• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.0 / Custom] Realera - Revalia! 04 August, Friday 20:00(EU), 14:00(USA), 15:00(BR) | New World!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://realera.org
Server Address
realera.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
There is max 500 real online. Pół here have like 10 chara for one persone.

In tibiantis, all cottages are busy and 90% players of the server relogin on tasker in cottages, and on realera 90% relogates mc chars on monk trainers, and the Monk trainers are probably busy too.

I think that both servers can compete with each other in terms of mc chars relogating in the pz zone.

In tibiantis, all cottages are busy and 90% players of the server relogin on tasker in cottages, and on realera 90% relogates mc chars on monk trainers, and the Monk trainers are probably busy too.

I think that both servers can compete with each other in terms of mc chars relogating in the pz zone.
nie godej, pobijemy nobow
@topic
gonna check it should be great xoxoxo

have you ever thought about creating few secret quests? that could make some people not leave after few weeks or so i think

There is max 500 real online. Pół here have like 10 chara for one persone.
It's 8.0. Real tibia limits number of players, because there is not enough place on map.. on 12.x map.
You can't get more than 800 'real' players on 8.0. If there is 2000 online, they must go trainers or make runes.

Edit: you can get 2k+ on rook, as Kasteria did on start, but few hours later most of them must go trainers.

Hello everyone,

The exp stage on the first post is outdated, it will be updated around monday.

We would like to announce that if you are a streamer, you have the opportunity to apply on our website in the 'Streamers' section -> https://realera.org/community/streamers.

Good luck, see you at the start!

Best regards,
Realera Team!

You want to tell us paladins who created character, went to train on lvl 8 and exit client is not a spoof? Auto reconnect will log in them on every ss, server crash. You will see a lot of paladin with 30 fist fighting and 80+ shielding propably xD.
But yeah first days of the server bring lot of people, right now it is 630 sorcerers/ms with 20lvl+, 320 druids/ed.
Not counting knights/paladins bcs of obvious reasons. Also i consider mages/druids can cavebot rots etc too but i rarely see it bcs it's useless on those 2 vocations
Thats true xD im myself make 25+ characters to put it insta on trainers xD

Again the same - last stage x1 ...

I don't know what you have with this x1 exp, it doesn't make the game live longer, it only shortens its life and discourages further gameplay. No normal person who plays this game 2-3 hours a day will not even want to go to wars after 200 lvl and then waste 2 hours to regain experience after dead.

I advise you to read the historical data and compare which worlds lasted longer, whether those with the last stage x1 or x1.5 (I'm talking about the time when more than 500 active players played on the server).

Status
Not open for further replies.