• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Revalia! 04 August, Friday 20:00(EU), 14:00(USA), 15:00(BR) | New World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol

ruth

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Mql4RVp.png
[Launch date]:
[04.08.2023, Friday 20:00 CET]

[Website]:
www.Realera.org
World: Revalia

[Fansites]:
Facebook
Discord

[World configuration]:
-Datacenter USA
-RPG Medium-rate 8.0 Realmap server
-World type: PVP-Enforced
-Custom Client
-Advanced proxy system!
-Built-in cam system.
-Server save at 10:00 AM.

[Experience stage]:
1-20 -> 12x
21-40 -> 10x
41-60 -> 6x
61-80 -> 5x
81-100 -> 4x
101-120 -> 3x
121-150 -> 2x
151-999 -> 1.5x

[Game Configuration]:
Game Features

[Battle Configuration]:
-Frags to Red Skull: 3
-Frags to Ban: 6
-Decrease frag: 16h(Golden account), 24h without
-Unjustified player killing ban time: 3 days
-Final ban time: 7 days

**Create character on new world Revalia 24h before start and recieve+2 days Golden Account!
**More information about the server is in Game Features which might change anythime.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Love to see another server from Realera. Spectrum revived my interest in OTs after a few years break and I'm excited to play this one 🥳

I have been w8ing for this otsik since second world war

Exp stages on website are different than in this thread. Which is it?

Everything is great and beautiful, only the last exp stage is a tragedy, it's not Tibia RL, don't do x1, because in this stage people don't want to play. Even on Medivia and Retrocor there is x2.

Everything is great and beautiful, only the last exp stage is a tragedy, it's not Tibia RL, don't do x1, because in this stage people don't want to play. Even on Medivia and Retrocor there is x2.
Don’t forget the bonus for shared exp, task system and several other exp bonuses which those servers you mentioned don’t have. In the end it’s not 1x but something like 5-10x even at those stages.

Don’t forget the bonus for shared exp, task system and several other exp bonuses which those servers you mentioned don’t have. In the end it’s not 1x but something like 5-10x even at those stages.
still early stages should be atleast X2 then 80+ 4x 100+ 3x 150+ x2
We are all 30 +/-. Many ppl would like to join some good server without bugs with decent stage to have this 2-3 weeks fun. Nowadays its just like 7 days of exp, few fights within another 7 days and server is dead.
Niebieski did good job with his last server and rates, unluckily he lost all of his reputation and people dont follow his servers anymore. But it should be the way of creating server now. Rates wich allow players to play, not only for unemployed bois or teenagers +streamers like punio

still early stages should be atleast X2 then 80+ 4x 100+ 3x 150+ x2
We are all 30 +/-. Many ppl would like to join some good server without bugs with decent stage to have this 2-3 weeks fun. Nowadays its just like 7 days of exp, few fights within another 7 days and server is dead.
Niebieski did good job with his last server and rates, unluckily he lost all of his reputation and people dont follow his servers anymore. But it should be the way of creating server now. Rates wich allow players to play, not only for unemployed bois or teenagers +streamers like punio
I only commented the post about 1x at the end but I totally agree with what you said. The early stages should be higher because it’s summertime and there are almost no lockdowns anymore.

Experience stage on this thread is incorrect, the problem is we cannot edit it and we need to wait for moderator.
However you can check the exp stage on our website:

Experience stage on this thread is incorrect, the problem is we cannot edit it and we need to wait for moderator.
However you can check the exp stage on our website:
OK, nice then. Finally maybe something interesting, hope I will find time for it.

It will die for sure, low rate will die after like a 3 weeks and high rate would die after 2 days soo

It will die for sure, low rate will die after like a 3 weeks and high rate would die after 2 days soo
We already tested out that low rate dies after 2 weeks and its a fact, now we test if it will die earlier or no. If it will die fast without any fun, it seems there is not enough ppl in community to play that game on that versions :)

2-3 weeks edition > 1 day edition (kingeria.online)
looks like none of the owners listen to the feedback given to them from players

We already tested out that low rate dies after 2 weeks and its a fact, now we test if it will die earlier or no. If it will die fast without any fun, it seems there is not enough ppl in community to play that game on that versions :)
well I guess it's not about versions of Tibia, it's about the ppl, they dont play anymore for fun, for game, to explore etc. they just play bcs some streamer play there and if they see no one they stop cuz "it's dying" sad but truth

Nah man, it's not a spoof. There are 2k+ cavebots, every hunting location got like 4 cavebots in it.
You want to tell us paladins who created character, went to train on lvl 8 and exit client is not a spoof? Auto reconnect will log in them on every ss, server crash. You will see a lot of paladin with 30 fist fighting and 80+ shielding propably xD.
But yeah first days of the server bring lot of people, right now it is 630 sorcerers/ms with 20lvl+, 320 druids/ed.
Not counting knights/paladins bcs of obvious reasons. Also i consider mages/druids can cavebot rots etc too but i rarely see it bcs it's useless on those 2 vocations

Status
Not open for further replies.