• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0] Midhem Online | Perma - Longterm/Lowrate | Achievements, Dailies, Prey, Task, Bonuses, Crafting, Mixed PvP

Server Website/AAC
https://midhem.com
Server Address
midhem.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Seems really cool, is it only the new addition which are updates graphics or the whole gameplay?

Ecsta

logo.png
MIDHEM ONLINE will be online in 1 hour ! Make sure you created an account & decided what vocation you will play.
You can do that by the link below:
register-button.png

I welcome everybody to login and enjoy your evening. After months online we balanced and introduced many new and unique features. Server is PvP Enforced with some low experience gain on killing players and heavily RPG focused, .. tasks, new spawns and party sharing. We recommend introducing your friends to Midhem or find players ingame/discord to gain task kills faster and an experience bonus while in a party. You can find your refer-link in 'My Account' on the website.

You can download the client here:
download-client-button.png

Please join us by Discord already

Read more about this world on the Midhem Wiki.

Hi :) desert quest solo? promotion cost 10k?

see you all on this ots :)

Hiho! Desert Quest is not soloable, find some mates to do it. Promotion is 20k!, Money is not gonna be too easy mate hehe, but I strongly believe in you ;)
Post automatically merged:

SERVER HAS STARTED, WELCOME EVERYONE AND PLEASE VIEW ABOVE POST FOR DETAILS!

Much love,
Sajgon

Last edited:
New day, new PG opportunities!

Added more items to items in wiki
  • Fixed a bug with Task window
  • All wands are now 2-handed, except exercise wand
  • Added Premium Features window to client
  • Exercise Sword from 15 to 8 attack
  • Exercise Wand from 30 mana spent pure to 20 mana spent * magic level rate (Like an utevo lux spent per hit)
  • Monsternames are no longer lowercase

Today we are preparing for another update
  • Walking bug: cancelling autowalking
  • Sellable wands to djinns & website NPCs in Wiki
  • Fix cap system, right now its / 100, its only a visual bug in client

See you ingame,
Midhem Online (https://midhem.com)

In a few days everyone is quitting again, like happen with the past launch.

Seem great at first look, interface, the Client its incredible, but In game its just same old tibia, but with only one outfit for freemiuns and the game itself broken.
If you want to play the server, but youre not willing to buy premium, maybe this server isnt for you, you know... just saying...

For those ones that are starting, try to face Fire Devils and youll see what im talking about xD

Oh and only mages really worth in this game, Knights are quiet shitty bcs the skill rate is lower than the RL Tibia, while mages you can just simple macro them to spam spells and runes, which stacks and you dont need lots of blank rune backpacks.

Last edited:
This server is so bad. GM does not know what 7.7 is and shit is real buggy and unbalanced.

In a few days everyone is quitting again, like happen with the past launch.

Seem great at first look, interface, the Client its incredible, but In game its just same old tibia, but with only one outfit for freemiuns and the game itself broken.
If you want to play the server, but youre not willing to buy premium, maybe this server isnt for you, you know... just saying...

For those ones that are starting, try to face Fire Devils and youll see what im talking about xD

Oh and only mages really worth in this game, Knights are quiet shitty bcs the skill rate is lower than the RL Tibia, while mages you can just simple macro them to spam spells and runes, which stacks and you dont need lots of blank rune backpacks.

Last era peaked after over a month, I think, hope and wish for a long and active for this season aswell - enjoy it! Its true you only have 1 outfit as a beginner but we have many purchaseable outfits from shop, cosmetics in shops is the most fair and good for a longterm server. You can also receive new outfits from Tasks and bosses.

1580641981724.png

Everything is good but this hotkeys are shit they should be removed

Many people are confused about hotkeys. To clarify, hotkeys are enabled for the arguments to avoid aimbots and to improve PVM. To make it more fair we implemented a reduction in damage and healing for some runes using hotkeys
  • Sudden Death rune (-20% dmg)
  • Heavy Magic Missile rune (-20% dmg)
  • Explosion rune (-20% dmg)
  • Great Fire Ball rune (-20% dmg)
  • Ultimate Healing rune (-20% healing)
Battle window is not affected by this. Hotkeys are here to stay, we even got an actionbar! Crosshair on hotkey is currently not working, be put.

@SnorkY I stalked you and I know you're a troll, why don't you give us some fair feedback instead. We changed the public version from 7.7 to 7.8 to make it more obvious to some - BUT we are missing Liberty Bay for 7.8. Mapper OG here on OTLand is working on a custom Liberty Bay.

You're releasing a "7.7 server" with incorrect monster AI, incorrect rune damage and melee/range damage, incorrect rune prices and incorrect stats for equipment, runes, lootrates, etc, etc, and i'm the troll?

Your client is very buggy. Mapclick speed is like 1.5x compared to moving on your own. Don't tell me this is how it always has been, because i've played 10000 hours of tibia and it's not. When me and my friend logged in he controlled my character instead of his (only client based issue) and we could not chose or change outfits. The hotkeys dont really work. They work sometimes, and sometimes not. You cannot use it for rope, shovel, etc and you it's super buggy when you try to reassign it. Paladins deal 100 damage with spears and 50 distance while knights deal 20 damage with 40 sword and a longsword. Sounds very balanced. A level 15 knight with magic level 1 could not use HMM until i reported that it's ml 1 for hmm and not ml 4 for them. After the change i did 35 damage with it. On a level 15 knight... Okay. You say the formulas are from oldera but that's another lie. Leather armor had 6 armor (instead of 4), leather legs had 3 armor (instead of 1), 7.7 uses level requirement for spells and runes not magic level, and the list goes on. I only played for 60 minutes and i found more shitty bugs than i think i've ever found. I give this server 2 weeks until people realize how bad you are as developer.

The client and homepage looks good, but the underlying logic that actually makes this game good is baaad so don't let UI fool you.

was curious why 70lvls ue me and my friends at 30-40lvl realised after short fight that theres NO BAN for frags so they simply abused it gaining free supplies and stopping entire server from playing very funny to fight without supplies against full supplied people 30lvls higher than you

also battle list full dmg sd isnt good idea tbh

As mentioned in Discord

Killing players bug was solved quickly after, some players were not banned correctly by killing too many players. I apologize for everyone who suffered but as you can see in the screenshot above it was mostly noob chars of lvl 8 tried to trap a guy, after that he went on killing spree on this team.

Facts
1 unjustified frag is removed after 12 hours
6 unjustified frags to ban ban is 1 day
cast !kills to view frags

These people has been banned manually(fetched from database with 6 kills or more),
(now automatic fragban is activated):
  • Anttie
  • Jp Gmd
  • Afterglow
  • Indicate
  • Lord Welborn Hill
  • Alerien
Everyone got banned for 1 day, as they didnt know any better. Indicate got banned for 3 days for pushing the limits.

I am deeply sorry for this misstake, but now the server has been improved and there are no critical bugs, just improvements. Carpets does not have PZ anymore, it was changed already.

16:46 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global Loot Boost (From 2x to 4x base loot rate from all monsters).
16:46 GM Sajgon has activated 1 hour Global XP Boost (+25% experience from all creatures).

Indicate was killing 30lvls since first day of server gaining free supplies a lot of ppl quit after that we didnt know about this bug If i knew i'd ue lower lvls too instead of runemaking or doing lootbags for money or even wasting 15min to make sds on mf

Well i dont know if its about this ot or just this version of tibia but it is a little sad that top1 can be easily killed by 2-3 not even top10 guys
just 0 way to def yourself from it. It was sad to watch, also 90 lvl tomb loot: 7 small sapphires and 2 spike swords for 1h of pretty good hunt it doesnt sound like fun when u can lose 25k(aol) by anyone in 1 second XD.

Well what i want to say is that we have few hard servers where u really need to take ur time to get cash ( which is fine, cuz people play there and make fun of it) but on this ot i feel like lootratio is really too low.

we were making profit on hydras/dls/frosts making sds on mf at 50lvls loot is fine xD that dude profit a lot just by getting autolooted gps pretty easily sustain his gfbs ( 4x charges for just 130 mana 50gp/60 per 60 mana mfs + 10mp/2s regen)

well so there is problem with me :D

anyway i retired cuz alone game is not for me

At level 34: Gas Monkeys04 February 2020 (02:33)Player: Batu
At level 64: Satanic04 February 2020 (02:30)Player: Batu
At level 23: Senorita04 February 2020 (02:30)Player: Batu
At level 31: Druidden04 February 2020 (02:30)Player: Batu
At level 14: Jude Hans04 February 2020 (02:30)Player: Surprise Mthfcker
At level 20: Kak Bak04 February 2020 (02:30)Player: Surprise Mthfcker
At level 51: Linkish04 February 2020 (02:18)Player: Jair Bolsonaro
At level 52: Linkish04 February 2020 (02:12)Player: Jair Bolsonaro

:rolleyes:

Regards,