr. 3

no way to reach any of those chars, it isn't possible unless you have gm access, there's probably way more of those but cba to look for all of them,

character speed is so high that a level 90 ms runs like a 150 on any other server, + there's a speedhack bug that makes you run twice as fast as you normally should be able to

don't bother on bugoria guys go next ot

why would anyone play on this spooforia lol

proof nr 1.

proof nr. 2

spoof nr. 3

no way to reach any of those chars, it isn't possible unless you have gm access, there's probably way more of those but cba to look for all of them,

character speed is so high that a level 90 ms runs like a 150 on any other server, + there's a speedhack bug that makes you run twice as fast as you normally should be able to

don't bother on bugoria guys go next ot
that doesn't sound too good ;o

There was lvl 17 on lizard city boat XD 4sure he made access and pass all lizard etc.
Everyday there was 50-100 spoof chars online :(

A lot of characters were hidden in places of custom.

At ankrhamun way to Hydras at custom stacks where need use spell "levitate" , people every days hidding many bot makers.

One time i find and kill with friend like 10 rune bot makers at auto login on every 5 min at this custom places.

Servers without soul system or low rates where many people use multiclients no have sense , because people always make fully bot makers and have a hell advage lvls.

On this server, you have to cheating and make farms or you will just have a lot smaller in level and you will not be able to fight normally, because any noob with a farm of runes will press f12 ue twice and he will kill you even with full mana on utamo vita.

This server could be good, but isn't. Having soulbound runes makes little difference because you get hardly any. One MC is not enough and the server doesn't have the numbers of people on it to be sustainable for anything more than another 1-2 weeks. Shame, it's got potential but has clear flaws.

This server could be good, but isn't. Having soulbound runes makes little difference because you get hardly any. One MC is not enough and the server doesn't have the numbers of people on it to be sustainable for anything more than another 1-2 weeks. Shame, it's got potential but has clear flaws.
This makes sense as you add runes to the store, make better loot from monsters and don't waste time making runes , then the server is free of fake online numbers and hidde spoof chars + pvp have balance.

At server without souls , advage lvls of cheaters vs normally player it's to much and server no have any sense.

The fact that he is making a server with a false number of players and thinks that his number of players will increase is wrong , because people are not blind and they see that servers of this type are empty and the number of players is not higher.

Where do you see the sense and logic where one guy has a run farm of 15 characters and has a lvl 150 while another is not and has a lvl 70?

This makes sense as you add runes to the store, make better loot from monsters and don't waste time making runes , then the server is free of fake online numbers and hidde spoof chars + pvp have balance.

At server without souls , advage lvls of cheaters vs normally player it's to much and server no have any sense.

The fact that he is making a server with a false number of players and thinks that his number of players will increase is wrong , because people are not blind and they see that servers of this type are empty and the number of players is not higher.

Where do you see the sense and logic where one guy has a run farm of 15 characters and has a lvl 150 while another is not and has a lvl 70?
Every server needs rune chars when you can't buy runes in a shop. It's essential to create an economy where people can buy and sell them. I've read a few of your posts and you haven't got a clue if you think otherwise. I'm not wasting my time with you.

Every server needs rune chars when you can't buy runes in a shop. It's essential to create an economy where people can buy and sell them. I've read a few of your posts and you haven't got a clue if you think otherwise. I'm not wasting my time with you.
Dude, you don't know anything,

I have been playing on servers for many years and I know there is a fashion for low rate servers where you need characters to play.

Formerly servers with the largest numbers of players were high rate servers and no need any mc to playing.

This is not because the number of players has dropped, it is even greater than it was before, because players have a limited number of game servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.