• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Is there a possibilty of increasing frags limit or decrease time for frag to disappear?

Remove the access quests for every exp spot, especially those like goroma/liberty bay deeper cults cave/yalahar/formogar mines/okolnir/zao etc because I believe that it is not needed to limit such spawns for a certain group of players. Everyone should have access there.

Remove the access quests for every exp spot, especially those like goroma/liberty bay deeper cults cave/yalahar/formogar mines/okolnir/zao etc because I believe that it is not needed to limit such spawns for a certain group of players. Everyone should have access there.
These quests actually balance these places out, you have to put some effort to reach them.

And to clear things out, there is no Yalahar and there will never be :p

These quests actually balance these places out, you have to put some effort to reach them.

And to clear things out, there is no Yalahar and there will never be :p

they balance those places out in a way that there's usually 1 guy that tries to pk everyone and when he fails he runs to the places that take a few hours of farming in order to reach safety which is retarded on such a server

"No-yalahar RL-map, slightly adjusted to balance the content.
For example, Buddel is moved here,"

How does moving 1 npc balances out the content? It's gonna be same shit over again, whoever gets to warlocks with sds from his 10 makers, banuta with manabags and zao walls will gain 5x more exp than rest of the server. The new ammunition remains a 'mystery' so its unknown if paladin is even a viable choice considering those aoe spawns. Imo sticking with 7.4 map and expanding that area would be wiser. Medivia has perfectly balanced hunt spots people should strive for that.

Any wiki/info about the new paladin's ammunition? considering playing one if it's interesting / abit buffed (since its abit useless in 7.4).
any druid advantage? (like ability to create/use avalanche in kasteria)

in other words, any reason to play any vocation besides MS?

There is a custom quest that allows druids to make and use avalanches - damage is much lower than gfb's, however, it also applies slow on monsters that last 4 seconds.
The mana cost is pretty high too.

There is a custom quest that allows druids to make and use avalanches - damage is much lower than gfb's, however, it also applies slow on monsters that last 4 seconds.
The mana cost is pretty high too.
sounds pretty shitty man, dont u agree?
lower dmg, higher mana?

I guess the answer to my question is probably that there is no real reason to play any voc besides ms

it would be lovely if we were able to contact GMs through the game (i.e. CTRL+R)
also, increase a bit the gold dropped by monsters in my opinion

Life rings buged in 50 second use ring i have 14 min from 20 to use nice ots xD

Make here normal loot , no only for only bot makers have cash on loot x2.

Add loot x4 + add souls then no one boting here runes and ots have balance now it's shitek for 5 day , becasue in 5 day all boters make lvls 120 onlimited cash and people without makers have lvl 70 and here 0 balnce to game play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.