• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

M4rcin

soerpg.com
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score

Expect a new world on 04.06, create character on valoria.online
First 300 characters will receive premium points, and if you manage to log in in between 18:00 and 19:00 you will also receive 3 days of premium.

start.gif

Stable host in France, capable of holding up to 2K players.
Modern, antibot Desktop and Android Client's

Oldschool spell formulas and mechanics, weak manas, no runes in shops.
No wands/rods - they are only decoration or a creature product.
Harsh punishments for cheating
Cams with precise input recording
Hunting analyzer
to calculate your profit

Shared bonus, 20% for each unique vocation in your party
Runes and potions nonstackable - no way you can just drop a stack of mf to mana up.
Classic RL map with all the quests, POI, Inq, Explorer's Society, Tibia Tales - you name them.
New outfits and addons, old walking animation

Coherent custom content, no yalahar, and no training monk areas.
dive deep into the desert library and twist your mind trying to decypher 469 once more.

outfitsandaddons.png

Map:
Its real-map, that includes all the classic cities + Port Hope, Liberty Bay, and Svarground, which were adjusted to fit older tibia spirit.
You can see it all here, you can use it to look for monsters/npc too.

1599246355352.png

All the quests are there, with no lazy solutions, no cutting corners, just as they were originally.
Except for some balancing twists
Buddel out of town.png

Hunting analyzer:
analyzer.png
You can set it up with your own prices, so it's always accurate.

Rare loot is highlighted:
1605826939745.png

Also on Android devices:
1599708195993.png

Staff:
Friendly, professional staff that is here for you.
Just let us know what do you need, contact us here or on Discord, and we'll be more than glad to help.

Rates:
You can find detailed info here.

Its Free2Play!:

Boats, spells, all the classic outfits, and quests are free.

Golden Account will get you a loot messages (in a separate channel, with rare loot highlighted), 10% additional exp, Rashid access without any quest, and ability to buy houses.

Join us today on valoria.online

Last edited:
🥳

Did you know that even though our server is trying to keep the retro feel - you can find various spawns that were introduced much later? Here, for example - a new vampire cave, a great place to teamhunt and finish your task.
1594032416646.png

We are open to your suggestion - let us know which spot would you like to see

Last edited:
another easy mode server with infinite money :/

Please, do not assume too much, money is definitely finite here.
If you have any suggestions, ill be more than glad to listen to them, my sole intention is to keep the game challenging.
It can't be challenging when the loot is 2x and there are like 20 tasks which each give 10k+ money. You just profit on every hunt, even when task reward are not included.

It can't be challenging when the loot is 2x and there are like 20 tasks which each give 10k+ money. You just profit on every hunt, even when task reward are not included.
Yeah, upon a quick glance it may seem like loot 2x only doubles player's profit, but that's largely incorrect.
If a player was to normally spend 10000 on a hunting session while earning 11000, their profit is 1000.
With double loot their profit would be 12000 instead, which is 12 times of the previous amount. Combined with task rewards it would be even greater.
While in many distros loot rate 2x isn't equivalent to double loot, the idea remains the same. Even seemingly little changes in earnings can have a huge impact on the server's economy.

You would think with the comments that this is advertised as a hardcore low rate! Ms/Ed is the only way you can play here with no economy so even with this "easy" x2 loot and 20 tasks, knight is still 2 hard to play without maker spamming potions for all my uh's (boring and not worth it imo)

It is endless money. I don't know why owner is arguing that. The top sorc (155 now) when he was lvl 80 he had stack of 50+cc. Farm sd in magic shop and stairhop demons all day, what is the fun in that?

Yeah i don't understand why 99% of otservers are mid to high rates with above 1x loot, it kills any difficulty or adversity in Tibia, makes it an easy game where you can just hunt in the highest xp/h spot all the time while also making profit. RL Tibia loot was balanced because you could make really high exp but it came at a cost - when you hunted tombs, poi dl, warlocks you wasted every time unless you were really extremely high level or got extremely lucky. But on OTS, with above 1x loot its blabla u go wherever u want, SD warlocks and make profit and highest xp/h possible at the same time, go make SD on mf, go back warlocks. No thought needed, no variance necessary, just stay wherever gives you the highest xp/h and dont worry because u will profit too. It fucks up the vocation balance of the game as well, because knight and paladin dont really benefit from having infinite cash at that point, but mages do because they can train mag level forever.

Last edited:
While in many distros loot rate 2x isn't equivalent to double loot, the idea remains the same.
That's not the case here, 7.7 files were there to help us, and we made sure that each monster's behavior is correct.
Also, a thing worth mentioning, our monsters generate loot on spawn, and this loot affects their attack/defense value.

Last edited:
That's not the case here, 7.7 files were there to help us, and we made sure that each monster's behavior is correct.
Also, a thing worth mentioning, our monsters generate loot on spawn, and this loot affects their attack/defense value.
What I meant is in many distros loot rate 2x doubles the probability of each item, but only up to 100%. So for example if an item already has a 100% drop rate, it doesn't affect this item's drop rate at all.
I don't know how it works in leaked 7.72 files, but I can imagine it working this way, so this could be the 'correct behaviour'. Although as far as I know the concept of increased loot rate didn't exist back in 7.72, so it's quite likely this feature had to be added to the leaked files and thus the implementation of loot rate might not be in accordance with what CipSoft would do at that time.

Legit server.

Super fun to play with friends, honestly bugs are hard to find. manafluids give shit mana, cost 2k /bp. its a custom ot guys not a claimed rl 7.4. Keeps things interesting.

Id recommend it any day. Logg in and try it out.

Did you guys know, that on Valoria, you can use either the new way of trading (using the graphical interface) and the old method (using speech)?
You can also buy bp mf/blank at magic shops, and you can sell all sellable items with just one click, using trade

1597178361702.png

Last edited:
Just joined the server. I'm a bit confused why you have removed follow target as well as the online list. Other than that, server seems nice.

You would think with the comments that this is advertised as a hardcore low rate! Ms/Ed is the only way you can play here with no economy so even with this "easy" x2 loot and 20 tasks, knight is still 2 hard to play without maker spamming potions for all my uh's (boring and not worth it imo)
You can always fall back to very cheap lifefluids, in edron, you can buy one for a mere 60 gp, and are quite potent.

I'm a bit confused why you have removed follow target.
To auto-chase, all you have to do is click on the button that's left.
follow.gif

You can now visit our site and use our Map tool, and search for NPC/monsters with it!

1597319209864.png

1597319114465.png

Last edited:
And it's there! You can see our whole map with monsters and NPC's online, through your browser, here.
Some places were cropped out/covered with the void, so we won't instantly spoil all the custom quests.

Also, in my last post, I mentioned Quality of Life changes.
Here, for example - if you forget to activate shared exp before entering the fight, no worries - you can activate it anytime.
Also, no pesky console commands, all accessible through our graphical interface.​

Last edited:
seems promesing gonna give it a try ! :) will be cool to explore Zao on oldschool client :)

Status
Not open for further replies.