• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Perma - Longterm/Lowrate | Achievements, Dailies, Prey, Task, Bonuses, Crafting, Mixed PvP

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well, I will be 100% honest here. I have been playing the past few days, and I can say I have been having fun! Sure there are Pk's here and there, but meh. I enjoy this server for what it is. I can see this project becoming something greater then it is now. Sure there are tweaks and things to fix and balance of course, but thats any server. Very fun, recommend 100%

I have tried out this server as well. I must say that, all those servers look so promising on pictures etc. And for the first time when I have seen the announcment and advertisement, I was just waiting untill server starts, but all that cool and cute image just broken when I made first steps in this world. The movement either of creatures and characters itselfs has bring me an end to play there, everything is happening too fast for me :/

PS
I recommend server because of its unique graphics and this feeling that you get than on others servers ..but thats all

Edit:
I don't like few sprites of mobs. For example = Dragon and Dragon Lords looks so childish... Dragons need to make you scare of him instead of play with him, but that is just my opinion.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your feedback! Midhem is being improved each in any or all aspects, server, client or website. Today we pushed a new update to help the weak in PvP from getting random pk'd too much, one of the reasons people quitted by loosing all their items.. ofcourse pk'ing is something that is allowed and will contiuing to be, we just doesn't encourage it as much.

For example we added a window to display all your kills you can do each day/week/month.

Current settings:
  • Daily kills until bannishment: 6
  • Daily kills until red skull: 3
  • Weekly kills until red skull: 7
  • Monthly kills until red skull: 14

1581006592446.png
We also disabled experience gain from PvP, loot, power and honor is more then enough!
Another change we made is with yellow skull, now if player1 attacks and kills player2, and player 2 returns to and attack player 1 first after his death, he will gain yellow skull.

Few more changes we've made
Demon Outfit is now also for females
New Task: Wyrms, see website for reward
Updated a teleport position leaving tombs

1581007290298.png

The server is still active, its time to join Midhem Online (https://midhem.com).

BTW!
17:43 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).
17:43 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global Loot Boost (From 2x to 4x base loot rate from all monsters).

See you,
Sajgon

Hello Guys, Im just here to prove you that I was right, it flopped 🤙

9 players online

Like I said, looks great, interface, sprites,the systems, but the game itself is broken. It has a big potential, but its in the wrong hands.
Have a nice day yall !

Hello Guys, Im just here to prove you that I was right, it flopped 🤙

9 players online

Like I said, looks great, interface, sprites,the systems, but the game itself is broken. It has a big potential, but its in the wrong hands.
Have a nice day yall !
i quit because of random pks, i was playing a knight trying to train skills for like 5 days straight to get good enough skills to hunt bigger things and skill rate isn't high enough to keep up with levels . some retard level 70 just comes to kill me today for no reason when 12 people are online and that was the last straw for me

i quit because of random pks, i was playing a knight trying to train skills for like 5 days straight to get good enough skills to hunt bigger things and skill rate isn't high enough to keep up with levels . some retard level 70 just comes to kill me today for no reason when 12 people are online and that was the last straw for me

I know how it feels hahaha
Last season I played as a knight and I hide myself for almost 24h to train skills and I remember that Ive reached under 70 axe skill, that was terrible bcs my Druid was almost ml 60 with no mana fluids wasted. Thats why I said that only mages worth playing.

A mage with ml 55 - 60 is A LOOOOT better and easier to play than a knight with no items and skills 65-70.

I know how it feels hahaha
Last season I played as a knight and I hide myself for almost 24h to train skills and I remember that Ive reached under 70 axe skill, that was terrible bcs my Druid was almost ml 60 with no mana fluids wasted. Thats why I said that only mages worth playing.

A mage with ml 55 - 60 is A LOOOOT better and easier to play than a knight with no items and skills 65-70.
yeah and the only reason i was giving it a honest go was for the poi quest with 55 attack sword would be fun to hunt with. But with low skillrate there was only like 1 knight in highscores and i doubt you get endgame quests done without a knight. The only way to pg was to teamhunt and most mages was just gfbing tombs solo as they could do it endlessly with regen rates and manafluiding gfbs rather than teamhunt or sio a knight for worste exp

yeah and the only reason i was giving it a honest go was for the poi quest with 55 attack sword would be fun to hunt with. But with low skillrate there was only like 1 knight in highscores and i doubt you get endgame quests done without a knight. The only way to pg was to teamhunt and most mages was just gfbing tombs solo as they could do it endlessly with regen rates and manafluiding gfbs rather than teamhunt or sio a knight for worste exp

well ye mages can easily pg but when it comes to pvp knight is a lot harder to kill than mages

Server + client + website update 2020-02-13
  • Desert Quest is now soloable
  • Exori mana cost changed from 200 -> 115
  • Added 3 new tasks: Dworcs, Humans & Slime (See wiki for reward)
  • Club ring gives you +7 melee, from +4 (added to wiki).
  • House-prices are now based on the city
    -> View new house prices here: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/houses.php)
  • Experience stage after level 125 has been adjusted to continue with 1.5x instead of going down to 1x
  • You can now rope containers again
  • Prevent Logout icon is not shown in protection zone
  • NPCs has no longer healthbar and has now blue names
  • Added utana vid to paladins in client Spells list.
  • Postman quest added to changelog if it's completed
We have to adapt to the amount of players online, as its a struggle to find partners to do desert quest we made it soloable. And the lack of shooters we had to improve the strength of the least play vocation Knight, by lowering the cost of Exori, raising the skillrate for club ring and adding more tasks. This is only some of the changelogs recently, see on Discord for more details -- for example only promoted players pays for the boat.

Enjoy the update champs 👊

RIGHT NOW: 16:37 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).

We have some more interresting features comming soon aswell!

Kind regards,
Sajgon

Server + client + website update 2020-02-13
  • Desert Quest is now soloable
  • Exori mana cost changed from 200 -> 115
  • Added 3 new tasks: Dworcs, Humans & Slime (See wiki for reward)
  • Club ring gives you +7 melee, from +4 (added to wiki).
  • House-prices are now based on the city
    -> View new house prices here: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/houses.php)
  • Experience stage after level 125 has been adjusted to continue with 1.5x instead of going down to 1x
  • You can now rope containers again
  • Prevent Logout icon is not shown in protection zone
  • NPCs has no longer healthbar and has now blue names
  • Added utana vid to paladins in client Spells list.
  • Postman quest added to changelog if it's completed
We have to adapt to the amount of players online, as its a struggle to find partners to do desert quest we made it soloable. And the lack of shooters we had to improve the strength of the least play vocation Knight, by lowering the cost of Exori, raising the skillrate for club ring and adding more tasks. This is only some of the changelogs recently, see on Discord for more details -- for example only promoted players pays for the boat.

Enjoy the update champs 👊

RIGHT NOW: 16:37 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).

We have some more interresting features comming soon aswell!

Kind regards,
Sajgon
By the way, are yu sure that skillrate of knights is 10x? It goes up so dammn slow. Seriously paladin gets enough skills while hunting but knights dont..

By the way, are yu sure that skillrate of knights is 10x? It goes up so dammn slow. Seriously paladin gets enough skills while hunting but knights dont..

Hiho, I am sure, you can do !serverinfo ingame and you'll see

18:47 Server Info: Exp rate: 5 (depends on level) Skill rate: 10 Magic rate: 4 Loot rate: 3

We're trying something new, 3x base lootrate instead of 2x on weekends! Global Loot Boost will still be 4x base on use but 2 hours instead on 1 hour during weekends!

Enjoy & happy valentines!
18:47 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).
18:48 GM Sajgon has activated 2 hours Global Loot Boost (Base 4x loot rate from all monsters).

it was 8 when i was playing he must have mad it higher but after i already quit, not before when i was complaining about it

It's weekend and +50% bonus loot rate is here!

Even if there are some evul PKs, there are many helpful players, .. you should still give it a chance and fight those who dares to challenge you.

Just threw in a boost for you guys 19:32 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures). 😎

Hello! Today we pushed an update, server + client (restart and update it).
  • Tasks progression 1000+ kills 20% damage reduction and 20% more damage
    dealt (there are now 36 tasks with 100/300/500/1000 task kills reward)
  • Orshabaal, Ferumbras and Necropharus gives now 3x more experience
  • Behemoths and Ents drops Assassin Stars (only way to get them)
  • Walking should be more smooth
  • Few new replaced sprites

Welcome to play on Midhem Online!

Important information
Wiki: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/wiki.php)
Client and full minimap: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/downloads.php)

The server and client has been updated last couple of days. The engine of the server was more than 3 years old but is now using the latest version of theforgottenserver, but heavily modified. This means less lagg than before if there was anyone noticing any and better stability at the same time. And for me, from now on it will be easier to develop and it'll open many more possibilities for whats comming up next.

Few new things added with this engine update is the Depot Locker, including a local town inbox (as before) and a new global inbox accessibly from any town but with a max capacity of 1000. Also you no longer need to put character name on the label/letter as those post items is sent to the global inbox.

NEW_DEPOT.png

Another nice feature with this update is the market, access items and runes from other players. Runes from Xodet and other NPCs is very expensive.

NEW_MARKET.png

Up next:
The version of the server is based on v7.72, but aiming to become 7.8. To say we are you will be able to visit new island of Liberty Bay created by @OG, there you will find monsters between level 8 and 100+ for sure, except what you see here you will be able to enter custom made Goroma made by OG too and is already accesible.

NEW_LIB.png

Enjoy,
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)

Do you really think something will gonna change with online players stats after adding diffrent depo?
Thats not the case obviously.
Server has very very big potential but u want another hard-type 5 players online server.

Hello Midhemians, and new folks! We have an important announcement. We had to make the descision to reset Midhem players, it was not an an easy choice but for more than 2 months there wasn't more than 5-8 unique players the same time online. I announced this in the Discord last week and next season will be the 3rd for Midhem. It's not a decision of economy, I'll always back up Midhem but the low activity does not weigh up for the time consumed, so its time for a fresh start and I've spoken to most of the still active players and they are optimistic about a new beginning.

For me its also a good time because I am working from home for atleast another month and I can be on "jour" most of the day and only working 80% because of Corona. Taking time of for Midhem should not be a problem if necessary.

You'll have an advantage for already playing to know what Midhem is all about, a fun and creative game thats taking a different path from 7.7 and forward -- FYI Liberty Bay will not be accessible first couple of weeks of the new season. We'll also compensate those who dedicated alot of time to the game and was loyal -- everyone top 20 on highscore level will be compensated with 1 point per level, but rounded up to 10th value, so for example if you are level 93, you will have 100 points, level 101 = 110 points etc..

All points purchased will be returned to your already existing account to be re-used in the Store, we keep it as F2P and No Pay2Win as possible. This is why we took the action to remove +10% bonus experience for Premium Players. To compensate that we have added a cool feature that will probably be much apprechiated. You can see party & guild-members on the minimap. This function is only available for premium accounts. We will also add more outfits soon available only for PACCs.

unknown.png

Important dates
Sunday: The current server will go offline and everything will be resetted
Sunday: Countdown will begin
Monday: New character creation starts
Saturday: The new season will start in 1 week (2nd May 16:00 CEST)

The host is located in West EU but Americans had no issues playing this season.

Player creation is now open!

The countdown for next season has started on the website and starts on Friday on otservlist.
The new season will start in 5 days (Saturday, 2nd May 16:00 CEST)

The server went offline yesterday morning and the characters has been archived. I want to thank everyone for joining us and there was 1591 created characters which is amazing and more than the first season -- read more here: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/season2.php)

Welcome!

We're ready and preparing for the launch in only 2 days. All points has been refunded from past seasons and top 20 levels on the highscore gained free points.

We added lots of data to wiki Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/wiki.php)

For example the hunger system is unique to Midhem
read more: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com/hunger.php)

I automated the Creature of the day process to reduce manual work from now on and integrated it with a discord bot. I can also create a new Creature of the day any time of the day. More stuff comming soon!
1588266203274.png

join us here to get started on Midhem: Join the Midhem Online Discord Server! (https://discord.gg/Tf5yBm)

I apprechiate feedback if there is something I can do to improve your experience, but under the circumstances there is time.

Kind regards
Sajgon

Webiste: Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)

Last edited:
Back