• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] [7.92] Sabrehaven | Reverse Engineering Real Tibia OTS

Server Website/AAC
https://sabrehaven.com
Server Address
login.sabrehaven.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
You should make a new advertisment - This is your beta advert with comments from that. Should make a new one. What about experience for killing players but with skulls?
I don't believe that there are any odds of having this thread edited while it was previously used for the open beta advertisement. I believe that our beta and the comments left there about the open beta will just bring more transparency about the server for really new newcomers who are looking for the long term server. Also, there are no experience bonuses for killing players even with skulls.

Another week of open beta have passed which gave us huge bug fixes and new improvements of the Sabrehaven server!
  • Fix issue that new 7.8 doors could not be open with keys it belongs to.
  • Introduce humble donation shop.
  • Introduce Sabrehaven talon
    5m0IUgg.png
    this rare can be bought from donation shop however many NPCs speaks about this item and could even tell how to loot this from monsters.
  • Fix rune charges count when using hotkeys. Before when using rune with hotkey it displayed the count of runes available instead of amount of rune charges available.
  • Fix missile rune shooting on tile where invisible monster is staying. For example, now you can shoot with SD, HMM or other missile rune Warlock, Stalker or other monster if he is invisible and you know where he is standing.
  • Fix several map bugs.
  • Few players reported that our custom client contains virus according few no name antivirus software when scanning through virustotal.com. I managed to fix that issue and now our custom client is absolutely virus free by all antivirus software which are listen in the virustotal.com. Feel free to download new client in our Downloads section. The scan reports are attached in the page.
  • Regarding few players request I have scanned full Sabrehaven minimap to browse on Tibia client. Feel free to download it from in the Downloads section.
  • Introduce party experience share with command !share. It also has vocation bonuses just like in the newest Tibia.
x1pc3mZ.png

What is your policy about bots?
For donation shop I think it could be good if you have a
-Global exp boost of 25% more exp (for whole server)
- Bloodherbs
-New outfits

Nice fixes! People are used to tasks, what about them?
Thanks :) To be honest I am getting a lot of feature requests to implement tasks. I believe that later on I will have to implement this because majority of people are really used to them.
What is your policy about bots?
For donation shop I think it could be good if you have a
-Global exp boost of 25% more exp (for whole server)
- Bloodherbs
-New outfits
No botting allowed. Sabrehaven is for people only. Thank you for your suggestions to implement more things in the donation shop. I will consider to expand it with the items which could be looted in-game but later when the server will be running for longer because too much goods in the donation shop may ruin the server economy at start.

Furthermore, to let you know guys. Now I am working on bank system. Besides of that it didn't exist in the 7.8 version I am going to implement this because a lot of people are requesting for this as well. I very hope to finish bank system till the final start.

Thanks :) To be honest I am getting a lot of feature requests to implement tasks. I believe that later on I will have to implement this because majority of people are really used to them.

No botting allowed. Sabrehaven is for people only. Thank you for your suggestions to implement more things in the donation shop. I will consider to expand it with the items which could be looted in-game but later when the server will be running for longer because too much goods in the donation shop may ruin the server economy at start.

Furthermore, to let you know guys. Now I am working on bank system. Besides of that it didn't exist in the 7.8 version I am going to implement this because a lot of people are requesting for this as well. I very hope to finish bank system till the final start.
Nice =) What about the possibility to buy backpack with runes?

EDIT
btw the lottery system is still bugging :S

Last edited:
Nice =) What about the possibility to buy backpack with runes?

EDIT
btw the lottery system is still bugging :S
Thanks, will fix that lottery system ASAP! And there won't be possibility to buy backpack with runes. You will have to get backpacks by your own.

By the way, I have just finished the bank account system. I feel like it took me ages to implement 😵. Whatever. ... From now on bankers will let you to not only change the gold but as well to open a bank account where you can deposit, withdraw and transfer your bank account balance!
b7r3SLU.png

P.S. I bet that there will be a lot of players which will try to abuse the bank account system so I am leaving specially for you the bank account source code :) On the other hand I wish to show off that this is not a download & run real map server.
mjiNkc5.png
P.P.S Beta is very soon to close and the production server is awaiting for you. I hope you guys are waiting as much as me!

How many hours from now? 20.00 CET?
Also wil you add PoI quest ?
Hello, you can see CET time here: Central European Time - exact time now - Time.is (https://time.is/CET) - so from now on it is approx 3.5 hours. :)
No, POI quest wasn't added however I am still unsure whether I should add or not yet.

Will djins and rashid be free without quest?
No, to be able to trade with djins you have to make quest and there is no Rashid in 7.8 :)

Furthermore, I wish to quickly announce the last week of open beta updates.
  • We have implemented bank system.
  • To pay rent for houses you have to have the required amount of money in your bank account balance instead of your depot.
  • Buying a house is possible only via auction through our website and no longer !buyhouse command is available.
qBw7qRk.png

There is no longer house price visible instead you can see it in website.
wDxIv3Y.png

The feature which was implemented for beta only to skip Rookgaard will be left in the Sabrehaven forever regarding of majority of the players request.

Dear friends, the Sabrehaven is about to launch that soon. ... Stay tuned!

this is amazing, but please edit client and add ONLY horses and donkey mounts :(

this is amazing, but please edit client and add ONLY horses and donkey mounts :(
I am afraid but mounts are definitely not about the spirit of 7.8 and our server concept is to use the original resources of the client only.

Dont add customs please. Make it real 7.8
(except POI QUEST)
I won't add useless customs and I bet that this is the most real 7.8 server because this is purely based on the original hacked Cipsoft 7.72 resources & reverse-engineered binaries.

It is less than hour till server launch remaining! Dear adventurers, feel free to create character now!

I am afraid but mounts are definitely not about the spirit of 7.8 and our server concept is to use the original resources of the client only.

I won't add useless customs and I bet that this is the most real 7.8 server because this is purely based on the original hacked Cipsoft 7.72 resources & reverse-engineered binaries.

It is less than hour till server launch remaining! Dear adventurers, feel free to create character now!

so you will add POI but no horses? :(
i think the map and gameplay it's perfect at this point, but we always dreamt with horses back in the 2006 days

Dude poi quest is really great, just to make community and strongest guild to finish POI.
Its like a race in order to be the best.

The mounts just makes banish the old outfit feeling.
This server is like 2006 and mounts is 2015 dude.

Dude poi quest is really great, just to make community and strongest guild to finish POI.
Its like a race in order to be the best.

The mounts just makes banish the old outfit feeling.
This server is like 2006 and mounts is 2015 dude.

i wiil just not play this no horses no play :C