• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [7.40] DarkOT [High Exp] [Long Term] [Guild Wars] [Start 2019-10-18 18.00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
http://darkot.eu/
Server Address
darkot.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol
AND GM GIVE THIS SCROLL TO HIM FRIENDS, AND THEYY HAVE 140+ LVLS non sense really p2w server
1571601760018.png

Hi , can you change exhaust for mana fluid because you can not ,mana yourself that fast when people spam at you mort hur's at you
the exhaust should be faster so u can manas yourself quickly also is more chance that you can survive :) Thank you

Men are you stupid rly ? I think you are from 8.6 tibia
I am playing tibia 7.4 about 4 years and i know that you got chance to outheal by using manas specially by great manas

Travel from Thais
b642dc7556173914e01338deffce5e9d.jpg

Finally an oldschool OT that is more or less balanced - at least it would have been balanced without the scrolls.
Too bad about the scrolls, if you ever decide to sell the server, let me know. :p

scrolls after lvl 100 doesnt even give u 1 lvl

that maybe explains the hacking of ppl right after they donate?

Amiroo giving these scrolls from the start check how ppl get 10 lvls on 1 fight who will pay for this shit xd sick community with players hoster

Back