• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Perma - Longterm/Lowrate | Achievements, Dailies, Prey, Task, Bonuses, Crafting, Mixed PvP

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Awesome server, always improving. Come check it out, players are really helpful and always resourceful!

Just gotta point out that this server is totally worth trying! even tho its 2-3 months old its still worth it. Give it a try, needs a bit of population boost :)

I must admit i've played many ots over the years and ive never found one as cool as this one it seems to have everything thought off amazing task system and even offers a catchup system and cool bonuses that people can activiate that is global, and best of all i can play with my girlfriend on same account and i dont have to buy a premium account for her aswell and we can be online same time! give it a chance if u enjoy tibia for sure

I would play after next restart, but only if he removes the non-pvp areas with OP spawns like Ents and Feru Tower xD
Also I am not sure if battle-list shooting was fixed or not. Previously if you shoot on a monsters through battle-list instead of hotkey (I usually do that when stairhopping cuz I don't waste time to select a target) you got a penalty in dmg same as for PVP in battle list :D

Midhem Online | Perma - is having a sister!​

In the next few days, we'll create a new OTLand server gala thread about the new parallel and seasonal server 'Tempra' starting December 10th, 2022, at 15:00 CEST. This world will deliver a fresh start, competitive gameplay, and prizes in the pot. You and or your team are much welcome.

Hydra.gif

Create character
https//midhem.com

Talk with the community and the developers
Join the Midhem Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/jwppbx2yE4)

Please move away from runemakeing like so many others servers! And put them in shop instead

so this world "Tempra" will reset cuz its seasonal? whats the point of playing? (only 20 get reward and its 1 season point lol XD)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!
We are continue to create Midhem Online a place for everyone.

Here are few screenshots (could only upload 5) from this weekends House Contest Competition where the user won an estimated 25€ worth of Points.

Very welcome,

Attachments

• cormayacastle4.png
    cormayacastle4.png
    752 KB · Views: 45 · VirusTotal
  • house_photo.png
    house_photo.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 41 · VirusTotal
  • image (1).png
    image (1).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 39 · VirusTotal
  • image.png
    image.png
    756.8 KB · Views: 36 · VirusTotal
  • Represent_-_Midhem_Online_1_5_2023_7_30_10_PM.png
    Represent_-_Midhem_Online_1_5_2023_7_30_10_PM.png
    2 MB · Views: 45 · VirusTotal
Would not recommend this. GM have boosted the top player and he runs around killing everyone that tries to leave PZ. All from level 8s to level 200

Back