• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.4+] Valoria Online | NEW WORLD STARTING 04.06 | RL Map | ANTIBOT | NO WIPES | also on Android devices ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://valoria.online/
Server Address
valoria.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
This screenshot is fake, this guy is trying to sabotage me on every forum.

All those characters were found around the map, on taskers. From two different IPs.
Nice attempt profesorek.

@topic
feel free to check out the server and see for yourself, type on worldchat/discord - its more live than ever :)
yes i logged these chars and made sure they got exact amount of xp for advance u got me!

You are assuming that I'm spoofing 100 players online with 6 characters. Are you real?

Dunno if you just edited the numbers on inspect or what, I don't really care dude, none of those matches.

Last edited:
You are assuming that I'm spoofing 100 players online with 6 characters. Are you real?

Dunno if you just edited the numbers on inspect or what, I don't really care dude, none of those matches.

Please dont jump to conclusions, this guy is manipulating you to do so :(
just gave u few examples (those included on screen) as screen was made 10-16h earlier and obviousy u got chars which u relog like 60-70 ready to login and swap them at 5 am there was 30 characters out of 59 online below 8lvl on a 8x rate server and all of them been online for over 24 hours including relog :)

just gave u few examples (those included on screen) as screen was made 10-16h earlier and obviousy u got chars which u relog like 60-70 ready to login and swap them at 5 am there was 30 characters out of 59 online below 8lvl on a 8x rate server and all of them been online for over 24 hours including relog :)
Give names, I see no character that matches the criteria.

Last edited:
Check for yourself that those numbers are fake.
All those characters were found around the map, on taskers. From two different IPs.
So you assume that somebody logged in them and put on tasker on rook to discredit you? Uhm... so why all those characters gained like +37xp +74xp +15xp etc after my post? Did he logged in specially to kill few mobs so u get some "argument" in discussion?

oh my god these rookie mistakes made by unexperienced spoofers xdd

So you assume that somebody logged in them and put on tasker on rook to discredit you? Uhm... so why all those characters gained like +37xp +74xp +15xp etc after my post? Did he logged in specially to kill few mobs so u get some "argument" in discussion?

oh my god these rookie mistakes made by unexperienced spoofers xdd

They never were the exp that you claimed they are.

"Inspect element" rookie mistakes.

They never were the exp that you claimed they are.

"Inspect element" rookie mistakes.
yes sir i fake those 6 screens to discredit you and ur + server logged those 30 chars to fake ur online count aswell

yes sir i fake those 6 screens to discredit you and ur + server logged those 30 chars to fake ur online count aswell
Which 30 characters? Can you list the names? You listed like 6. Were you too lazy to actually make it happen?
You just pasted two~ faked screens and you claim like you have some evidence.

This is not the first time you are doing this, the same thing happened on torg when we were on beta.

To anyone reading this, please don't mind him - get on discord, world chat, or anywhere - see that the server is not only alive but growing every moment.
Think for yourself.

Last edited:
those logged in now i've seen them online and with similar lvl since server start ofc somebody could skill on for example 8 knight but well.. its not a common thing in tibia specially on mid-rate server to keep character around 8-9lvl(so we can assume its quite suspicious half of population doing it right?) as lvling is quite fast and easy and its way better to train with for example 60 or 80 mana also u need some cash for starter gear and food so u get that 10-11lvl anyway

Obviousy u logged most of those chars or fixed their xp as i proven before but today at 6 am out ot 60 characters logged in 30 were 8lvl or below and u know what was funny? 17 out of these characters were 1 levels on rook

Can you provide a legitimate screenshot, or just false claims?
You are missing the fact that if you create a character, leave rookgard and keep making runes - they never update on online list, nor highscores untill you relog.

Last edited:
Can you provide a legitimate screenshot, or just false claims?
You are missing the fact that if you create a character, leave rookgard and keep making runes - they never update on online list, nor highscores untill you relog.

Get your shit together
these chars had time to relog (today's server save) and they indeed relogged any screen i'll post for u will be "faken" aswell as video

but... those characters exist (from oracle ss) and those i've made earlier (6 screenshots total 10 characters) first u claimed somebody logged them with 2 different ips on tasker then u claim its faken ss are u trying to imply that i've made these characters to later fake screenshot or i logged in and looked for macroers? do i fake oracle or their experience on site? be more strict please

Btw may i know why online list dropped by around 20 characters? Are you making some little tweaks in ur spoofing chars so it will req us to login and actually exiva those chars ingame just to prove u again that its spoofot?

Btw may i know why online list dropped by around 20 characters? Are you making some little tweaks in ur spoofing chars so it will req us to login and actually exiva those chars ingame just to prove u again that its spoofot?
Feel free to do so

these chars had time to relog (today's server save) and they indeed relogged any screen i'll post for u will be "faken" aswell as video

but... those characters exist (from oracle ss) and those i've made earlier (6 screenshots total 10 characters) first u claimed somebody logged them with 2 different ips on tasker then u claim its faken ss are u trying to imply that i've made these characters to later fake screenshot or i logged in and looked for tasker chars? do i fake oracle or their experience on site? be more strict please
Yes, those 8 characters were kept online from two addresses, if there were more - they wouldn't count toward the counter.

There is a certain scenario, the fact that you are not mentioning, but some nonsense - proves the point.

Last edited:
You dont have to answer my posts u already proven my point i hope in next 2 years u'll learn how to spoof ur ot (btw theres tutorial on otland how to do it and few scripts)

Also may i know why im not allowed to open 5 new tabs in 10seconds on ur server? and why u threat me that my ip adress will be exposed?
1OAAhSx.png

stop it please cause i just browsing ur website 5 tabs in 10 sec once per few hours isnt ddosing

Oh got something new u claimed that there was a lot of non-voc and low lvls cause their lvl is refreshed after relog so may i know why it was around 20 non at morning but now its just 4 and online dropped by +/- 20 characters? they relog now each 1h or just everybody left main?

Also may i know why im not allowed to open 5 new tabs in 10seconds on ur server? and why u threat me that my ip adress will be exposed?
1OAAhSx.png

stop it please cause i just browsing ur website 5 tabs in 10 sec once per few hours isnt ddosing
Its not targetted, if you'll send too many requests to the site in short period, thats what happens, its surely isnt DDoS unless its distrubuted :D
Please get to know what's the difference between DoS and DDoS, then you might undestand.

Also, im not sure why you removed this part of the message.
1600003347692.png

Slow down with those refreshes, and with this "Inspect element" too, friend.

Last edited:
I think i'll start streaming our conversation as u assume that im sitting here to fake every single screen xD

btw ur orginal post
JilMxZc.png

which u edited after quick fix in script so u can now imply that i fake/hide some information

Yes this is pure gold as u getting lower and lower with ur lies

Even I saw that message about "DoS attack" by just clinking the links @Adposatnr provided, so it's clear this owner is lying about everything as that message didn't have the refresh part before, so it's something he just added now and claims Adpoastnr removed it from his screenshot lol

Probably exact same thing with all the spoofed chars

Last edited:
Even I saw that message about "DoS attack" by just clinking the links @Adposatnr provided, so it's clear this owner is lying about everything as that message didn't have the refresh part before, so it's something he just added now and claims Adpoastnr removed it from his screenshot lol

Probably exact same thing with all the spoofed chars
1600005871911.png
1600005916433.png
13.06 - start of the beta

If you are seeing the message, I think it just proved the point.

This concludes pretty decently.
First, you try to discredit me, then you suddenly change the character of your speech, you ask me to disable mechanism on the website, so you can flood it.

Last edited:
this guy is pathological liar there's no point having an argument with him at all

and yea i had same msg when I clicked on the link and then 3 mins later it was gone haha

Last edited:
and yea i had same msg when I clicked on the link and then 3 mins later it was gone haha
That's basically how it works. If you refresh the page to quickly, you'll receive the messages.
If you stop, it will go away until you start to spam again.

Status
Not open for further replies.