• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Does djinn require any quest to get access?
Yup, the same as on real tibia, and it's obtainable only this way.
The only exception is Rashid, which access you will get with Golden Account activation.

Highrate settings:

Free spells - all of them, except for the quest ones.
Free boat travels, but only if you are not PZ'd and not using "bring me to".

Exp starges:​
Min level​
Max level​
Multiplier​
1​
8​
20​
9​
20​
10​
21​
40​
7​
41​
60​
5​
61​
90​
3​
91​
140​
2​
141​
999​
1​

Skills/Loot:​
Skill​
Magic​
Loot​
5​
2​
2​

Regeneration​
VocationHpMp
Sorcerer/Druid2 / 6 sec2 / 2 sec
Paladin2 / 4 sec2 / 5 sec
Knight2 / 3 sec2 / 7 sec
---
Master Sorcerer/Elder Druid2 / 5 sec2 / 1 sec
Royal Paladin2 / 3 sec2 / 3 sec
Elite Knight​
2 / 2 sec2 / 5 sec

Last edited:
Yup, the same as on real tibia, and it's obtainable only this way.
The only exception is Rashid, which access you will get with Golden Account activation.

Highrate settings:

Free spells - all of them, except for the quest ones.
Free boat travels, but only if you are not PZ'd and not using "bring me to".

Exp starges:​
Min level​
Max level​
Multiplier​
1​
8​
20​
9​
20​
10​
21​
40​
7​
41​
60​
5​
61​
90​
3​
91​
140​
2​
141​
999​
1​

Skills/Loot:​
Skill​
Magic​
Loot​
5​
2​
2​

Regeneration​
VocationHpMp
Sorcerer/Druid2 / 6 sec2 / 2 sec
Paladin2 / 4 sec2 / 5 sec
Knight2 / 3 sec2 / 7 sec
---
Master Sorcerer/Elder Druid2 / 5 sec2 / 1 sec
Royal Paladin2 / 3 sec2 / 3 sec
Elite Knight​
2 / 2 sec2 / 5 sec

Due to the fact that its a high rate and made for fun. Would you consider adding djinn access to the shop?

Due to the fact that its a high rate and made for fun. Would you consider adding djinn access to the shop?
Naa, I'd rather not. Finishing the Djinn quest is somehow an achievement, especially on a lower level, it will require some teamplay and coordination - thus we don't want to render part of the game redundant, and we don't want to casualize it that much.
We are going to add buyable blessings tho - to allow you guys for even more deaths with fewer consequences.
Those will have few restrictions, thus buying them might not always be possible.

Apart from that, which might be considered P2W, our shop consists of cosmetics, training supplies (including a portable, harmless, weaker version of a monk, usable only in the open-world), and QoL items (like all-in-one tools).

training dummy.gif

We believe that only with equal chances people will compete with joy, thus you won't find promotion, 2x skill weapons, nor op regeneration items in our donation shop.

Last edited:
Naa, I'd rather not. Finishing the Djinn quest is somehow an achievement, especially on a lower level, it will require some teamplay and coordination - thus we don't want to render part of the game redundant, and we don't want to casualize it that much.
We are going to add buyable blessings tho - to allow you guys for even more deaths with fewer consequences.
Those will have few restrictions, thus buying them might not always be possible.

Apart from that, which might be considered P2W, our shop consists of cosmetics, training supplies (including a portable, harmless, weaker version of a monk, usable only in the open-world), and QoL items (like all-in-one tools).

We believe that only with equal chances people will compete with joy, thus you won't find promotion, 2x skill weapons, nor op regeneration items in our donation shop.
Appreciate your feedback.
Totally respect your decision 👍

The growth of the player base is way faster than in the previous edition and our Free Points Event (for the first 300 characters) is almost finished!
If you want to participate and receive free points and premium days - register quickly because there are only 80 spots left!

Create your account now on valoria.online

Last edited:
Do you have infinity light or do we need to buy bot in order to get full light?

Do you have infinity light or do we need to buy bot in order to get full light?
You can either use variety of light sources, or buy an outfit that gives permanent light.

You can either use variety of light sources, or buy an outfit that gives permanent light.
It was just an idea. If you dont implement light, most of us will buy bot. Please dont make us buy bot due to some light. It wont affect the game in any bad way, but botting will.

If people buy bot for lighthack, the temptation to use other features like cavebot, auto walk to pz if pked will be there. You already allow tasker. Please dont let light be the main reason to buy a bot, lol.

Again, it's your decision to make, I will play either way, with or without bot.

It wont affect the game in any bad way
It will render part of the game useless - like light sources, also it nullifies knights advantage over paladin to carry light sources in arrow slot and so on.
Who is going to buy oil to refill their lamps then? [*]

Fremmed said:
rest of the post
That's exactly the train of thought that cipsoft already tried on us because they were lazy/greedy - and now we have abominations like offline training and shit.

We'd rather delete those hotshots that cannot handle themselves and cheat.
I highly doubt that having !light available for them is going to affect if they are going to do it or not.

Nonetheless, I highly appreciate your input :)

Will this outfit that gives light be available from donation shop or from npc?
How much light does it give? Is it like utevo lux?

Will this outfit that gives light be available from donation shop or from npc?
How much light does it give? Is it like utevo lux?
1 sqm wider than utevo lux.
There are two outfits, one of them is available in the premium shop and the other one is obtainable in-game, through a quest.

Again some noob take my name on next server , and no know how to play this game.

It's exp low rate not high rate with bad loot and without pvp enfo no worth to login it.

Add pvp enforced and better loot , then i can test this low rate , i don't understand why people make lwo rate server when have Medivia and tibiantis to play.

No one takes such servers seriously and you will not do a better low rate server than the 2 above.

There is no chance for it, so why would someone take another low exp rate seriously to play longer than 10 days on boring shit with low rate.

Better add pvp enfo and good loot then people can be more liked this.

Will you consider pvp enfo with skull and frags when killing players?

exp x1? loot x1? i keep medivia, gl with server

Holy **** guys, how education system works now ? u know how to write but u cant read ?
... let me do that for you ;)

1607525251018.png

Playing on tibiantis ? thats a joke ?who is playing there ?

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.