• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Perma - Longterm/Lowrate | Achievements, Dailies, Prey, Task, Bonuses, Crafting, Mixed PvP

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
No its not. 2 people cry in Discord and he adds new pally weapons + 10% dmg increase + distance ring +6 distance.

In the meantime he also adds OP weapons like Magic long sword exori change etc etc.

Its not 8.6 lol

On 7.7 tibia wasnt balanced
Even medivia they make changes to boost pally and ek
the update for vocations are good, vocations are now balanced
Good server, today we made POI quest also

This server is a Joke bro, instead of playing it, go to Medivia, like the other guy said...
Its all good looking, but the simple things do not work...
Some regular npcs do not buy some kinds of items, you lootbag tons of itens and they do not buy some of it, plenty of stairs bugged, some monster wrost than in the origial tibia (that frost dragon paralize isnt normal)

I could make a list of problems, but damn... the simples, the simple things do not work.

The need for Paladin and Knight's buff was very much necessary.
Just look at the data, there currently are 1758 mages and only 690 knights and paladins in our database. We carefully pull the strings to not break stuff and the changes we made was nothing crazy, we even nerfed Paladins in some areas. Believe me, IMPROVEMENTS WONT STOP!

BTW; New post "House contest", read more.

And some lovely screenshots from yesterdays PoI Quest!

poi2.png

poi3.png

poi4.png

Yea u nerfed them in in shielding Nice joke they use xbow anyways lool

The reason u have this many mages is bcuz every knight pally have makers and even some mages have makers??? Stop pulling this nonsense numbers.

Only reason u buffed them is because full RPG reunited friends cried in ur Discord. Now go make assa star 202 atk dmg.

And maybe dont forget this isnt 8.6

A poi without Juggernaut, Dark Tortures, Phantasm isnt really PoI: you should maybe rename it

Midhem Online - Dawnborn

Hello champs! 4We will be back online 2020-01-31 20:00 CEST.

The server's first season has passed - there was much fun, activity and fights. It was more apprechiated by the players than expected and therefore we are motivated to invested much more time, money and energy into the next phase of the game -- season 2 - Dawnborn. The first season Sunrise was more of an experiment and there was alot of balancing during the gameplay. Unfortunately, or perhaps positively that seasons don't last, .. for us it gives the opportunity to edit the game largely for the better in a way that doesn't make it unfair during an era/season. We make sure everyone is "done" and excited for a new season and a player reset before we take this action. Accounts remains but the characters was resetted today. Everyones points has been restored back to their accounts and can be spent once again -- remember that we have now moved the shop from the website to the client.

We had much confirmation that made us confident to continue and bring you an even better version of Midhem-- new amazing and smooth V8 client -- wands -- referral system -- new custom made spawns such as ferumbras tower and darashia dragon lords -- party xp share -- hotkeys but with reduced damage and much more.

Find more information on Midhem Wiki.

We are running otservlist countdown from Friday 17.00 and 2 days forward.

Character creation is officially open

5 days to go!!

Hopyfully we see you there,
Kind regards
Sajgon

Add launch date to title if you want people to click on this post.
Is heal exhaust still bugged on this server?

Add launch date to title if you want people to click on this post.
Is heal exhaust still bugged on this server?

Great suggestion, .. I requested it from mods and awaiting change of the title.
About exhaustion we changed it to AFAIK how it worked on this version (7.7). All spells/runes has either 1000ms cooldown or 2000ms cooldown. Before - Attack, healing or support spells/runes had their own cooldown types.
Now - they share cooldown but based on 1000ms/2000ms exhaustions, for example if you cast 'exevo vis lux'(2000ms CD) you need 2000ms before you can cast it again, BUT you will only need 1 second to cast 'utani gran hur'(1000ms CD).

Please assist me if I am wrong how it worked, but this is how I currently think it should be.

👊

Nice is it any hard custom quest?
Or new very strong monsters?

You bet!
Link to some quests added to our wiki: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/quests.php)

And here is a list of new creatures roaming around Midhem
  • Ent (2800xp)
  • Frost Dragon (2100xp)
  • Hellfire Fighter (3900xp)
  • Sasquatch (760xp)
  • Troll Archer (250xp)
  • Troll Berserker (300xp)
  • Troll Shaman (420xp 😎)
  • Wyrm (1550xp)
And a pic of the crew!
Mobs.png

Full minimap will be available for download on launch day 2020-01-31 20:00 CEST!

Really good server the graphics are weird in the beginning but once you give a try it comes addictive. I enjoyed playing here even playing when was very low populated. I was Rotten Hotten in game.

About the server: easy to make runes since it's easy to earn money and tasks system is cool. So easy to lvl also. Would be interesting to see a nice war over there.

The thing I complain is about the hotkey. In the end I didn't care since there wasn't any conflicts so I end up playing with classic tibia control using hands. Hope in the next edition he can thing about change it.

Wish all the look and maybe I'll see you in game.

Cheers.

About exhaustion we changed it to AFAIK how it worked on this version (7.7). All spells/runes has either 1000ms cooldown or 2000ms cooldown. Before - Attack, healing or support spells/runes had their own cooldown types.
Now - they share cooldown but based on 1000ms/2000ms exhaustions, for example if you cast 'exevo vis lux'(2000ms CD) you need 2000ms before you can cast it again, BUT you will only need 1 second to cast 'utani gran hur'(1000ms CD).

Please assist me if I am wrong how it worked, but this is how I currently think it should be.
No this is not right at all. Of course all spells should share cooldown, if not, that would just be a bug.
Hop on Kasper and Ond war server and test if you need. How it must work - if you SD me 0,1 sec after i SD you, my next SD/UE will hit before you get a chance to heal.
Anything other than that is unplayable in my opinion.

Couldn't get minimap to work last time thats why i didn't play, hopefully you made it different how to install now.

Midhem Online - Dawnborn

Hello champs! 4We will be back online 2020-01-31 20:00 CEST.

The server's first season has passed - there was much fun, activity and fights. It was more apprechiated by the players than expected and therefore we are motivated to invested much more time, money and energy into the next phase of the game -- season 2 - Dawnborn. The first season Sunrise was more of an experiment and there was alot of balancing during the gameplay. Unfortunately, or perhaps positively that seasons don't last, .. for us it gives the opportunity to edit the game largely for the better in a way that doesn't make it unfair during an era/season. We make sure everyone is "done" and excited for a new season and a player reset before we take this action. Accounts remains but the characters was resetted today. Everyones points has been restored back to their accounts and can be spent once again -- remember that we have now moved the shop from the website to the client.

We had much confirmation that made us confident to continue and bring you an even better version of Midhem-- new amazing and smooth V8 client -- wands -- referral system -- new custom made spawns such as ferumbras tower and darashia dragon lords -- party xp share -- hotkeys but with reduced damage and much more.

Find more information on Midhem Wiki.

We are running otservlist countdown from Friday 17.00 and 2 days forward.

Character creation is officially open

5 days to go!!

Hopyfully we see you there,
Kind regards
Sajgon

Buy Points
You have 0 points.

:(

See you on opening day, hopefully!

Regards,
Cody

Couldn't get minimap to work last time thats why i didn't play, hopefully you made it different how to install now.

For sure you'll be able to this time! Keep you client closed, .. enter %appdata% in folder URL, find folder 'Midhem Online', inside that there is another folder 'midhem', put minimap.otmm in that folder :) available to download on launch day here Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/downloads.php)

Example: C:\Users\sajgon\AppData\Roaming\Midhem Online\midhem

Buy Points
You have 0 points.

:(

See you on opening day, hopefully!

Regards,
Cody

Huhh! All points purchased was already added back to be spent once again into your accounts, if thats not the case please PM me.

Today we added points to top 10 level players in highscore of last season

Top 1-3 players has received 2 points per level, permanently added to their account.
Top 4-10 players has received 1 point per level, permanently added to their account.

List
  • Rostein, 338 points (2x)
  • Yuki, 334 points (2x)
  • Chase Dark, 326 points (2x)
  • Prolific, 126 points
  • Jim Grinchy, 120 points
  • Thor Phyroflame, 118 points
  • Ant, 118 points
  • Tylat, 117 points
  • Kroinx, 117 points
  • Haliphax, 115 points

Why u dont put server at otservlist?

We've purchased otservlist countdown-ad between Friday, 17:00 to Sunday 17:00 CEST. Server will start 3 hours after countdown starts and will run 45 hours after that. This is to ensure maximum amount of people will see the ad ;) (weekends most popular)

Back