• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Cool! I even heard that they have their own thread on this forum!

@Wziumm lets not bash other servers in this thread, they put in a lot of work and this is simply disrespectful.

Will you consider pvp enfo with skull and frags when killing players?
If you kill a higher level than yours, you gain 75% of his lost experience.

15 min to start, 500+ characters created - come and join us on Valoria.Online!

Cannot remember my password. How to restore?

Cannot remember my password. How to restore?
Due to multiple DDoS attacks, we've disabled part of the website's functionality.
But its back online here

Last edited:
Server without sense and without pvp balance.

Boring server no one no have good war backpacks and supply to can make good fights.

I login to this server only for pvp enfo reason , but without good loot this low rate server it's totaly unbalanced pvp system without any sense.

Where is sense at this ots , if you can fights with in 2 rune sd , 2 mana fluid and 2 uh rune in backpacks.

Why you make title this topic server high exp rate , if it's totaly low rate where people make task on monsters for low lvls like bugs and rotworms , it's high rate in your opinion?

This server should be called: Low rate without loot + unbalanced pvp for bonus no have frags for fights.

Too bad it's literally pay to win. Pay money = more exp...

I really like how much have you already done...

but please choose one:
- NO P2W, its Free2Play
- Golden Account will get you [...] 10% additional exp [...]

Quick math:
To leave Rookgaard you need 4200 exp, which means, you have to kill 840 rats on x1;
With 10% more experience, you have to kill only 764 rats to leave the Rookgaard.

To level up from level 25 to level 100 you need to kill 22 129 Dragons (on x1)
With 10% more experience, you have to kill only 20 116 Dragons to achieve level 100.

It's 2000 fewer dragons, and hundreds of thousands of gold coins saved

And you're saying that there is no pay to win when spell's formula is based on both level and skills?
That's interesting...

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like how much have you already done...

but please choose one:
- NO P2W, its Free2Play
- Golden Account will get you [...] 10% additional exp [...]

Quick math:
To leave Rookgaard you need 4200 exp, which means, you have to kill 840 rats on x1;
With 10% more experience, you have to kill only 764 rats to leave the Rookgaard.

To level up from level 25 to level 100 you need to kill 22 129 Dragons (on x1)
With 10% more experience, you have to kill only 20 116 Dragons to achieve level 100.

It's 2000 fewer dragons, and hundreds of thousands of gold coins saved

And you're saying that there is no pay to win when spell's formula is based on both level and skills?
That's interesting...
It's only 10% more exp dude.
Like every other server.
If you dont work and have time to play 8 hours a day, you can easily make runes and sell for points in order to buy premium. Some way or another the hoster needs to pay his expenses from hosting this server.

It's only 10% more exp dude.
Like every other server.
If you dont work and have time to play 8 hours a day, you can easily make runes and sell for points in order to buy premium. Some way or another the hoster needs to pay his expenses from hosting this server.
Yeah, only 10% - only 80 more rats and only 2000 more dragons. Math is simple. I don't care if there is +10% for the gold account, but at the same time, it's pay to win, so don't say that it isn't.

Free to play, pay to win.
There is nothing wrong with any item-shop items, even 100000% more experience as long as they do not advertise server as "No pay to win".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, only 10% - only 80 more rats and only 2000 more dragons. Math is simple. I don't care if there is +10% for the gold account, but at the same time, it's pay to win, so don't say that it isn't.

Free to play, pay to win.
There is nothing wrong with any item-shop items, even 100000% more experience as long as they do not advertise server as "No pay to win".
I get what you mean, but 10% of for example 8x exp rate is really not that much.
Tibia is more like play to win. Quit school, quit friends and quit work. Thats the best recepie to win.

How can you say it's not pay to win when it literally is? 0.1% or 10%, does not matter. You pay to get an advantage = pay2win. wtf xD

Depends in which scale you consider p2w.
I consider p2w by being able to buy infinity rings, boots and shield with higher mana/hp regen.

But, sure 10% is somehow p2w.

Depends in which scale you consider p2w.
I consider p2w by being able to buy infinity rings, boots and shield with higher mana/hp regen.

But, sure 10% is somehow p2w.
Pay to win - a situation where the player can buy in-game content or in-game changes, with real money, that gives the player a gameplay advantage or advance the player gameplaywise.

chill guys its mid-rate for fun and pvp

however if u looking for p2w stuff in shop look at blessings (1 click from temple) and training dummy (which req golden acc to be placed)

Looking forward to try this server out. Will there be announcements in good time before the reset?
No resets are planned (the new world is going to be a separate one, and will coexist with the current one) and the date is going to be soon announced :)

Also, a little sneak peeks into tomorrow's update.

stickyboots.png

Exploration is highly encouraged on Valoria, you can find multiple places that will reward you for being nosey.
The game will provide you with hints and might point some detail out, some of those might become useful
when dealing with custom plot twists that you will encounter on your journey.

Each consecutive find will increase the exp gained, so the more you explore - the more experience you will receive.

Also, I made sure that no lightbulb is wasted. Thanks @Xikini

nolightbulb.gif

valoria.gif

Good news! Pure is starting 10.02, join us on valoria.online

1612444601951.png

As always, first 300 characters created will be rewarded with free points and premium days! So be quick!

Character creation is open, you can create characters on our website.

Check our server info here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.