• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
server seems hard but ppl selling 1kk for less than 30 euro

cash bug?

just checked discord gm claims that money was farmed by "illegal farm" and it was deleted (cash and chars) so i guess that mysterious tasker guy farmed bp of cc

yeah that one mysterious guy which put 30 non-vocs at rook to raise online numbers he just farmed it via hunting rats and spiders probably but dont worry he didnt gain that much xp or skills as he had 15lvls with 10 skills beside fist fighting which was 11 so i guess fist fighting is a thing on valoria allowing u to gain 30k xp on 8x rate with just few punches

To be honest gm didn't giving money, here was a lot of bugs ;p and still is about 2 money bugs

To be honest gm didn't giving money, here was a lot of bugs ;p and still is about 2 money bugs

Im Proxy Bro Thıs Gm give 1kk friends my friends push cash and take he ban him bro
he help friends for cash

Im Proxy Bro Thıs Gm give 1kk friends my friends push cash and take he ban him bro
he help friends for cash
There was a cash bug similar to another server that started recently, you were able to trade Shop Items with NPC's - I was trying to remove the gold from the game and I tried to contact your friend, but he refused to cooperate.

Last edited:
Oh another gm claims he removed ALL cash from bug like theres real way to track all bought items for that cash and those which ppl threw on ground for other ppl/chars just looking at transcation history on fb group they had ATLEAST 2 days to do it so pls dont claim things u cant be sure

Removing all cash sounds better than removing just some. He already proved that he will say/do anything to repair his reputation, so I'm not surprised. "Śmigiełko servidor for years" as my granpa used to say.

I guess there will be no such mistakes in the new season) will not play this season

New spawns and monsters, new quests and multi-color loot prompts, its all live!
We've also polished the gameplay issues, like "invisibility outfit" or not being able to shift-drag single items while using "Drag whole stack" option.

1603455477671.png

1603462184715.png

Last edited:
Wtf is that sprite xD Looks so out of the place compared to the rest

Wtf is that sprite xD Looks so out of the place compared to the rest
Try pointing out which sprite, constructive criticism made us what we are today.

Hmmm, I see the only one custom sprite on this screenshot. I really wonder which one it is 🤔
spoiler alert: it's the nightmare-like ugly thing

New spawns and monsters, new quests and multi-color loot prompts, its all live!
We've also polished the gameplay issues, like "invisibility outfit" or not being able to shift-drag single items while using "Drag whole stack" option.

View attachment 51022

View attachment 51037
Dont take my words bad but that monster or whatever is that looks so so ugly 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.