• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dude, you don't know anything,

I have been playing on servers for many years and I know there is a fashion for low rate servers where you need characters to play.

Formerly servers with the largest numbers of players were high rate servers and no need any mc to playing.

This is not because the number of players has dropped, it is even greater than it was before, because players have a limited number of game servers.
I'm sticking you on ignore. You don't know what you're talking about and it's embarrassing reading your constant whinging. If you spent as much time leveling a character as you do crying like a baby you'd be level 300.

Small heads-up for you guys!

Gameplay changes:​
  • PVP Arena will be accessible from the game world - your supplies are not going to end there, and you will be rewarded for kills with exp!​
  • Players will be able to regenerate (mana and health) while in a house - you can be completely safe while making runes.​
  • Daily mana pool has been extended, you will receive more mana each day!​
Monster changes:​
  • Bog Raider is no longer immune to fire​
  • Grim Reaper wave and melee is significantly stronger​
  • Ancient Scarab's scarab coin loot chance increased​
  • Scarabs will drop scarab coins again​
Spell changes:​
  • Thunderstorms are usable by all vocations now​
Quest changes:​
  • Inquisition quest will no longer require prequests, from now on the only requirement is one POI seal touched.​
  • DHQ Steel boots and demon shield have become a daily spawn.​
  • Multiple other quests received changes along with reward balancing​

We are about to launch a new season, and to bring you the best PVP/PVE experience - we would like to hear which rates would you like to see!
Would you rather play a dynamic high-rate server, or maybe you enjoyed the slower pace of Morgana?

serverstart.png

I am always up to hear your feedback so feel free to post your thoughts!​

Last edited:
8-20 exp x20
21-40 exp x15
41-60 exp x5
61-80 exp x3
81-100 exp x1,5
101-999 exp x0.5

loot x3

or high rate
8-20 x40
21-40 x35
41-60 x25
61-80 x20
81-110 x15
111-140 x12
141-170 x10
171-200 x8
201-300 x5
301-999 x3

Mid rate with lot x3 and increased limit of frags

1-8 20x (fast quit rookgard)
9-20 10x
21-40 8x
41-70 6x
70-90 4x
90+ 2x

Lot = 3x
Skill rate x6 Mlvl rate x3 Frags : Red skull 5 frags Black Skull 8 frags

STAGES = TRASH
Tibia was not made to STAGES exp.
It makes rook useless, unbalanced vocations, economy problems, etc

I prefer low-exp, but, please, make it a FIX exp.
Post automatically merged:

Examples:

If you leave fast rook, you'll need itens on main
If you can get level 50 easy, there is no reason to a long-term server, because teams will make tons of mages level 40-50 to PK and WAR
People will not need level 1-40 ekips, it creates a "gap" on market, and you have to make changes on game to solve it

Sorry for bad english, but as a experienced player (who specially love to play solo), i can say:

Long term or stages. (with VERY rare exceptions)

Yes, low rate please its good marketing point , atm nobody have a low rate

Tbh its summer and not a lot of people are spending a lot of time on their computer. That is why it should be high exp. At least to lvl 80. Then it should go a lot slower so everyone can get into the action.

If you do this make sure to change the reqiurments for tasks also. You shouldn't have to kill 1000 minotaurs when you will only hunt minos for 20 minutes.

I know Valoria have a few more players than the average server so that is why the high exp server will work :)

55T0yGN - Imgur.gif
Kyra stages​
Mininum​
Maximum​
Multiplier​
1​
8​
20​
9​
20​
10​
21​
40​
7​
41​
70​
4​
71​
140​
2​
141​
999​
1​

Skills rate​
Magic / Regeneration​
Loot rate​
5x​
1x / 5x​
2.5x​

Given the fact you can complete Daily tasks combined with Regular tasks, the path through earlier stages of the game should be rather short.
Rates are quite high, hope you will enjoy them!

Last edited:
skill rate is too high , loot rate as well why u do rl map and u put high rates ?? it have abs no sense

you can make runes in pz

thats brilliant but could we train our skills in pz aswell?

you can make runes in pz

thats brilliant but could we train our skills in pz aswell?
Using our summonable training dummy.
Is there rashid on ot ? What You need to trade with him ?
You need golden account to trade with him, you can find him all around Tibia like on retail.

Btw, 1h left!

server couldnt break 150 players record even with punio fb and melfo twitch stream xD

server couldnt break 150 players record even with punio fb and melfo twitch stream xD
Except for the fact, there are 160 players online right now, and we are proud of every single one <3 🥳

Status
Not open for further replies.